It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator John Kerry WTC 7 was brought down in a controlled fashion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
John Kerry speaking in Austin, TX when asked a question about WTC 7 said that "they made a decision to bring it down in a controlled fashion"

www.youtube.com...

Is this an admission of a controlled demolition?

[edit on 23-4-2007 by etshrtslr]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Where are all the supporters of the official story?

Here you have video evidence of a US senator saying because of the danger and damage to WTC 7 "they made a decision to bring it down in a controlled fashion"

Who are the "they" that made the decision? And since "they" made they decision to bring WTC down how much time did they need to place the explosives? Was it done on 9-11 or sometime prior to 9-11?

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I like it, but nothings gonna come of it. It's unlikely Kerry was actually involved with any of this first hand, and the die hard, blinder wearing, flag waving sheeple who believe the official story wouldn't believe the truth if GWB came out tomorrow and admitted the whole thing.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

please continue discussion here

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
I like it, but nothings gonna come of it. It's unlikely Kerry was actually involved with any of this first hand, and the die hard, blinder wearing, flag waving sheeple who believe the official story wouldn't believe the truth if GWB came out tomorrow and admitted the whole thing.

I agree he was probably not involved first hand. But was he briefed afterwards?

When you consider the BBC and CNN broadcast 20-30 minutes before WTC 7 collapsed there was obviously foreknowledge that the collapse was going to happen and was planned.

Now we have video evidence of a govt official saying "they made the decision to bring it down in a controlled fashion".

That statement begs the question. When were the explosive devises planted in WTC 7?

If the fires were so hot and massive as the official story believers say then how could the explosives be placed in WTC 7 on 9-11?

If the explosives were not placed on 9-11 then they obviously had to be placed before then and if thats the case then 9-11 had to be an inside job.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by promomag
www.abovetopsecret.com...

please continue discussion here

Sorry promomag I looked to see if a thread was already open on this and could not find one.

Mods please close this thread.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by etshrtslr
Mods please close this thread.

Done

Thread closed

top topics

join