It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret bases in the US- Is John on to something Big?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Hi all,

I was looking over John Lear's Posts and I've noticed a trend in his discussion of secret bases. There are three bases I'm sure have to be connected in some way, I just can't find all the dots yet:

-Area 51/ Dreamland- A top secret research facility in Nevada.

- S4 -The top secret base near Area 51 belonging to DNI where Bob Lazar worked and where John saw a flying disk being tested.

-Sandia- Yet another top secret base in Nevada. This one belongs to US Strategic Command, and has a hidden runway

What's my point? There has to be a connection between these three locations and I think John is close to finding it. The first thing that comes to mind is several Secret flying saucer projects from the Past:

F-5U1 Flying Flapjack
Weapon System 606A
Lenticular Reentry Vehicle (LRV)

Here's my question: John, do you think US Strategic Command might be deploying (or has deployed) some kind of space warfare system useing flying sauces developed from research carried out at these three locations?

Could Bob's work at S-4 been linked to a much larger project inside of Area 51, that is now being deployed at Sandia (simular to the way the F-117's were developed at Area 51, before moving to Tonapah)?

I'm really curious what you think about this theory. Is it plausable?

Tim

[edit on 4/23/2007 by Ghost01]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I always thought Dreamland was a talent farming exercise.

Perhaps the creme of the crop get to move 'up' to the more important and sensitive projects.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
While i find the topic VERY interesting and believe there is something to this there is one thing i just can´t understand...

Why keep the base in itself a secret?

Activity yes but hiding both construction and operation must quadruple the cost/use of resources to huge degree without any benefit?! Why not just build the thing like any other base and then keep the real activity hidden?

I mean, if we have a look at the security arguments, bases are all over the place, it´s impossible for anyone to keep a record of exactly what goes on, including the govermental administration. How many military bases do the US have? 100? 200? 500? 1000? 2000? Eventually a top_secret_base_known_by_none is bound to draw attention while 5/6 of the exiting bases probably get no attention ever?!

Also, the same amount of personell is needed regardless of the base beeing secret or not. The whistleblower risk would be equal for a non existing base. Mind control, most likely but why would mind control work at any less extent on a non secret base?

I´m just puzzled by this enormous amount of resources it would take to build a secret base with to my understanding very little benefit. Is my thinking way off here?

Oh, great thread by the way

join