It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Points For Work Units

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Okay
The above thread has been sent to the trash bin.
Does this mean no?

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Yeh I think so Baked. . . ! Why did they delete it though?

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by baked
Maybe our man DarkLancer can make a banner if he is up to it and has time.

How's about these team??

students.bath.ac.uk...

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Some of them looked pretty good. We need one unique to ATS though.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone
Some of them looked pretty good. We need one unique to ATS though.

Hi earthtone!!

Agreed - back to square one then really - any web designers out there up to the challenge please???

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 07:33 AM
link   
We just need somebody who is good at photoshop. I don't have any decent software to make something good really.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Hey folks, although I haven't been using Seti@Home as much as I should be recently, I thought you might like this banner for your sigs.

Not sure if it's what you had in mind...

Feel free to download it, but please link to it from your own webspace or ATS upload space. I'll be removing it from my server in a few days.

Cheers
UF

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Thats cool. Nice one man.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 07:55 AM
link   
No problem at all, although I'm sure someone with more time will come up with a better one

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Go for it man! Get some of the good old ATS red in it!

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by UniversalFiction
Hey folks, although I haven't been using Seti@Home as much as I should be recently, I thought you might like this banner for your sigs.

Feel free to download it, but please link to it from your own webspace or ATS upload space. I'll be removing it from my server in a few days.

Cheers
UF

Great banner UF.....
Thanks for your work on it.
Mucho appriciated....

It would still be nice to get some kind of reply from admin on the points thing.
I posted a question in the forum "Board Questions", but somehow it ended up in the trash bin with no reason why.....
Either the system detected two threads that were the same title, or someone just trashed it with no reason or explination.

L8R
BAKED

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Your efforts earned you my vote for "Way Above Top Secret".....
Thanks alot

L8R
BAKED

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Cheers
UF

FAB!! Thanx a lot UF!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Cheers Baked, no problem Genya. Did someone mention they wanted red?

edit - Genya, I've just noticed your sig. Can you please remove the link to my server (doesn't look like the image link worked anyways) - please save the image and upload to your own webspace or your ATS upload space, then link to it from there. Thanks.

[Edited on 4-1-2004 by UniversalFiction]

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Thats great UF! We should all put it into our signatures or something as I doubt we will get it put up on the site in places. Great work UF! I like the Red

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Thats great UF! We should all put it into our signatures or something as I doubt we will get it put up on the site in places. Great work UF! I like the Red

Thanks, glad you approve! It was only ever intended for use in signatures, I don't think there were any plans to use a SETI banner on the site itself.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Thanks, glad you approve! It was only ever intended for use in signatures, I don't think there were any plans to use a SETI banner on the site itself.

It's a nice idea though huh? I mean our team isn't well known through the site. I didn't know exactely what the SETI team was until recently. hmmmm.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 05:48 AM
link   

It's a nice idea though huh? I mean our team isn't well known through the site. I didn't know exactely what the SETI team was until recently. hmmmm.

Aw yeah, don't get me wrong, it wouldn't do any harm. I think it gets missed frequently being way at the bottom of the forum list.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I've got the banner sorted but is there a limit to how much space you can have for your signature cause I can't fit the link to seti underneath.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 06:55 AM
link   
For some reason mine wont show up in my signature. How frustrating.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join