It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noble Resolve 07: April 23-27, nuclear terror drills in USA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Yes they did; and why I may not agree with what you say good sir, I would defend to the death your right to say it.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Well, I havent seen any good evidence that the towers were brought down by the US Government and yes I have watched all the videos and talks about the towers and various other NWO material.

And so far there hasent been attacks across Europe or in the United States and the 27th is just two days away!

They better get on it if they are going to pull it off or all of you might just get fooled again, just like all the other days people have predicted wrong.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonigKaos
Well, I havent seen any good evidence that the towers were brought down by the US Government and yes I have watched all the videos and talks about the towers and various other NWO material.

By any chance do you work for the neo cons?

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I guess I do work for the so called Neo-cons and I will to proud to serve by there sides then they install the NEW WORLD ORDER!!!

All your opposers will be terminated!

Its for the better of the race!

One World Government
One World Religion
One World Currency (Amero or Euro)
One World Military
One World Constitution

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
So.....who still wants to bet nothing happens? I love coming on here and proving the conspiracy/paranoids to quit getting so worked up over things that just wont happen. How many predictions do we see on this board that dont come to fruition versus ones that actually do? Hardly any LOL!!!! But if you read some of their posts, wow, they are experts.

Reality- you cant escape it.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Agreed PrinceofPeace.....They are nuts and if you dont believe there venom they mark you as a Neo-Con

Its 9:45 on the East Coast in the United States and nope still No Nukes attack in Virgina and nothing happenig in UK

Sorry Lets Move On with this !!!

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The rest of today and tommorrow left to have this as a False Post (HOAX)

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Well, the intention was to have a drill in which the public was not aware, that way it's a feasable simulation... now that sop many people know about it and are expecting the simulation, it won't yeild the results a simulation should... so they've probably cancelled it.

These simulations are not rare in the least. But the ones in the past were unknown of by the public, which is why the drills work so well.

This one has been let out of the bag, so it can't be used.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I totally agree. There is no way in hell they will do anything. Too many people konw about it. It will happen when we least expect it. When we are focussed on something else. They know how the game works.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
At first I thought they would do it, but I remembered about the black-op Virginia shooting and think it was enough for now. Maybe not too long after Hillary becoming president to further the gun grabbing and lost of liberties.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
okay so its the 27th today.. I said I would come back to post after the days went by.. Im not suprised to see nothing happening. First off why would they make it so clear to people who know about their agenda.. This way it only works to fuel the minds of those people who make a living off the theories.. Government must have drills and plans, I mean that comman place knowledge.. A military that holds no drills, do you want them protecting you? I wouldnt, these guys are better off holding more drills to keep people "safe" yeah I use that term lightly here..
Personally I dont feel there will be any more big attacks on US soil until Bush is far out of office and theres a Dem in the office.. Then Bush's terroists will strike fear into our hearts once agin.. Then it will be played out like see the Dem's cant protect you. We must go to war for your "saftey". Thats the only time I see us being attacked agin, is becasue bush will be gone, and it will start all over agin... But I guess we will see... This only fuels the fires to the books, and people making money off you being foolish and paranoid.. Yep welcome to bizzaro world

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Safe for now.

The joint forces command has posted a plethora of information on the simulation.

www.jfcom.mil...

The next phase of the experiment, in August, will likely focus on a threat in the Pacific theater. Those involved will include the state of Oregon, the city of Portland, the Oregon National Guard, as well as Joint Task Force Homeland Defense, located in Hawaii.

Looks like they'll continue this in August, on my coast...

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I said i would post back as well when nothing happened. Well, nothing happened!! Par for the course with predictions around here.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Damn..I told you so!!!

No one believes me ever!!!

Now the new predictions up HAHAHAH August...Oregon hey this should be fun!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join