It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Kerry is Questioned on 911 Theories

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I could be wrong but I don't think anyone has posted this yet. Here is John Kerry, being questioned about 911 theories.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Well isn't that interesting, even John Kerry says that WTC 7 was brought down in a controlled fashion after Larry Silverstien made the decission to 'pull it'.

[edit on 22-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
skull and bones boys party too hard, i think.

the first he's heard of it? HAHAHA!!!

this is an instant classic.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
He seems to indicate Bld7 was brought down in a controlled fashion?

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   
You beat me to it!

Here's Googles in any case:

Google Video Link

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Just a quick couple of observations I noticed.

a) John Kerry refers to "the wall" being brought down in a controlled matter. It is apparent that he is referring to this wall:

b) It doesn't make sense that the perpetrators of such an attack would tell their political opponent that they just committed the largest conspiracy in history.

c) Kerry would have used this against Bush in the 2004 election if he did think that WTC7 was a controlled demolition.

d) Kerry admits he has never heard of the claims that the questioner is making.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
No John Kerry is refering to things that happened the DAY of 9/11, he did talk of a wall however he said they 'imploded the building' so it wouldn't fall on 'other buildings'.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
When you consider the BBC and CNN broadcast 20-30 minutes before WTC 7 collapsed there was obviously foreknowledge that the collapse was going to happen and was planned.

Now we have video evidence of a govt official saying "they made the decision to bring it down in a controlled fashion".

That statement begs the question. When were the explosive devises planted in WTC 7?

If the fires were so hot and massive as the official story believers say then how could the explosives be placed in WTC 7 on 9-11?

If the explosives were not placed on 9-11 then they obviously had to be placed before then and if thats the case then 9-11 had to be an inside job.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_doc
Just a quick couple of observations I noticed.
b) It doesn't make sense that the perpetrators of such an attack would tell their political opponent that they just committed the largest conspiracy in history.

It does if you think of this as more than a 2 party thing. Kerry knew he'd lose the election. His sole purpose was as a placeholder so no real candidates could enter the race.

[quote
c) Kerry would have used this against Bush in the 2004 election if he did think that WTC7 was a controlled demolition.

Above...

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Is it me, or does Mr. John Kerry seem a little bit stressed while answering these questions!!! Granted it actually does a decent job of answering questions, but it almost looks like he is about to throw up!!! I call BS, that he said he isn't aware of anything that has come out in regards to the Truth Movement!!! I'm sure he knows full well what happened that day!!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
the_doc

Did you even watch the video?

Kerry was specifically asked a question about WTC 7.

Kerry response to the question was "that wall was in danger and based on that danger of that wall destroying other things they made a decision to do it in a controlled fashion"

The wall he was talking about was the damaged outer wall of WTC 7.

The picture you posted of the outer wall structure of WTC 1 & 2 was not even close to any other buildings after they collapsed so therefore there was no danger of them destroying other things.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Its impossible to rig up a huge building (wtc7) that is already on fire with explosive devices in a matter of hours. The devices were planted before 9/11. These people lie so much that they cant get their lies straight. When the hell are people gonna open their eyes!

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Bump

I cant believe this is not the hottest topic on ATS.

We have a US senator and former presidential candidate stating explicitly on video that WTC 7 was brought down in a "controlled fashion" so it would not destroy other things.

This diametrically opposes the official 9-11 story and provides more evidence that 9-11 was an inside job.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Since when do we called buildings WALLS?

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

Did you watch the video?
He was saying a wall was damaged and was in danger of destroying other things.

This is the same wall that all the official believers site as the reason for the collapse of WTC 7. Expect now you have a us senator on video stating that "they decided to do it in a controlled fashion"

This video has the exact quote of Kerry's in text.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Who is 'we'? No one is calling a building a wall. Kerry refferenced a wall OF the building and said it was structuraly unsound, but did not call a building a wall. Buildings do tend to have walls ya know...

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
We can go quote the whole thing, give me time I can do it. But the quotation in the video says wall is in danger, never mentions building. And not to mention that person says pull in demolition term, hes pretty much tricking the senator. Pull is not related to demolition term to take down a building.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   

We can go quote the whole thing, give me time I can do it. But the quotation in the video says wall is in danger, never mentions building. And not to mention that person says pull in demolition term, hes pretty much tricking the senator. Pull is not related to demolition term to take down a building.

Kerry was specifically asked about building 7 and everyone knows there was damage to the outer wall of building 7. So what other wall could Kerry be talking about? What other wall was a danger to other things?

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
don't get frustrated people.

There has been steady trickle of truth flowing since the BBC mess up.

Just this week i read that one of the architects is claiming that the twin towers were already rigged with explosives after the earlier bombing.

in case a CD was necessary !!!! what BS

people are not going to stop questioning 911

The truth will come out and when it does its going to change the world for the better.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by etshrtslr

Kerry was specifically asked about building 7 and everyone knows there was damage to the outer wall of building 7. So what other wall could Kerry be talking about? What other wall was a danger to other things?

Well theres problem with that quotation of the video that was put out anyways that are inconsistent to what he is saying. First of all he says wall, it could be anything, does it mean building or does he mean whats left of the buildings that needs to be removed from the ground zero reconstruction, same thing as saying pull from Larry, pull what?

Second, the quotation is inconsistent as to what he said.

From the video you posted and the quotation it says "and they made the decision based on the danger..."

In fact I hear in the audio he says "and I think that they made the decision based on the danger..."

This video did not include those words....I wonder why?

Kerry says "I think that", is he making it up or stating the fact?

[edit on 23-4-2007 by deltaboy]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join