It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to become a security?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I'd like to know what are the requirements for becoming an unarmed security gaurd in the Bay Area, California, if anyone knows a website or something. What are gaurd cards? Do all security need them? Need some help please!

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Not sure RS, but I was thinking the perfect job for you:

A bouncer in a gentlemens club.

There you can do all the activities of an unarmed security guard and be around many attractive women who you could be very fond of.

You would do well because you are not into drugs and alcohol, which would be a plus.

I think all you would have to do is ask around some clubs.

What do you think?

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Ooooh, interesting, I HAVE thought about it, only thing is, any requirements? And also, I'm 18, am I old enough? Alot of clubs are 21 or older though I know a few for 18 year olds, you think this will work? It DOES sound interesting, though I still really'd like a security job....how about both?

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Ooooh, interesting, I HAVE thought about it, only thing is, any requirements? And also, I'm 18, am I old enough? Alot of clubs are 21 or older though I know a few for 18 year olds, you think this will work? It DOES sound interesting, though I still really'd like a security job....how about both?

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
What I would suggest you do is email several companies in the area you're interested in and ask them what their requirements are.

Here's a few links to get you started:

www.partypop.com...

www.flipdog.com...

www.police.ucsf.edu...

I suggest Googling "security guard + San Francisco"

Seems to me a lot of entry level positions require high school graduation and not much else.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Thank you very much, greatly appreciated.

Although SF is hella far, lol, I live in East Bay area

thanks anyway, I appreciate it

edit to add: nice signiture you got! I love it!

[edit on 22-4-2007 by Russian soldier]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
SF isn't far LMAO! I live in Oakland. BART gets you there.

You can always Google "security guard + (whatever city you're nearest)"

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
cool, you don't live far from me, I live in Hayward, again thanks

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
if you want to get into security work you could do far worse than applying to Pinkerton security the old wild west train robber security firm is still around and they are or were good when i was in that game in the 70's

new topics

top topics

join