It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The religion of Christianity predicts Zombie outbreaks.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
My inlaws are very devout Missionary Baptist Preachers...
Well I told my Mother in Law one time while she was preaching the second coming that when her son my husband and I die, I want to be buried in the Missonary if I die first and Tantric (woman on top) if he dies first. She was "Shocked!" and asked "Why?" I told her that if there was any truth to her beliefs then I could be coming and going at the same time! She 'knew' at that point I was an Angel. NOT! LOL

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   

. . . zombies . . .

No. That's nonsense.

It would be wiser to consult a dictionary before pontificating in such an off base way.

Then perhaps reading all the Scriptures related to the END TIMES resurrections . . .

Zombies in the dictionary and in classical literature have nothing to do with resurrected bodies made into Christ-like Heavenly bodies.

Zombies have an orientation toward death, destruction, satan etc.

Resurrected Christians have an orientation wholsale focused on God and His priorities.

Doing one's homework before posting is usually a minimal expectation around here.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
humanity will never be conquered by zombies, maybe eaten alive, ripped apart, or bitten by one and live long enough to join their ranks, but thats beside the point..humans will never die out, even if the world loses its atmosphere or is blown up, we will prevail...Zombies are just one part of reality we will have to deal with when the time comes, even if most of you "dont beleive" in them, its all the same, you'll just be filling their mouths with your flesh and ill be doing it with bullets....

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Hey it could happen!
Just look at all the intellectual zombies running around - brain dead, yet alive.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Maverickhunter

Ignorant.... this thread is garbage, no supporting information to corroborate your finding, worthless and i am not even christian! ha

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Maverickhunter

How do you know it hasn't already started

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
The current zombie threat level is yellow...
www.zombiethreatlevel.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by truthsetfree2009

he's talking about revelations. I've a glossary , and zombie would definately be in there, and it isn't. I guess the term does fit loosely to revelations stuff, but really the whole idea is inconsequential.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I am Christian and I'm pretty sure it won't be zombie it would be more like spirits or something like that.

My life dream may actually make the end of the world your talking about because I want to become a super villain and wipe out mankind with a plague of zombies... ...But I don't really have the brains for it.
Thats why I'm gonna become a game designer and make a game where your evil and try to destroy the world.

My best friend assumes that I spare her from the zombie apocalypse but she is wrong. I am writing this at school and she just watched me write that. Hehe.

Sincerly,
The Future Destroyer Of The World (maybe)

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Actually, I always assumed that THESE would be zombies: from Revelation 9:6

"In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from them".

I don't know about you, but if they can't die or be killed, that makes them zombies, right?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
OP is right

Jesus came back from the dead, so it make him a zombie
he want our brains, right .?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Wait a second...

Does this mean that George A Romero is actually a prophet of the Lord???

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Not to worry!

When we Christians turn into 'zombies' (*cough choke*) and come back to haunt the earth at least we wont be going for your brains - we'll be after your [size=4HEART.

Silly post but I liked it.

peace

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
what doesnt a book that is not clear contain??

you can interpret whatever you want from these type of books

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Weirdoradio2

Revelation 11:11 (oh dear, it's 11|11 again)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join