It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

belonging?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
have you sometimes felt you ever belonged to a place that's sort of been forgotten...? sounds stupid but yeah

People say they think they've been Atlanteans...but I don't know

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Not really, no. Sometimes I do think I was born in the wrong century though. I often feel the need to pick up a an axe, sheild and go on a viking in England

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I spent my childhood dreaming of space. Every journal I ever wrote in at school stated that I fully intended to be the first woman (among other things) to walk on the moon/Mars, etc.. But then...
everything sort of just died down and now I feel lost too.

You, know I just started another thread just yesterday where I hope to discuss the idea that potential lost history and strange occurences might somehow be connected. Possibly it is just an attempt to revive my childhood dreams but the more I read, the more some things just seem really bizzarre.

I am trying to approach the question from a scientific perspective since there are loads of people here already asking about channeling, past lives, Edgar Cayce, Biblical references, among other things... Then, of course you have your traditional academics who insist that our history in general is fundamentally correct and that any suggestion of Atlantis being a real place draws barbs from the entire lot and plenty of laughs from others. "Atlantis" itself, sounds like something Plato either made up or re-named (similar to the Americanization of may early settler's names where immigrants received names that were more "British-sounding" than what they had originally (i.e., Meuller --> Miller). Surely, if Atlantis was a real place, its inhabitants would have called it something less amenable to Greek.

I suspect there are plenty of clues leading to history that was either lost, edited or hidden & stashed around in various places but if you are looking for others who feel reincarnated, then perhaps we are on different wavelengths. I just thought I would leave my 2 cents. Good luck with whatever you choose to do.

join