It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My email to Dennis Kucinich and the reply on 911

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Foregive me if this is old news, its new to me and probably others.
Here is the question I submitted last night to dennis through his website.
Dennis, I like everything you have said in the videos I have seen on google and youtube.
In California the person in the front row asked you about
911 and you sort of didnt answer the question.
foward fast to time code 49:00 on this google video link to see what I am refering to.
video.google.com...

I know you dont want to look like a nut job or be classified by Bill Orieley with Rosie Odonnel and it would be political suicide to put your self in that position.
However over 40% of america thinks 911 was an inside job and more people are waking up to the evidence. Soon the film Loose Change will be in the theaters and it will make a fire storm. Your people im sure read the websites talking about how you are evading the direct question of will you expose the 911 attacks as an inside job. I think you need to give a more definite answer. Something like, Yes I will launch a new investigation to look at all the claims of a cover up.

This is the response I got at 6am this morning
"Thank you for your comments, Robert.

kucinich.us...

911blogger.com...

In hope and peace,

Gail Heyn
Volunteer
Kucinich for President
www.kucinich.us... "

Here is a direct link to the video Gail wanted me to see to answer my questions

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmeartifacts
over 40% of america thinks 911 was an inside job

Got some credible proof of this statement? Credible news source? Post it please. Oh .. and don't forget ... 'inside job' and 'not telling the whole truth' are two DIFFERENT things.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Well I feel that in the last year or so the percentage has gone up from the 33% reported last year here
www.shns.com...
I think that adding 7% to that figure is conservative. What do you think the percentage is at?

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Kucinich blows! Hes just going around looking for 'finge voters'. He doesnt give a crap about 9/11 truth. He's your typical politician!

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Really? What makes you say that?

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
He avoids addressing the issue. He give wishy washy answers.

ill admit, he has seemingly done a lot, at least hes gone further than other politicians. But, in a lot of ways, I just think he is humoring the CT's because he likes the publicity and attention that he's getting.

I want him to stand up on national television and start demanding answers now! I want him to address all of the weird coincidences, and the air defense stand down.

Its not until he makes a concerted effort to address the issue that i will take him seriously.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I would love to see that as well. In his defense though, wouldnt it be better to do exactly what he is saying in that video?
He wants to start with a few questions like what the problems were with the findings of the 911 report and then expand from there.
I have not seen the other runners say they will even do that. That to me says he is smart enough to know that if he pulls a Rosie Odonnel then the media will classify him as a nut.
If he can expose all the problems with the 911 reports, then from there he can expose every thing else.
Makes more sense to do it that way in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
So he dodged the issue a bit, but he does have a page and a plan to look into a "narrow portion" of 9/11 discrepancies. It seems a good enough start, but a bit vague as to what exactly would be the scope and its also a bit disigenuous - there are discrepancies?
There are so many levels of lies, BS, obfuscation etc around that day you could have a series of 9/11 Commissions, each digging just a tad deeper, and you'll still never get to the toostieroll center.

IF this narrow portion includes any kind of investigation into demolition of the WTC it will likely implode its own chances by alienation a good chunk of the populace - if it ignores the issue, it risks alienating another huge chunk that rightly sees this as perhaps the top anomaly... it's tricky going.

Dennis can't win the WH, but the idea should continue, if nothing else than as a chance to find new evidence, raise questions in new minds, and at least as illustration of how deep the cover-up goes.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
He has my vote. Not just for 911, but I like his ideas

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I like Ron Paul a lot more. He's a strong supporter of the second amendment, unlike kucinich who is trying to ban pistols and whatnot. Ron Paul also wants to ban the IRS and the Federal Reserve. Kucinich wants to raise taxes,,, go figure!

Ron Paul is hated by the republican elite! They always support his opponents in the primaries, then they always support the democrat running against him! Can you imagine that?!?! Republicans endorsing democrats because Ron Paul is an honest politician that knows whats going on and wants to restore a constitutional republic!!! He is "Founding Father material"!

Kucinich sucks!

Its not entirely unfathomable that he is merely a pawn designed to elicit faith in the system as a truly democratic process.

Our system is nothing more than a two faced, one-party system, just like Orwell predicted!!

new topics

top topics

join