It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The BEE smoking gun

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
mike you don't have to answer this

but i am willng to bet are you even willing to ponder the thought that the government is willng to put its own citizens in (harms way/risking there lives) without them knowing it

and mikey you ever read "weather as a force multiplier owning the weather in 2025"

its only an AIR force project they've been working on for a while

probably didn't read that in your newspaper or see on fox news huh

when the student is ready the teacher will appear

[edit on 22-4-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
So you whine about HAARP and owning weather, and yet you can't even tell me what it is.

Good work denying ignorance there.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
not everything is a conspiracy? golly gee thanks

i think that statement may apply BETTER to what happened to my favorite pair of jeans after i put them in the dryer before i left for work and couldn't find them later but all joking aside sounds like you are trying to cling to your belef systems

If the alternative is believing that HAARP is being used to kill bees, then I guess I'll have to stick with more rational explanations first.

I mean, it's possible little alien bees in triangle shaped hives are beaming them up to safety, but I'd probably tend to look for a pesticide or viral related cause before I jump to that conclusion.

You haven't ever really read 2025 have you?

The entire thing is on the web in several places, you should read the preface to see what it is. It is not an "Air Force project" in terms of some sort of developmental effort. It was a projection of what technology would be like in 30 years, written at the War College and the Air Force Academy.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
you want me to tell u what i think haarp is?

something that u won't agree with so u can use that as some leverage to somehow prove to youreslf i don't know what i am talking about in a feeble attempt to maintain ignorance

do i have to tell you how to research and type in the addresses of the sites so u can figure it out as well?

do your own research come to your own conclusions but first understand who you are dealing with

mikey u know that the united states in operation paperclip extracted 700 plus SS NAZI scientists and placed them in positions of influence CIA, NASA DOD

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
wow the trolls are really out today

unfortunately i knew what to anticipate being on ATS for over a year

nothing gets uncovered here

we all know the world we live in is a colossal mess, yet can never agree anything is really going on

because so many have naive ignorant beleif systems that don't allow them to get there head around such ideas

If the alternative is believing that HAARP is being used to kill bees, then I guess I'll have to stick with more rational explanations first.

misinformation tom? i said it is a side effect

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
maarec.cas.psu.edu...

Hi Guys, Interesting Stuff here, There is also another topic called Are cellfones killing our bees? by Greatlakes.

In this topic thread, he gives the above address, for anyone interested in finding out about the Bee Crisis in the US, including a graph showing the decline in bee populations across the states. In some areas, up to 80% of the bee population has died.

Do a net search, for 'Colony Collapse Disorder' and you can see the grim reality of a dying breed that plays such a critical role to the foodchain - and check out the thread too, for more opinions about this EMF vs. CHEMTRAILS situation.

There is also a notion flying around that a magnetic /polar shift may be taking place, and this could be responsible for perhaps birds not flying their usual migratory paths but as for the bees, I would place the blame on con/chemtrails - which were first reported in the US.

I understand that there are cases where non native hybrids such as hornets are killing some colonies, but I find it hard to accept this as the reason behind the world wide 'culling' of bees.

In addition to this, it has been said that no insect will go near the hive to scavenge or even re-colonize, which is often the case when bees leave their colonies.

If there was a sinister plot, then the con/chemtrails would be the best way to attack the delicate ecosystem in which we live in a concentrated, yet well distributed manner (see the video link below).

Perhaps the residue from the trails may affect the respiratory systems in bees, and other vunerable insects, animals and plant life, hence the need to catalogue events such as these worldwide.

If you stick a mobile phone near a beehive, it simply won't enter the hive, so perhaps the elements found in contrails indeed could intensify the EMF signals being generated by comms towers?

The 2 things to seriously consider here are:

1 If there was a global conspiracy to dessimate the planet then we are doing very little to stop it, nor could we if we tried, as the amount of chemtrails can now be seen on an almost daily basis (I think that it costs something like $66,000 dollars to send 1 airplane to spread the skies), and even the comms towers are being disguised/camouflaged now, to 'blend' into the environment.

2 If it is the bees today, could it eventually be humans - regardless of the cause?

youtube.com...

Lets just hope this situation can be turned around, or we got around 5 years left!

[edit on 22-4-2007 by deaman88]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   

you want me to tell u what i think haarp is?

something that u won't agree with so u can use that as some leverage to somehow prove to youreslf i don't know what i am talking about in a feeble attempt to maintain ignorance

Oh, come on, it'll be fun.

do your own research come to your own conclusions but first understand who you are dealing with

It's pretty banal, except the exciter. All the fun of HAARP is in the exciter. The rest of it's off the shelf.

mikey u know that the united states in operation paperclip extracted 700 plus SS NAZI scientists and placed them in positions of influence CIA, NASA DOD

So they're what, 85, 90 years old now? I bet they're not influencing a lot lately.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
He doesn't know what it is! Hahaha.

What an ignorant moron.

````````````````````````````
Please read Courtesy is mandatory

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, from the T&C's

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

[edit on 22/4/07 by masqua]

link   
tom i am having a hard time teling if you are

A/ serious

or B/ seriously underestimating the critical thinking skills of those on ATS

link   
OK ats'ers

just came across this

read this

before the cointelpro group hi jacks/misdirects this thread

www.bariumblues.com...

be aware of operation paperclip, mk ultra and others including north woods (know who you are dealing with)

and ask yourself what might the consequences be of extracting 700 SS nazi scientists into the united states and placing them in positions of influence in the CIA, NASA, and DOD and ask yourself if anyone might had monitored there conclusions and ideas very closely and picked up where they left off

and remember you may have to override your own naive ignorant beleif systems (which on it's face may seem like an insult or a diss) but in reality today it is more of a norm, a stepping stone, from which most people telling you to open your eyes, once themselves stood

then come to your own conclusions

not tom or mike's who i have no problem with they have a right to beleive what ever they like

but they keep harassing my point of view like it is some sort of threat that could effect popular thought

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by deaman88
maarec.cas.psu.edu...

Hi Guys, Interesting Stuff here, There is also another topic called Are cellfones killing our bees? by Greatlakes.

Do a net search, for 'Colony Collapse Disorder' and you can see the grim reality of a dying breed that plays such a critical role to the foodchain - and check out the thread too, for more opinions about this EMF vs. CHEMTRAILS situation.

I remember when I was a kid we had a total killoff that happened over a period of about 3 days when the neighbors were spraying toxaphene. Four hives, bam, dead. No bees. They died in the field and never came back. More went out, died in the field. Before you know it, there was only a queen and a few workers.

The county agent made the rounds telling everyone to not use Toxaphene anymore except in really specialized cases that he wanted to approve, because he thought it was overkill and probably dangerous to boot, which it turned out to be.

There's all sorts of things to look at first like this. EMF is interesting, but why didn't the cell phones kill off the bees 5 years ago? And why are other scavengers ignoring the honey? Cell phones don't poison honey, but an insecticide or bacteria could.

I understand that there are cases where non native hybrids such as hornets are killing some colonies, but I find it hard to accept as the reason behind the world wide 'culling' of bees. IN addition to this, it has been said that no insect will go near the hive to scavenge or even re-colonize, which is often the case when bees leave their colonies.

I don't think it's hornets. They rob hives sometimes but not en masse.

If you stick a mobile phone near a beehive, it simply won't enter the hive, so perhaps the contrails indeed intensify the EMF signal being generated?

I've heard this but I tend to not believe it given that the descriptions of the experiments seem to be very flawed. It bears looking at, but again, the field strengths of the cell tower signals at the hives that are being deserted could not be as high as this on a continuous basis.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   

tom i am having a hard time teling if you are

A/ serious

or B/ seriously underestimating the critical thinking skills of those on ATS

Which part do you think I'm not being serious about? I think I used a couple of over-the-top comparisons (the little triangle shaped beehive, for example) but I guess the thing that's mystifying me most is that you don't seem to think the explanation is most likely mundane, and that is where the investigation should start.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
what would be the clues to you that it might not be mundane?

oh and mundane is great adjective it means

1. ordinary: commonplace, not unusual, and often boring

wow seems to describe the rapid decline of the bee population at levels never before matched (you are really clinging to find a answer that fits with your current beleifs)

btw

i was seriously asking you if you think the fact that 700 ss nazi soldiers beng smuggled into the us being placed in positions of influence NASA CIA DOD whose work i'm sure was being studied closely and being taught from (jointly worked on with) , picked up where they left off had a big effect on certain nefarious undertakings (these are the people who were involved with the HOLOCAUST given position of influence inside the united states HELLO

and u said

So they're what, 85, 90 years old now? I bet they're not influencing a lot lately

pretty weak they infested an organization and those who picked up there work and/or worked beside them are influencing well (what do NASA the CIA and DOD) influence oh ya not much nothing to see here either

it's about knowing with who you are dealing with

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tom Bedlam
When you say "220...220ish" are you speaking about the bee's wing beat frequency?

You do know that EM and sound are not the same, not at all?

Tom I believe he is taking about 220 Hz frequency. Rife had experimented with many frequencies from 1 to 20000 Hz to cure things, since then many people have measured and recorded what frequencies equal what thing or things.

But I could be wrong.

[edit on 22-4-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tom Bedlam
They're not returning to the hive, apparently, because as I understand it, they don't find an unusual number of dead bees in/around the deserted hives. You always find SOME, it's a normal bee thing.

We aren't talking about a few bees here and there like you allude to, this is a large scale bee dieoff and is so large that its affecting farmers and growers, beekeepers and eventually the consumer buying fruits, vegetables, nuts and all of the by-products as well.

Numbers?

blog.wired.com...
Up to a quarter of the nation's commercially raised honeybees have disappeared, befuddling scientists and stirring fears that the country's crops could go unpollinated.

While staple crops like wheat and corn are pollinated by wind, some 90 cultivated flowering crops – from almonds and apples to cranberries and watermelons – rely heavily on honeybees trucked in for pollinization. Honeybees pollinate every third bite of food ingested by Americans, says a Cornell study. Bees help generate some $14 billion in produce.

February 2007 map showing states so far affected by the honey bee collapse disorder in which beekeepers have reported 60% to 100% honey bee disappearances without explanation to date. Map courtesy MAAREC.

[edit on 22-4-2007 by greatlakes]

d1k

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
He doesn't know what it is! Hahaha.

What an ignorant moron.

Hey JognMike, why don't you stop trolling. Go back to your Power Rangers board.

From my understanding ATS is a place to have discussions, not post the dribble you have.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Would "ignorant moron" perhaps be considered name calling?

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Here is another extremely good thread in regards to Bee disappearance/die off.

It got 25 flags and has a lot of excellent input and information.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have been in the apiculture for many many years, as a hobby and have a certification in beekeeping. Honeybees are some of the most interesting, intelligent and gentle creatures on this planet.

Honestly, we are all stumped as to what the heck is going on, but it's like they are just disappearing and leaving all there honey, in the hives. Honeybees leaving honey in hives is completely against how they operate, because when bees decide to leave a hive and swarm they will take most or all of the honey with them to the new location. If the bees were sick you would find many dead ones in and around the hives, but this is not the case.

Strange and very significant IMO.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I hope Tom Bedlam is on the right track when it comes to insectiside exposure being the culprit. Explosion of cell phone usage does coincide considering the timeline however. If cell phones are to blame, it would take billions of dollars & years to change existing infrastructure. If there was any doubt whatsoever, the cell phone industry would fight tooth & nail rather than change the system. I also grew up in the "Bee Business". We had over 100 hives at one time. Each colony has it's own personality, some being gentle, others being mean as heck, some disease prone, some naturally disease resistant, some lazy, some unbelievably hard working. A species wide die-off of up to 80% is unheard of. The strangest thing I notice about this event is that neighboring hives do not take advantage of "free honey" by robbing. This goes against basic bee behavior as they take advantage of every opportunity available to build honey reserves as it ultimately determines colony size & their ability to survive winter.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
What have you done with your full comb? I have some hives with at least 90+ pounds of honey. Do you destroy or use your comb and honey with the abandon hives? There is so much controversy on this now I am not sure what to do with all the honey and comb.

I too have found that the other hives won't rob the honey which is really strange.

I don't know what the heck to make of this anymore. All of my records, notes, books information, logs are almost worthless now, because nothing comes close to what is transpiring.

I love those little creatures, and have fun watching them. I don't know what I would do if they just died off, well I would be heart broken for sure.

Originally posted by mizzu
A species wide die-off of up to 80% is unheard of. The strangest thing I notice about this event is that neighboring hives do not take advantage of "free honey" by robbing. This goes against basic bee behavior as they take advantage of every opportunity available to build honey reserves as it ultimately determines colony size & their ability to survive winter.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join