It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIB, NWO, Police? + Black Tinted out Suburban

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Recently I went out to an area just east of the Tooele Utah Chemical Depot. An area known as Merkur, it's an abandoned area where there used to be small mining community turn of the century. I was checking up on a report of a bigfoot sighting about a mile west of the Old City's cemetary. There have been multiple reports there, although I have never seen anything. Anyway, while trudging throught the desert there near a mountain scoping, I came across a very odd looking all cement structure which seemed in horrible disrepair.

I rushed in to take pictures as it look as if it had a heli-pad and part of it looked like it went underground (I never found an entrance). Anyway I started taking pictures with my SLR (I only had my film SLR and not my digital this becomes of importance later.) As I was taking pictures, I saw and heard a brand new 2007 all black suburban with tinted windows coming in way too fast all off-road. I mean this was a very nice vehicle that a normal person would never treat, or rally this way. There was a huge cloud of dust behind the vehicle. Whoever was driving this vehicle towards me at breakneck speed didn't care about damaging it. The suburban was jumping over ditches, running over bushes, and mowing over small scrub oak as they intimidatingly rushed towards the structure.

Needless to say I was horrified to see someone coming at me that fast. It was obvious to me the people inside had seen me, since there is nothing else in the area. And, that they only cared about getting to that particular location as fast as possible. I got the heck out of there as fas as I could. However as I fled I realized there was no way for me to outrun them on foot so I hid instead behind an earth burm. I was horrified "they" had seen where I hid and I was in for a terrible experience. I honestly feared for my life. I peeked my head out the side of the earth burm after afew seconds as to be not be spotted and saw the suburban still speeding recklessly through brush and jumping riverbeds on the way in. It jumped into a small creek bed and never reappeared. Then sound of the engine stopped as well. I waited and waited for it to re-appear as it was only within a hundred yards at this point and not that far from me. But it never did!

There is too much dust that is kicked off from a vehicle when it is driving out there and I knew I would see it if it moved. I finally got up and walked toward where it had disappeared and saw the tracks of the vehicle but no vehicle. It had disappeared. It was on small hard pack of the creek bed and I couldn't find where the tracks ended. I was happy to see it dissappear considering I was so scared of the predicament I was in. However I am still incredibly puzzled. What is even more odd is none of the pictures I took ever developed and my camera is performing perfectly. (I wish I would have had my digital. It never lets me down.) Anyway the film seemed as if it had been exposed to light. It was ruined. But I plan on going back.

Does anyone have any ideas?

[edit on 22-4-2007 by theutahbigfoothunter]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
wow that sounds crazy...glad to hear your okay. think you can describe the cement structure more? im interested in hearing more about it

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Do you have copies of the film.. You'd be surprised how much info might be extractable from it?

I had an overexposed film from a holiday and still got this out of it with photoshop. It was completely yellow nothing visible:

Enhanced overexposed film

If you still have the film, I'm willing to see what I can extract out of it.
It would be best to develop the film again digitally.
I don't know if this much info like on my pic would be intact scanning a photograph.
The way i got he one I enhanced, was by having the film developed and put on cd by kodak. My guess is they use a film scanner and then develop it digitally.
Anyway take a look at my example, nothing was visible on it before enhancement and let me know if you want/can provide digital versions of your pics.

[edit on 22/4/2007 by David2012]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
it could of been fogged from high heat or radiation..
is there anything on the negs at all ? you could scan them over with a
scanner that has a negative addon .. most of the flat bed scanners
are alot better quality than the mini labs. so you could scan them
in at 24 bit and something like 3000x2500 dpi and play with them
im gimp ( free photoshop alternative ).

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The structure was very interesting. I have no idea what it was, however it kind of looked like it might have had a mining or refining purpose. I'm not sure. What's weird is I had qite a bit of time to check it out and found nothing. It also had small cement structures that looked like a canal or ditch near it. I am just spewing what I saw, because honestly I don't know what it was.

I will get more pics of the structure. I will also try and find it on google earth. unfortunately I threw the film away. But I plan on going back with my new digital and maybe a 4 wheeler and getting more shots. I will provide them as soon as I can. It's about an hr and a half from where I live but will try and go this week.

There is also a location Just a few miles west of this location where it appears there has been an explosion, crash, or blast of some sort. I thought it also looked very interesting as there is actually a "HOLE" in the earth. Anyway, I will try and provide a link to a satellite image of it as well below.

Here is a flash earth link of the approximate location. I am fairly sure it is one of the three grey smudged out areas. And, I am pretty sure it is the one top left because of the circular round heli-pad looking thing just above it, and it is close to many of the 4x4 roads. These roads are MUCH worse than they appear from satellite.
( my toyota fj got stuck. )

www.flashearth.com...

It's amazing this is the first time I have tried to access a satellite image. It looks nothing like this on the ground. I find it is odd there are the other two greyish smudge marks, and I will have to check out those sites as well. As the building would be exactly where the smudge marks are.

Just a few miles west of this location where it appears there has been an explosion, crash, or blast of some sort. I thought it also looked very interesting as there is actually a "HOLE" in the earth.

www.flashearth.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I am going to go out and get pictures of the cement structure probably tomorrow. I hope the structure is still there. I am pretty sure it is. With the minds that are on this website I am sure we will get an answer as to what it is or once was.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by theutahbigfoothunter
I am going to go out and get pictures of the cement structure probably tomorrow.

While you're there take some pics of the suburban tracks and the damage to the local plant growth, this should still be there.

[edit on 2007/4/25 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
sweet ill be waitin for the update

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
It has been a little while since this ordeal happened. Not only that, but it is extremely windy in this area a lot of the time.

I did go yesterday with my fiance' and took some pix I am just waiting for them to download. I will post them momentarily....

I also saw so much of the landscape falling in on itself almost as if there were caverns below. I also got picks of that and will post them.
I may begin a seperate post for the caverns because it is a couple hundred yards aways from the building, but I have the theory they may be indeed connected in some way.

I hope someone knows what this place used to be. And why it was demolished.

[edit on 26-4-2007 by theutahbigfoothunter]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The Structure:

That is a chemical depot in the far background

And the Subterrainean Anamolies:

And for Scale:

Well there it is....any ideas?

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Interesting: But if they allow peoples to spray paint on the structures I doubt that it is of any real importance.

And then again one could argue that the spraypaint and state of disrepair could be a ploy to make people think that it is nothing of importance.

Hmm, interesting to think about. Have you tried to get any information on the area from your local library/records office?

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Oops read below

[edit on 27-4-2007 by theutahbigfoothunter]

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
As far as the spray paint, I did take note of it. It could be either nothing or a cover. I found that odd as well. To make things more interesting I don't remeber the spraypaint before, but I'm sure it must have been there. The areas where the ground seems to be caving in from moisture is extremely interesting looking in real life and the pictures dont it justice. My dog jumped into one area and came out quite a distance away out of another hole around the way, I could not believe they connected.

I did do research on the area and I could write a book about it. There was a fairly large gold-mining town named Merkur in the area back in the 1800's. The town flurished quickly, but then unprecedented bad luck took hold. First, there was a time while it was very difficult to find gold, which seemed unreasonable, because there is gold all over the area. This year brought about alcohol abuse, depression, bad behaviors, and sickness. Then the entire town burned to the ground in sodom and gomorrah style.

Since then no one has populated the immediate area. The immediate area is deserted for the most part, with few exceptions. There are two exceptions: Presently there is a massive and heavily guarded and secured Gold mine that has located itself at the end of a long canyon down seven or so miles from the original town, with cameras, armed guards and security outposts. It is secured with an armed guard at the gate where the entrance is. To the south there is a MASSIVE military chemical depot. One of the largest in the Nation.

The area is interesting, to say the least.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Hey utahbigfoothunter, I know this place pretty well. It is an old smelting foundry for the Mercur mine. If you notice the mounds of what looks like black dirt it is actually coal residue and slag/tailings from the smelting process. I`ll tell you more about it at work on Friday if I remeber to.

Also, the black Chevy would have probably been either BLM agents or perhaps some Army dudes from the Tooele depot trying to mess with you. I`ve seen older black Chevys out by Mercur doing similar stuff. Your tax dollars at work guys!

[edit on 9-5-2007 by killswitch1982]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
That would make perfect sense there Killswitch. I have heard that you like to go out to that FIVE MILE PASS area. My thoughts were exactly the same until I was "spooked" by the tinted out Black Burb. I can agree it was very likely Tooele Army Folks having some fun. But then I thought it may also have been associated with the Chemical depot. Still don't know?

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I don`t suppose you were able to see the plates on the truck? Could you see if they were GOV plates or Utah plates?

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Next time you and I have a day off togeather we`ll got out here on my ATVs and explore a little bit.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I was unfortuneately unable to see the plates on the truck due to my sissy-like self-preserving fear. I was horrified. I mean this was a 2006 or 2007 fully tinted out suburban, and the driver was hitting ruts at speeds that were obviously destroying the car. Small pieces were falling off of it. And , they were coming right at me. More than anything what "freaked" me was the total disregard for the new vehicle which triggered my thought: that maybe these people weren't playing. I wish I had a better answer there Killswitch.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
O.K. what about the part of the truck "just disappeared" and"the tracks just stopped"?

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Hey Utahbigfoothunter, I live in Tooele, I ride dirt bikes alot near 5 mile and all over the county, The Suburans belong to South Area, I see them all the time, coming and going on Doo Little Road, I believe they transport from Dugway and back. I don't think its anything secret, just carpool for contractors/workers. I bet they were on lunch or something screwing around. I know North area has the humvee's, Since they have talked to me before while riding arond the North Perimeter of TAD. Good bunch of guys. However I am interested in your bigfoot reports, I will U2U you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join