Welcome to the first round of Head-2-Head Kamikaze Debate!
This is a new format that we are testing out with our members, and seeing if it works. We'll get our feet wet, give a few members an opportunity to
duke it out, and then see if we need to add, remove, or tweak any little portion of the process. Remember, this is your forum, your debate, and we
are hear to operate to meet your needs. But enough of that, lets get to it.
"Democracy Is The Best Form Of Government"
Pro - enjoies05
Con - whatukno
1. Each member will post an opening statement, two rebuttals, and one closing statement.
2. Outside links are acceptable. (Note: Rule Change
While using external links is acceptable, quoting external sites is not acceptable)
3. No pictures are permitted in any post.
4. Each reply must be within 72 hours of the previous.
Statements have a restriction of 5,000 characters
. All Rebuttals
have a restriction of 10,000
characters. Anything over that limit will be edited out.
6. enjoies05 will post first.
If either of you see an infraction, contact me via u2u to discuss the course of actions.
The following General H2H Debate Rules
(current at the time this debate started)
1. Any violation of the terms of a debate will result in a forfeiture.
2. Debate posts may not be edited by participants for any reason.
3. Any participant may voluntarily forfeit at any time.
4. Forfeitures are final. If you want a rematch, start a new debate thread.
5. Only agreed-upon participants may post to a debate thread.
6. Disruption by non-participants in debate threads, T&C
violations or failure
to cooperate with the H2H staff may result in loss of Fighter status.
7. AP/H2H staff may take action as they see fit to maintain proper H2H forum operation.
8. As with all forums, the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use
9. Quoting external sources is strictly forbidden. Members are permitted to reference links as sources, but they are not permitted to quote external
sources. The only quotes that should be used in these debates are that of their opponent's replies.
(New) 10. No emoticons are permitted in any Head-2-Head Debate post.
Good luck to both participants! Contact me via u2u when the debate has concluded.