It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When you wished upon a star

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by williamjklopp
i wished upon a star tonight....I wished for rikriley to go hide and fall through a bottomless abyss never to be heard from again.

you asked. This is true!

Williamjklopp, You had one wish and you wished me into a bottomless abyss never to be heard from again? Today is 11-21-07 I am sorry your wish was denied. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Rik Riley

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley
Anyone wished upon a star or shooting star lately and if so did your wish or dreams come true or not? This thread is for sharing your exsperiences of wishing upon a star or shooting star no matter who you are or where you live on this Great Planet Earth. Rik Riley

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
A few weeks ago I wished upon a shooting star. My wish hasn't come true yet but maybe it will. I agree with what you (rik riley) has said about how it gives us hope. Not to mention the fact we actually got to see it is a wish come true in itself! Dreaming and wishing is what keeps our imagination alive as we grow older and the generations begin to use that less and less. A shooting star is what keeps us moving.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Anyone wished upon a star or shooting star lately and if so did your wish or dreams come true or not? This thread is for sharing your experiences of wishing upon a star or shooting star no matter who you are or where you live on this Great Planet Earth. Rik Riley

Today with everything going on in this turbulent world since I started this thread what would you change when you make a wish on a star?

[edit on 18-7-2008 by rikriley]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join