It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaeda planning big British Attack

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

According to this article, immigration is so out of control for the Brits that political turmoil and a breakdown of society is sure to come soon -

Immigration at tipping point

Borders aren't protected ... immigration is out of control ... assimulation doesn't happen ... OF COURSE there is going to be lawlessness and terrorist attacks. And it won't be the government pulling them off.

I'm not too familiar with UKs immigration problem but do you see a future like in the movie "Children of Men" happening?

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
what about the US situation with immigrants pooring into our borders. But what does Bush care, he failed to prove emergency assistance to teh Katrina victims. It just shows that these guy's are working behind the scene's on a different agenda, they dont have time to worry about harms that come to America. They see the immigrants coming from Mexico as a welcoming of the North American Union. The whole thing is so simple to see if I can see it. NAU + EU + other countries with american military bases established on them. There all members of the NWO.

You see they want Iran because when the Shah was dethroned they lost their Iran puppet. They've got Karzai who worked for big oil as a pupet in afghanistan. As soon as they establish they're puppet by force this time when they hit Iran. They can have Iran under control.

So when the time comes, the time when they have moles in each govt of the world, they will just Unite them all at once without anyone being able to appose it. Almost within day's a NWO will be established, protests will be shut down by Blackwater and the army. You will be implanted with chips if you want to live on earth. They will conquer every country so that there is no where to run, no where to hide, before they go about it.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Does anyone think this has some kind of connection to this story?

www.salon.com...

The Spectator (headline: I Found Saddam's WMD Bunkers), which claims that: (a) WMDs really were found in Iraq after the invasion, (b) they were located in vast underground bunkers (c) which contained "nuclear, chemical and biological materials", but (d) the U.S., through negligence, failed to secure those sites and, as a result, (e) the WMDs were stolen by The Terrorists and/or Syrian agents, who now have them and are actively plotting (along with China, Russia and North Korea) to use them against the West, but --

(f) because the Bush administration is so embarrassed by their failure to prevent the theft of all these dastardly weapons, and because Democrats are embarrassed by this discovery because it proves that Saddam really did have WMDs all along, they have all jointly created a vast conspiracy where they conceal the discovery of WMDs in order to cover up for their negligence.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   

There is no evidence of a formal relationship between Al-Qaeda, a Sunni group, and the Shi’ite regime of President Mah-moud Ahmadinejad, but experts suggest that Iran’s leaders may be turning a blind eye to the terrorist organisation’s activities.

Same old propaganda bull**** and why doesn't it surprise me that Iran is supposedly at the centre of it all and as usual there's no evidence to back up their claims, but whats new there. Dont these morons ever give up trying to brainwash the public. I think by now, most people can see right through their lies and fear mongering.

Any lame excuse to invade Iran.

The only terrorist that the British people should be concerned about, is the one living at 10 Downing street.
and his relationship with psychotic Bush.

P.S There was an excellent article written by a British journalist in the Daily Mail over the weekend who recently vistited Iran and what he discovered simply confirms that most of what is written about Iran in the west is absolutely bull**** and if people weren't so ignorant they know that the Iranian youth who are the majority in Iran are the Middle East's best hope for peace and democracy. To invade Iran now would be absolutely disastrous.

I wish the article was available online so that I could post it in full on ATS. Unfortunately I cant find it. I'll keep looking and post it if I come across it.

[edit on 23-4-2007 by kindred]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Hmm...

After reading a new topic posted today having to do with "Noble Resolve 07", a joint military exercise having to do with terrorist attacks originating in Europe and moving into the U.S, I must say. This is getting a'tad freaky.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check it out.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donoso
Hmm...

After reading a new topic posted today having to do with "Noble Resolve 07", a joint military exercise having to do with terrorist attacks originating in Europe and moving into the U.S, I must say. This is getting a'tad freaky.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check it out.

Indeed, that is a weird coincidence, but it just may remain a coincidence. The last few days of April might also turn out more intense and violent than we all would imagine (Attack on Iran). But a simulation that gets prepared and the exact same situation happening for real during the same timeperiod...? That would be too obvious.

A nuke detonating in the UK would introduce and draw all of Europe directly into the war against terror. From both sides, it is scary. The US government to instill such terrible fear and ignorance into a continent which thinks that it hasnt been affected by the war against "Terror" yet, or from a real terrorists' mind, make sure that in one devastating explosion, you wipe the thoughts of safety clear from the common European mind. One thing is sure, like i said, it just takes one such event to change this world forever.

I just wonder how a threat could originate in a certain place and still retain the freedom to strike another place at will without being noticed. Surely a big attack (or even a small one) like a nuke in the UK would put America immediatly afterwards on edge and increase their security? (what's left of it). It just sounds funny why terrorists would explode something in Europe, travel all the way to Virginia and say "Here i am?" Or am i looking at things too simply?

Ah, maybe it just remains what it is, a simulation.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
propaganda.

feeling scared? insecure? you should go buy something. it'll make you feel better.

there will be no attack.

edit: oh yeah, what does this raise the threat level to? is it yellow ... or does this push it into orange? LMAO. I love that thing. it's so cute ... and useless.

[edit on 23-4-2007 by tyranny22]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by scooler1
I'm not too familiar with UKs immigration problem but do you see a future like in the movie "Children of Men" happening?

no,

The UK immigration problem is blown up by the right wing media who seem to blame immigration for everything.

Don't believe me, read the Daily Mail. The most right wing rag in the UK that blames anything on anyone who isn't White.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by scooler1

no,

The UK immigration problem is blown up by the right wing media who seem to blame immigration for everything.

Don't believe me, read the Daily Mail. The most right wing rag in the UK that blames anything on anyone who isn't White.

agreed. I didn't even know UK had an immigration problem, but the reason for the problem in "Children of Men" (great movie, btw) was because the rest of the world was in turmoil. Same thing in "V for Vendetta".

The world has quite some time before we reach that point. Though, we're well on our way.

The free worlds control popular opinion with fear propaganda. Case in point: Before the invasion of Iraq I was all for going in and eliminating the "threat" of WMD. I'd been spoon fed all the lies of the US administration.

Silly me.
What's the saying?
"Fool me once, shame on me ... err ... fool me twice ... err ... ya fool me, I won't be fool again."

top topics

<< 1   >>

join