It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

B-2 Flies Over Backyard!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I couldn't think of anywhere else to post this, but I thought it was cool.

I took this video while Shadowyfoe and I were at band practice.

Sorry for the crappy quality, but the camera on my phone isn't that good.

TheRanchMan

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 4/21/2007 by TheRanchMan]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Now that I look at it again, I see a black dot right at the end, it looks like the sun, but does the sun produce the black dot effect?

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
the spot must be from the sun. its right whre the sun breaks through and only appears as the angle of the camera nears the sun.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Pretty cool none the less. How quiet was it?

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
well if your being targeted the damn thing doesn't even need to fly over you or even near you. so chances are you won't even here it coming till the boom of the desintergrating paveway echoes across the land.
by then you'll be dead and the breeze will carry your ashes on the wind.
just like a b-2

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
There was an air show in Memphis TN, a long time ago, and they had a B-2 do a fly over, but I knew nothing about the air show, or the B-2 for that matter.

As I remember, I was enjoying my favorite adult beverage, in a lawn chair, grilling steaks at the time... I heard a jet, not uncommon, there is an international airport in the area, but I looked up and seen this thing, and was startled, I knew what it was, but never expected to see one, and was shocked enough that I dropped my beverage, and somehow the cheap lawn chair folded in on me. It was amazing.

I have since quit drinking.

Cool video.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
It did about 3 passes, but for some reason, this is the only video it showed up in. I tried taking photos, but the plane just wouldn't show up.

It was definitely audible, but my camera just couldn't capture it.

TheRanchMan

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Nice job. Especially since you were using a camera phone. Did you notice that at the start of your video that it looked like a saucer shape? Your video is an excellant example of what a known object can look like depending on the angle that it is viewed.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The black dot is common among digital cameras/phones webcams.

It's part of the internal mechanism to protect the CCD chip from the blinding light of the sun and to enhance and control white out.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
It seems Joe had trouble using his own phone to take the pictures of it, the video you see was when he decided to let me get a try at capturing the damned plane, lucky for me, that was the last pass, and I pressed the button just in time, Joe, I don't even remember you trying to take pictures of it by the way. And for the poster above, yea, its a great example of how cameras can do trick shapes and what-not. I didn't buy it for a second that this was a UFO, it was too damned noisy for that. But I'll tell you, from what 'UFOs' me and Joe have seen, I can tell you, this was nothing like it, but a good video none the less.

new topics

top topics

join