It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Becoming or 'Assuming the role'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I am a master scribe. That said it has always been my duty to bring messages to the people who would listen. It has been a landmark year with disasters, the pole shift, avoiding the great calamity and sewing up the loop of the time. The universe had finally existed for seven seconds but we are currently 13.78 seconds behind 'real-time.'
Anyway, I am just spouting my insanity as usual for those planetary workers, soul-groups, remotes or telepaths that know what I am talking about as they read this rather than scratch their forehead at my babble-on. I mean the toilets flush counter clockwise! As we are in the southern hemisphere now, the sun rises in the west and since polarity is planar field energy of electroweak forces, the land-mass doesn't move. Thus, the earth is smae in physicality just not magnetic polarity. Anyone else scribing or 'creating' system architecture yet? We are not all alone. My visions of possibility are gaining strength and sometimes I am afraid not of myself but at what others dwell upon and it can be alienating. I'm sure we all know about 'code' and I have command codes and parameters for social interactivity-free will not disrupted. It is like 2001: While the masses are in hibernation during the 'shift' rest assured those of us who stay awake during lockdown, are doing our jobs, like the perfectionists we are and as we always do 110% 'cause we're on the scene. Human life is the utmost priority and as always you're in good hands plus, we value humana above all other things in this world. Why? People were made by the creator: God. His children! Peace and best wishes for '04.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I didnt quite understand what you were talking about, something to do with toilets and system architecture.
Anyway, peace and best wishes to you to.
Hopefully 2004 will be a great year.

join