It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pac N Save Checkout Witch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Hey, you, what's with the attitude? The woman in front of me was obviously foreign and didn't speak good English, so when I tried to help her with her WIC purchase, why did you bite my head off? "I KNOW how WIC works, I get it myself."

Well, excuse the hell out of me, I was just trying to help.

Then, when it's my turn, you snatched up my WIC folder and snarled, "Next time get your own vouchers out, it's not my job!"

Picking up the vouchers off the conveyor belt where they were laying right next to your hand, I give them to you with nary a word, just a lifted eyebrow. You didn't even have the grace to say sorry.

I knew you were embarrassed because you started trying to be nice. But you're lucky I was just too freaking tired to stand in line at Customer Service to report you.

Your job is to put up with schmucks like me, not be a royal beyotch. So kindly stow the attitude. If you don't like your job get another one, or at least go on break if us lowlife WIC customers are getting on your nerves.

Sorry I can't afford to buy all my own groceries; my deadbeat ex husband refuses to pay his child support so the state of California has to pick up the tab for my kids' milk, cereal, eggs, cheese and peanut butter. But that doesn't make me any lower a form of life than you, checkout witch of the west.

Save the attitude for your off-hours. When you're behind the checkout counter you're representing your store. Respect the customer even if they're paying by voucher. At least they're PAYING and not shoplifting.

join