It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why VA Shooter lashed out solved

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
A. Ishmael mean's "A social outcast" so that's the anonymous coded name he used when mailing the package to NBC. Ishmael is a character from Moby Dick, these a description of the word Ishmael on wiki that says the name is given to social outcasts.

Ishmael Ax that he wrote in red on his arm's is how he was referring to the atrocity he commited. AX is a Asian recognition label given in the filmography department. This guy was reenacting a movie he had seen called 'Oldboy'. A movie about revenge in a grewsome matter. This goes with the gresome themes of his play's.

He is an English student that lost it and decided to make his final debut as a star in his own little real life killing film. He probably overdosed on his medication's that put him into a psychotic mind set that made him capable of murdering then murdering himself.

This was not a government Black Op. However the media did see it as a way to spin more fear into America by publicizing it. It also served as substitute to headlines of murdering going on in Iraq and problems with Cheney and the other guy.

Campus gunman's death video was direct copy of award-winning Korean revenge film
www.infowars.com...

[edit on 21-4-2007 by rrahim1]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
For some reason, when I first heard about the tatoo, I thought of Moby Dick. It does make sense, if he felt that way about himself...

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
people on imbe.com are saying that the movie and the vt shooting isn't connected... That's wierd, that link with the guy holding the hammer and a gun to himself are a big similtarite to his pictures

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
yeah but how many ways are there to hold a hammer in a threatening manner?

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Originally posted by rrahim1

However the media did see it as a way to spin more fear into America by publicizing it.

Really ? How so ? Please provide proof, not websites spouting someone's
opinion.

It also served as substitute to headlines of murdering going on in Iraq and problems with Cheney and the other guy.

Ok. Over the line.

You take the idiotic actions of someone in Va., and use it as an excuse
for your political agenda.

You sir, are excrement.

Lexion

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Except for revenge, and the fact that oldboy is a korean movie, there is no connection, I watched the movie, cool movie, but I see no connection?

Quick Basic story from what I remember, may be little wrong.

A guy and girl in school, kissing each other, a boy saw them, and found out they were brother and sister, the rumors spread because the boy had saw them, girl later dies because of the rumors.

The brother grows up and wants the ultimate revenge, so he finds the guy who saw him and his sister together, the guy has a little daughter and a wife, so the brother pays some men to kidnap the guy, lock him in a apartment, for many many years.

Everyday they get this woman to hypnotise him. one day the guy gets out, and he also wants revenge and to find out who did this to him, while looking he meets a girl and fals in love with her, and makes love to her,

After he eventually finds who locked him up, and finds out why, he finds out that the girl he slept with was his own daughter, he was made to fall in love by the woman who hynotised him everyday. The ultimate revenge.

I see no connection. Except revenge?

[edit on 21-4-2007 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I just think its far fetched that this was a government black op. That would only discredit us because we hardly have proof of that. However it's easy to see that this kid had mental health problems and idolized those kids in Columbine. The movie itself wasn't directly like his acts, but it did have the theme of his plays. This kid was an original english writer, of course he wouldn't copy the movie, but he would create a different version of it. Thus why he is holding the hammer with two hands.

sorry lexicon but I was tieing the shooting with other mass murders. I know its way off the subject but I did it to illustrate the medias agenda. The media has higher clearance then we all think, because they were involved on 911, they are involved in propaganda, they are involved in what america see's, and when they are able to show parts of the manifesto when they say the fbi is looking it over well we can assume they are involved with the fbi.

Another point, how were they to know that the package didn't contain some kind of deadly substance like anthrax or something else. They opened it right away?

[edit on 22-4-2007 by rrahim1]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
the model you present seems more likely than the junk about
linking Ismail to the Biblical & Islamic Ishmael (son of Ibraham/Abraham) as some have tried...

or the Ismail to Islamic Jihad, miltants, or terrorists (from whatever perspectives) because of his ultimate M.O. which sorta mimics terrorists.
and a supposed link because of Chos' references to his 'brothers and sisters'.

the Ismail he adopted as an alter ego ,was a social outcast in meanng,
the Ismail he created was fashioned after the dispassionate, 'watcher'
that the narrator 'Ismail' of Moby-Dick was.
Ismail was not just a recounter of events, Ismail the narrator of the story
was indeed it's creator...and Cho himself became an Ismail, a creator of his life's drama

consider the NBC manifesto & screenplay/portfolio was from "A Ismail"
indicating "A (the crafter of a drama) Ismail"

when Cho went on his blaze-of-gLory (drop the 'L' & you've got gory)
he marked hisself with Ismail Ax...indicating this personification was as; "Ismail A executioner"
--> your Korean 'AX' explaination is not as esorteric and mismal as mine
so it sounds more rational & likely,

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I have a question..There were early reports that the name was taken from a video (the lead character) in an Xbox game or PS. And people said that he was always playing video games. as anyone been able to find the game?

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I heard he was playing counterstrike. Alot of people play that. There's no ismail in the game. It most likely is tied to mobydick.

new topics

top topics

join