It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

could i have been a NWO operative

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
i'm not sure but i may have been an operative in the past i remember finding a t shirt in my dresser a few years back and on it was a wolf and New World Order on it i never bought one of these i never recieved anything with this on it honestly i never ever heard of the NWO before that and thats how i found out about it i'm not sure where it came from but it mysteriously dissappeared about 3 months after that can someone help me because i had it one night and it was gone the next

SR

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
NWO wolfpac t-shirt ROFL

en.wikipedia.org...(professional_wrestling)

Nice try

[edit on 21-4-2007 by SR]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
NWO isnt an agency, its an idea

SR

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Exacatly hence why would there be t-shirts other than the wrestling fad merchandise.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I find it is very interesting that someone is transiently using you dresser drawers as a storage facility. That is not only very interesting to me but opens up a whole other genre of discussion.

As far as being an NWO operative, I think you would know. I'm not a wrestling fan although I have heard of the "wolfpack" NWO/WWF marketing merchandise. In any event I think there must be a reason you think you could have been an operative other than the fact you found a t-shirt. Tap into why you think this is honestly a possiblility and open up. Let us know what reasoning involved in coming to this conclusion and we can possibly help. As far as the whole wolfpack" NWO/WWF marketing merchandise T-shirt incident it may or may not have relevance either direct or not, but I am in agreement with others that you should not substantiate your claim on that one event.

If there are other reasons, divulge them. I am interested. And don't let people heckle you. The majority of us here at ATS really want to help. I find it amazing any time someone believes they have lived a double-life and have heard of a handful of cases here locally not to mention the hundreds on the internet. There is validity to this topic.
DIG DEEPER!

[edit on 21-4-2007 by theutahbigfoothunter]

[edit on 21-4-2007 by theutahbigfoothunter]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArtemisFowl
i'm not sure but i may have been an operative in the past i remember finding a t shirt in my dresser a few years back.....

Son, go back to South Park and do stop playing games, as this is not a laughing matter.

Why don't you do something wise and figure out a way to not pay income tax instead of posting nonsense like this. I've been watching over these ridiculous posts like "if I were a Mason", or " I want to join the NWo", and frankly the mods here must be fast asleep.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by sweftl337

Son, go back to South Park and do stop playing games, as this is not a laughing matter.

Why don't you do something wise and figure out a way to not pay income tax instead of posting nonsense like this. I've been watching over these ridiculous posts like "if I were a Mason", or " I want to join the NWO", and frankly the mods here must be fast asleep.

Indeed, the NWO is a organization still underway but its not a mere idea. They aready have Euros in Europe. I can't fathom anyone thinking that the NWO is a idea. Its very real and its no laughing matter.

The UN is here as well as FINCEN, and MJTF squads. Based on this book which is out of date but I'm sure by now there's more detention centers in more states.

Its time to take this seriously. The NWO and NAU is a very bad plan. Do you want the US keep her sovergnty or be ruled by foriegn dictators?

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
well i mean in all honesty i could have been something in a double life one time an entire day was gone from my mind the whole thing my friends didnt tell me wat happened that day either i have been able to see things others havent i have heard things unknown to me or anyone i can see someones pressure points and i have never been taught where they were i just dont get it my life is always changing just yesterday a black hair with white on the end grew on my arm so i painfully pulled it off and the next 3 hours someone died down the road in a car crash

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
First of all, I'd like to introduce you to my good friend, the period. Makes it much easier for people to understand your writing, and they're more likely to take you seriously when you wonder why a pro wrestling shirt wound up in your dresser.

Also, and correct me if I'm wrong, are you equating a bi-colored hair on your arm with someone's death?
I had 3 b.m.'s in 1 day and the next day S.E. England was hit with a quake - am I an NWO operative as well?

Seriously dude, I've only been on these boards a short time but I think if you want to be taken seriously you need to put forth serious ideas. People here can be awfully critical as it is - the least you can do is make it sporting for them!

top topics

join