It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man confirms time travel with video..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Saw this in another forum and did not see it here so I thought I'd post it.

It can only be one of two things, an absolute fake or the truth. Obviously, I'm leaning towards a fake but its interesting none the less. What does everyone else think??

Mod Edit: Embedding Video into Post.

[edit on 21-4-2007 by chissler]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I remember this being posted a while back let me see if I can find the other link.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I don't understand. He was under the sink. How did he get to the future? Was there a cross-through point under the sink or is something missing from this video? How did he get back? The video looks like he is outside with the older man, not under a sink with him

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
It appears to be a viral marketing at work for A M F Pension (a swedish pension fund). See the guy's blog.

At least thats what others are saying... Unfortunately, I cant read Swedish.

Here is a link to his blog though. If you click the "In English" link, it just gives the same story as the youtube description... I dont think that it has translations for all the blog entries.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Really? Don't you see how well outlined BOTH tattoos are? Niether one of those guys tattoos are real. This is a joke or something, not a serious video.

Like Stephen Colbert says, "If its worth saying, it is said in English".

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
there is an english version of it... some dude goes into his sink to fix a pipe and ends up crossing into some other dimension and meeting himself in the future. Thankfully he had his cell phone camera with him! So they compared tattoos, hugged eachother and thats all he recorded. Pretty dumb.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I don't believe a word of it.
I think someone has confused "wormhole" with "plughole"

Having matching tatoos proves absolutely nothing.
Doubt if this will go anywhere

also....no mention of who held the camera for him!!

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
its an ad for health insurance which was covered here a while ago.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
This is fake. Why? Because there is this company that have made commercials in where a man or a woman in present time through a "hole in time" goes to their future and meet themselves, the point being your retirement spendings.

In short, he describes one of the commercials of this company - commercials which have been going on for over a year.

The country, Sweden, is also extemely skeptical of anything conspiratorial - the NWO, UFOs, ghosts etc, which means that the requirement for proof is pretty high. He would have to tell what would happen in the future, pictures of many more things than just himself.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I hate advertisings , they are becoming smarter trying to hit you with these things .Erasing the line between fiction and reality they try to disorient the spectator.This is why i avoid them.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 05:09 AM
link   
this is indeed part of AMF pension's advertisment series.

AMF have several commercials with this theme, they want to show that with their pension fund one will lead an rich life even after retirement.

slogan is: 'what if you could visit yourself in the future'

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tokmange
this is indeed part of AMF pension's advertisment series.

AMF have several commercials with this theme, they want to show that with their pension fund one will lead an rich life even after retirement.

slogan is: 'what if you could visit yourself in the future'
\

BINGO!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I remember this was fake, it's an really old video.
Great Story Though

[edit on 8-4-2010 by coolman909]

top topics

join