It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Christ has arrived, gaining followers...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Organized religion is the anti-christ IMO!

The original early teachings of ecstatic states and peace and love (for the most part) have been lost and forgotten on most folks today. Once people motivated by greed learned you could control the masses through fear. Keep them coming back every "sun"day to support "the clergy" so they do not have to go get a real job..........Here is an example:

www.brooksbulletin.com...

Just last week, a (christian) girl at my work showed my a flier with Starbucks sponsoring a christian church function! She wanted me to come with her, I declined.

I ask her to watch the Pharmacratic Inquisition (for free) on line so she could see the the error in her dogmatic beliefs.

I attempted to enlighten her w/ the arcane knowledge that Jesus was actually a anthropomorphism of certain religious sacred plants & the sun and not a real man. But its very tough to get through to most folks. Because just questioning your faith (in christianity) in the holy trinity is a one way ticket to eternal damnation.

[edit on 123030p://upSaturday by QuasiShaman]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
What FlyersFan said, this guy is just a gimmick, collecting $$$ from the pot just like the Chri$tian Church does, so he becomes popular, controversial, then more popular and more rich because of it.
Then idiots follow him because they cannot think for themselves and need to be led, they want to be a part of something bigger than themselves.

The Anti-Christ is not going to declare himself an Anti-Christ. Our human mindset of consumption and greed fostered by the corporations is the real Anti-Christ, that is what will destroy us, not this attention getter.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
the anti christ is anyone who is anti- christ. it says so in the bible . there have been a lot of anti christs allready, and there are alot alive even today.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
The REAL anti-christ isn't going to come out and say he is. The REAL anti-christ, according to scripture, will fool almost everyone into believing that he's a good saviour type instead of the anti-christ.
Sounds like Bush to me, proclaiming everyone to be evil and pretending to be the saviour.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
He's not much of an anti-Christ with 666 tattooed on his neck. Everyone know's the number of the Beast is 616... 666 is an error that was repeated many times before being reviewed and found to be wrong.

Personally I believe in the AntiChrist as much as I believe in the Christ..... zilch.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
He's a wannabe. There are a few of them around. Kinda like SOME Goths are wannabe vampires.

The REAL anti-christ isn't going to come out and say he is. The REAL anti-christ, according to scripture, will fool almost everyone into believing that he's a good saviour type instead of the anti-christ.

Get to know scripture and you will see that this fella is not the awaited anti-christ.

Exactly. The anti-Christ is certainly, at least not initially, not going to say that modern day Christianity is teaching falsehoods. This guy has repeatedly said that. He's not the anti-Christ. The anti-Christ will most likely seem Christian at first.

[edit on 21-4-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by promomag
Isn't this the same guy that proclaimed himself as the Second coming of Jesus Christ, as reported on Fox News a while back?

exactly what i was going to bring up

i suppose he didn't get a lot of traction on that angle, so he re-focused
the Street Theatre gig he's doing...
the 666 and claiming the A.C. title is just a Performance Artist act

Maitreya comes to mind of a savior action figure already..
so the public actually needs his right-hand-man The False Prophet
on the scene to pull off the 'Living Play or Drama'.

why's either getting publicity? maybe we're facinated with the maccabre,
even if its contrived.............[recall those Ozzie, Alice, 'Satanic' concerts
back in the hey-day...this guy might fill a football stadium in S.A.]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This guy is claiming that he will never die. It seems that women are going, for whatever reason, crazy over this guy.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Here is one of this guy's speeches. He speaks in spanish but there is a translator that translates into english what he is saying.

I am starting to believe that this guy really thinks he is who he claims. At first, I thought he was just a con man, but I am starting to think he really believes his rhetoric.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
This man is an exhibitionist who just enjoys being the center of attention. He's a camera hog.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
This man is an exhibitionist who just enjoys being the center of attention. He's a camera hog.

Some of his facial expressions, I am fairly good at reading people, would seem to indicate that yes. That was my initial take on him. However,I am starting to think that he actually believes what he is saying. I am starting to think this guy actually believes he is "Jesus Christ."

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
no no no, the REAL anti-christ is going to be the ruler of the One World Government. It says that in the Bible. When all nations become ONE, and have only ONE ruler, the ruler will be the anti-christ. Everyone that helps with this "one world government", is considered the anti-christ helpers.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by -ufo-
no no no, the REAL anti-christ is going to be the ruler of the One World Government.

UFO, about 80% of the posters here either think that the anti-Christ has already come or that there is no such thing. So, it's sort of a moot point.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I liked what he had to say in the video clip. Thanks for sharing it. He is as much christ as Jesus of Nazareth was-a man with conviction who wants to bring down corrupt religious institutions and bring happiness to his followers. What's wrong with that?

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
J_Kalin, I don't have as much of a problem with what he is saying as I do with the fact that he is taking advantage of people. He is using his "personality" to manipulate them into given him money and even their businesses. That, in my honest opinion, is wrong. It's a cult of the personality in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
...unlike the catholics who accepted estates (and still do), manipulate politics and take money and tell people what to do? oh, wait, that applies to protestants and jews as well.

at least he hasn't killed anyone for their blasphemy or sins....

[edit on 21-4-2007 by j_kalin]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
he is a phony and a joke he really does not have many followers in his little cult i saw a special on him on the spanish channel ...i just hope the real "antichrist" is not hispanic like this fella

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
he is a phony and a joke he really does not have many followers in his little cult i saw a special on him on the spanish channel ...i just hope the real "antichrist" is not hispanic like this fella

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Seems as though j_kalin may become one of those followers that this self-proclaimed anti-Christ is gaining, as the title of this thread indicates.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
you may be right..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join