It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well I'm not the only nut who has put it together (More esoteric masonic symbolism for 9/11)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Watch the video.

Some of this stuff I had put togther myself.

Like Isis in the harbor.

The pillars Jachin and Boaz being WTC 1 and WTC 2.

But there is more that I wasn't aware of.

The 911 Pyramid Mega-Ritual

I'm also just becoming aware of the egyptian coptic christians whose calendar starts on 9/11 at sunrise.

[edit on 21-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
More info

Did you catch the second movie 44 seconds in?

Calendar of the coptic egyptian martyrs begins on Sept 11 at sunrise

www.copticchurch.net...

[edit on 20-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
OMG..

The twin towers look like pillars!

Yes.. no.. wait.. yes.. my intelligence dropped ever so slightly by visiting this thread. *cries*

They look like any pillars, no? Find pics of thousands of pillars, you might find another conspiracy.

[edit on 4/21/2007 by Rockpuck]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
OMG..

Yes.. no.. wait.. yes.. my intelligence dropped ever so slightly by visiting this thread. *cries*

They look like any pillars, no? Find pics of thousands of pillars, you might find another conspiracy.

Ha Ha Ha that's really very funny rock punk.

You're a mason so your response is predictable.

Denial at all costs.

I would be interested in your take on coptic christianity and their calendar though.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
If you want to see the real deal symbolism breakdown check out my old post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The WTC Pyramid Sacrifice

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
If you want to see the real deal symbolism breakdown check out my old post:
The WTC Pyramid Sacrifice

I checked out the embedded link in your thread IIB.

You noticed the link to the Rothschilds Israeli Supreme Court in Jerusalem as well I see.

Check this out.

Israel controlled by freemasonry - Twin tower symbolism

I see that you also understand, 'the king who has not yet been crowned' and 'the king who wears the crown'.

These esoteric threads never really seem to get all that much attention. It does seem to be a very select group that can even begin to fathom this stuff. Honestly I think it scares the crap out of most people, so they just stay clear of the subject all together, and choose to concentrate on the stuff that they can see and understand.

---

War on the king.

"Dangerous in my silence, deadly to my cause"

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Different pillars same conspiracy.

Taliban destroy both giant Buddha statues, prior to 9/11.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
These esoteric threads never really seem to get all that much attention. It does seem to be a very select group that can even begin to fathom this stuff. Honestly I think it scares the crap out of most people, so they just stay clear of the subject all together, and choose to concentrate on the stuff that they can see and understand.

Quite a shocker as it seems the threads that are pure speculation or total bs get all of the attention around here.

I personally don't get too much into this stuff myself anymore. If we cant get people past simple in your face truths like American Imperialism stuff like this is completely futile, but I cant say I've seen anything quite like my piece there so i figured I'd regurgitate it for ya.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Quite a shocker as it seems the threads that are pure speculation or total bs get all of the attention around here.

If we cant get people past simple in your face truths like American Imperialism stuff like this is completely futile

Well most people actually believe that the dollar is backed by something tangible and not the intangible and incomprehensible.

Right now "G"old is an excellent investment for the non-believers.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I feel ya. And I actually prefer cash / loathe the concept of cashlessness, but then it turns out that cash is bunk!

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   

cash is bunk!

Lloyd the taxi driver from the taxi that was hit by a light pole at the pentagon.

Lloyd showing us the signed torn in half dollar bill that he saved from 9/11.

"It's just a goddamned piece of paper!" - George Bush - Nov 2005

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

So, the towers resemble the two pillars, therefore the Illuminati must be behind 911? I am sure that I missed something. Oh yeah, that is what it was... the absolute and complete absence of any single shred of evidence that this Illuminati are even real. They appear to me to be a concoction that has been added to and maginified by over a decade of rumours and guesses as to what an owl, or a pyramid, or 13 on the dollar bill 'really' means. Pure speculation is right, none purer. It doesn't scare me one bit, I just got tired of the lack of any real substance in the whole Illuminati frenzy. When I decide whether something is likely or even reasonable, I like to have proof. Illuminati! Hah!

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Just like the question i posed in another thread that I made. Why is there such a fascination with the Masons?
Some of you guys are literally obsessed with these guys in the Masons.
Not trying to start a fight or anything but jeez come on, give it a rest

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
KrOnOs..

Its like that wierd stalker ya know.. keep following ya around, lookin at ya, reading your mail..

Really sometimes its creepy that someone can be so obsessed with your organization.. and come up with the most outragious claims..

But I was once into Masonry like this.. not as bad.. I was more practical of course, I went to a lodge to see for my self. (and became a Mason)

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I had no idea it was so easy to get into the masons? just go to a meeting and request for a "membership packet"
Then fill out an application, not forgetting the application fee of course

I mean, from what Im hearing the Masons are on the very low end of the societies as apposed to Illuminati etc..
Good luck Rockpuck. that goes for the rest of you guys.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
LOL.. yeah its that easy... even easier is that you can do it all in one day..

I did it the traditional way, yet still fast, 3 months..

As for "being low" as compared to the "Illuminati" .. no, that is not true because untill you can prove the Illuminati exist, it cannot be compared.

Essentially the only way the Illuminati is still hidden, is because it does not exist.

A lot of things, like building structures and such that people say is the illuminati is actually Masonic.. and many things people claim to be Masonic is indeed not Masonic at all.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Rockpuck,

Are you aware that your avatar is awakening in a fascist manner?

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
what an owl, or a pyramid, or 13 on the dollar bill 'really' means. Pure speculation is right, none purer.

who do you think put those on the dollar, or do you think they got their on the dollar themselves, purely by accident. Did someone design the dollar, or not! Is there a reason why it was designed the way it is. It certainly wasn't an "accident"

[edit on 29-4-2007 by golddragnet]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by golddragnet

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
what an owl, or a pyramid, or 13 on the dollar bill 'really' means. Pure speculation is right, none purer.

who do you think put those on the dollar, or do you think they got their on the dollar themselves, purely by accident, without any Did someone design the dollar, or not! Is there a reason why it was designed the way it is. It certainly wasn't an "accident"

Of course someone designed it. What I am saying is that, for instance, the 13 states is a safe bet for the origins of the 13. Also, if you want to symbolize endurance, the pyramid can't be topped. The owl may be for Moloch, or maybe symbolizes watchfulness, or wisdom, or protection. The point is, none of the symbols proves anything. Illuminati or no Illuminati, and I say no Illuminati, they had to pick something to put on there. There is not a symbol they could have used that can't be linked to some arcane meaning. What if they used the snake, like Mexico? Or the maple leaf, which may be a symbol for the pentagram...
Illuminati don't at all need to be the source of them.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Dear skeptics,

Let me explain something to you.

Do you see the difference between the two dollar bills?

The first "United States Dollar" from 1928 says "Will pay to the bearer upon demand". What they mean is the banks at one time would exchange you one dollar in silver, for this note, upon demand when presented with a one dollar bill.

The second "Federal Reserve Note" from 2003 just says "One Dollar". I guess they aren't doing the pay upon demand thing anymore.

In 1956 a scientist by the name of Marion Hubbert announced his prediction that worldwide peak oil production would occur sometime around the year 2,001.

In the early 1960's the oil baron Rockefeller family envisioned the World Trade centers. Minoru Yamasaki, the architect for the Saudi royal Bin ladin family, was commissioned to design the World Trade Centers.

In 1971 the US dollar was switched from being backed by gold to being backed by oil.

2001 marked peak worldwide oil production. Co-incidently oil production before 9/11 and after 9/11 has been slowing in various countries around the world.

(There's 2.5 billion Chinese and Indian consumers who all want to drive SUV's just like their American counterparts. )

In 2001 the twin towers were attacked and we entered into a war to seize control of the oil fields in the middle-east. Everyone supported the invasion of Iraq just like they were supposed to.

Support for the oil backed dollar has slowly been failing since 9/11 and oil producing nations such as Iran, Russia and Venezula have expressed an interest in halting the practice of trading oil for dollars.

They must have found out that the dollar is just a damn piece of paper.

[edit on 29-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join