It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did this guy know so much?!?!?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Pretty interesting how this guy knew all of this on the day that his happened

www.vloggingtheapocalypse.com...

[edit on 20-4-2007 by DaTruth]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Indeed, i have often wondered about that video. How did this dressed down "average Joe" manage to get ahead of NIST and FEMA in clearly annunciating what would later become the official cover story - especially considering that by the time the towers collapsed most of the "intense" fires had been replaced by oxygen starved black smoke?

He 'witnessed' ? Who talks like that?!

[edit on 21-4-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Boy, he sure got it down pat within a few minutes huh? NIST could learn a thing or two from this guy.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
There is a similar video at the pentagon of a guy stating something like "I was a American Airlines" It seemed very scripted and odd. Why would any one in shock have the forethought to name the airline, and not just say it was a big airplane.

[edit on 21-4-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
That video is ridiculous.

Firefighters and engineers didn't know how they collapsed? Give me a break.

I watched it on TV and I had it figured out about as much as that guy did.

I would have said it different, but just because the guy is eloquent does not make him suspicious.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
about the only people that could show up for work in a 'logo' t-shirt & ball cap with a 'logo' (BTW, anyone got the desire to identify these two 'props')
might be cab drivers or hot-dog cart vendors.

a cabbie might decide to get out ofthe area when seeing the first building get crashed into...so i'm putting cabbie down the list of what this witness
was doing in the immediate area for that length of time.

He could have been a floor trader on Wall Street, but that would mean he either didn.t make it to the trading floor & don his jacket over the 'logo' tee-shirt...but instead watched the planes ram the two towers...
or else he was never at the actual event but seen t all on news coverage
and was milling around, i presume after the towers collapsed.
time stamps, sun angle, location of videotape interview...

as far as well versed, astute....there's plenty of professors and off duty journalists or unemployed professionals that are agile & composed enough
to make an excellent face-time opportunity, at the drop of the hat,
and promote themselves....which the man seemed to be doing!

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
And I guess you have still got it figured out that WTC 7 fell owing to fire and damage? Even though those who wrote up the NIST Report could not offer a plausible explanation? LOL! Get out of your cognitive dissonance. It's showing.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Yea it's kinda sad really. There is so much disinformation out there that it's hard to get to the truth. I don't really believe the official story but I can't bring my self to believe that agents in out government cause this to happen. If i knew this 100% i would not live in this country.

Actually these days I don't know who is in control of out government. some people claim it's British financiers, aliens..etc

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Even look at the way he is dressed... Harley shirt and cap, Nascar type of guy...

Appeals to THE MASSES... of course the average American will believe him... he is one of theirs... a TRUE RED STATE kind of guy.

Blue collar
Harley davidson
Ball cap

Quite a vocabulary and quite well spoken though.

most construction workers, or blue collar guys I know would have at least thrown in ONE curse...

He is relaxed, gesturing and speaking as if he has practiced his lines. Not like a construction worker who may say:

"I looked up and the whole goddamned thing was on fire... then boom the whole thing came down. I got the F out of there..."

you get my point.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I heard this guy on the radio that day, i was listening to the whole thing at work. And I thought WTF! Are journalists turning to people on the street for structural analysis now?

I pretty much forgot about this weird street guy until I saw 9/11 Mysteries. I don't believe even my dad who is a retired civil engineering teacher would have been as eloquent as this guy.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I agree, I think this guy is a total plant. Just listen to flow of his words!!! It sounds very, very scripted. He also says it with a lot of conviction, I don't think I would have been so confident about saying anything, if I just witnessed something as horrific as that, let alone even attempt an explanation.

top topics

join