It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Covenant

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Ok, we all have our beliefs, our theories and ideas, but something that no one has ever explained to me, nor convinced me of, (not even the "nice" Jesuit priests that taught me in school) is WHERE did God ,YHWH, tetragrammon, Lucifer , Satan, whatever you want to call them come from? If you accept sciences statement, that NOTHING is created, nor destroyed only transformed, then at what point did God "transform" I mean was he/she/it (no offense to anyone) just sitting around and suddenly thought, "Hey I need a world"?
And in the beginning God said Let US create man in OUR image. who is US????? And yes I know the mystery of the Trinity but I don't believe that is the "us" that God was talking about. Or the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. or
And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden. An d Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch
WHERE did this woman come from???? Cain left Eden..there was Adam Eve and Cain (Able was dead) so who inhabited the land of Nod? Were there SEVERAL gardens created?
I am not trying to prove or disprove anything, it just has been a long time since I was able to toss ideas around without people looking at me and going "huh?"
I appreciate the opportunity to discuss this with all of you.

[Edited on 1-1-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
That is the nagging question the no one can really answer. If God created us, who created God? Evolutionists have used this argument for years to discredit the idea of God. But everyone has this idea of God. Everyone seems to have a belief in such a being. It seems to be something that is just in our nature. Or perhaps it knowledge that we are born with.

I believe Satan was created by God. Like many things God creates, they have free wills. They can choose to server him or not to. But then there's always that nagging question. If God created him then he must of known Satan would betray him. Rather weird dilemma we have.

All I know is the belief in God is a matter of faith. You can't disprove or prove the existence of God. But we all seem to all know he exists.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
oconnection, glad you liked my website. Yes it's loaded with tons of info. And if you read my Jewish Power page you'd see I am not anti-jewish.

The truth knows no race or religion, it's just the truth.

I consider the Zionists and pro-israelis FALSE jews and revelations has a quote that says it pretty well.

"I know of thy works and tribulations and poverty, (but thou art rich), And I know the blasphemy of them which say they are jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan"
~ Revelations 2.9

Whether you believe me or not, if you read my words at least you will have a clue to what I believe to be happening.

Those who claim to be Jews are offspring of an alien species and are just part of the cabal to rule the world.

Blue Eyes is a key to identifying THEM as well as Hazel Eyes.

This does not mean that everyone with Blue or Hazel Eyes is evil.

All shall be judged by their "works and deeds".

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
NetStorm, I believe some of the bible contains real good clues.

Such as some of what you stated above and "And there were giants in the earth in those days"

Those giants, their offspring are still around today, we watch them play professional sports and make millions a year.

Humans were created as slaves by a controlling race that still exists to this day. Depleting earths natural resources, waging wars, starving entire populations, slaughtering others and enslaving the survivors.

I believe that we are not all created by the same species, or God, as some people like to think.

Our christian God is basically Zeus. Religion has merely been a tool to divide us, wage wars and control us all.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuPP

I believe that various races across the planet have different creators. Most likely 7 root races exist.

I believe the newest human/hybrid race to be genetically created on Earth are the caucasions and some of those who claim to be Jews, Mormons and Catholics.
I believe the bible was re-written by the same bloodlines in power today and will seek to fulfill certain prophecies.

if the bible was re-written where is the original.

i believe the root races are humans from god, but resemble their prince angels.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 02:51 AM
link   
the annukai are mentioned in the bible as well . somewhere in early genesis like around chapter 9 or 10. i forgot though

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 05:47 AM
link   
NuTroll, the bible was created from ancient texts, some from Sumeria, Babylon (ancient Iraq), some Greek and many Hebrew texts.

Many texts were omitted from todays bible.

The Books Of Enoch, the Apocrypha and others.

I believe the bible has many clues about our creation, but I also feel that it mostly pertains to the creation of what you see when you look in the mirror and NOT the ancient indigenous peoples of earth who have been slaughtered by pale face for many centuries.

Pale face is most likely the offspring of the reptilian race though I am still trying to put all the pieces of the puzzle together.

I believe blue eyes is a key to what rules over us as well as those who claim to be Jews, Mormons and the Vatican.

But I also believe that dark eyes, such as Charles Manson is also part of the evil species that dominates earth.

The plot thickens....

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 06:36 AM
link   
"We, the ones who from heaven to earth came. "
actually this equals the word annunaki precisely anu = heaven na ki = earth from heaven to earth this goes back to the sumerain tablets the watchers or those who fell from heaven to earth there lead god was anu the most high wether they were reptilian is open to debate although there is staggering evidence to show that they infact were enki was described as being a scaled being like a fish the stone at baalbek in lebanon was one of there supposed space ports the stone s weight over 1000 tons modern cranes cant even lift them never mind try ing to cut and move that with ordinary primitive technology also those protocols are right on the money but they also tell us how to defeat them ultimatley this will happen naturally but they are in a frenzy now they will keep pushing there agenda up till the mayan end time or zero point which some believe to be december 21 2012 when our solar system sychronizes with the galactic center remember the pyramids are aligned with orions belt all these objects are actuallt like a big giant clock which were used as stargate devices initation portals this goes back to possibly a planet that existed called maldek it was possibly inhabitted by a race of reptilians who destroyed that planet thru atomic warfare there are examples of this thru out the mahabarata where the gods fly in vimanas and use terrible weapons which release massive energy the vedas are possibly 10s of thousands of years old and describe this advanced knowledge they took the light of wisdom away from us and hid it in a false viel of knowledge mars ruins in cydonia are another example of this this also ties in to the necronomicon gods even though the necro is claimed to be nothing but mythology the names used in its pages tie back to prime eval forces used in ancient sumeria these were the watchers who stand at the gates waiting to devour the race of men the jinn the fallen cherubs or dark lords there is a faction within the illuminati that ties into these dark powers who use them as a host to work thru there chaotic agenda they represent the force of chaos which they claim gave birth to all things since light came from the void of nothing which is a symbol of a chaotic state or order out of chaos light out of darkness

peace 1

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 06:42 AM
link   
enoc, I believe you just made the longest sentance in history.

But you seem to have a handle on a few things.

Keep on trekking!

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 06:48 AM
link   
hey for all interested check out this site awsome stuff real eye opener to how far back this goes make sure u study the pic at the bottom this is sick
peace
www.startinglinks.net...

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 07:21 AM
link   
enoc, excellant website!

Some of us refer to Wash D.C. as Lucifers den due to the symbolic layout.

You are definitely onto something with the information found on that webpage.

It DOES go back for many centuries. Certain bloodlines hold the keys to knowledge and it stems from Mars.

I was warned that Earth may one day look like Mars.

The same bloodlines that were there on Mars... are HERE now.

THEY will deplete earths resources and turn it into desert.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 07:31 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 02:40 AM
link   
oconnection, I just checked out your website.

Pretty Cool.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I suggest everyone read my Original post on the Secret Covenant and then read it again and see how it relates to what is going on today.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Where'd that list come from btw?

I think it's entirely possible that man himself is capable of pulling off the illuminati without the aid of aliens, lucifer, or the great pumpkin. YES, the true history of mankind is vital. YES, it's important to know if the elite are in cahoots with or worship greater beings.

Man's lust for power, his desire for whatever his Utopia is (say, 5 billion less people on this earth...), and the vast riches and the network amongst the rich is MORE THAN ENOUGH to have macro control over the world's inhabitents. It doesn't take lucifer or an alien race to pull this off... it sounds a lot like plain old greed to me.

Frankly, I have a hard time swallowing the reptillian and some other arguments. And I'm an athiest. I grew up catholic, then realized one day that perhaps it was the VATICAN who was the illuminati (i don't think so...), that religion is a tool of the elite to control the masses, and I began to look at things in a new light (years later I started reading about NWO, had an odd interest in egyptology and ancient civilizations, etc). I don't believe in lucifer/god. That doesn't mean the illuminati don't worship them though - billions worship gods of some sort every day.

I believe the illuminati's effect can be lessened by the awakening of the masses. The fact that we are controlled should bother EVERY human who desires freedom, and the exact cause behind the control (alien, human, or otherwise) only cheapens the illuminati/nwo argument to a lot of "regular" people.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by oconnection
Um right, what goes deeper then the Illuminati? Once you get into the the reptilian non sense. That is even too far fetched for me.

The illuminat have handers as well, you wont believe who they are. Not reps, not grays.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BelowtheRadar
Where'd that list come from btw?

I originally found it on www.bankindex.com...

I believe the illuminati's effect can be lessened by the awakening of the masses. The fact that we are controlled should bother EVERY human who desires freedom, and the exact cause behind the control (alien, human, or otherwise) only cheapens the illuminati/nwo argument to a lot of "regular" people.

I agree, once you mention aliens, reptilians or even lucifer, some people roll their eyes as it conflicts with their preconditioned beliefs.

When I read the Secret Covenant, I see the truth in its words. Hopefully others will also.

All-Seeing Eye, I'm curious what you believe or know.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
i still have not seen anyone answer what a reptilian is, are you talking about that tv show about ten years ago? i think it was called v? ah that was a tv show...it's ok, it's just tv, lizards are not going to get us...

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 05:53 AM
link   
razorbackhater, check out Aliens and UFOs section for reptilian info.

Note: I have The Secret Covenant also archived on my website below.

www.mentalstimulation.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NetStorm

It is good you have questioned this topic for i have and many more for 25 years. Just last month i found a site that has had the best explaination for who God is. If you are interested then read the articals starting at the bottom of the page. Xee-A twelve is the place. You must not jump around reading different articals, you will not be able to comprehend the info if you do.
G.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join