It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the deal with all the fake bomb threats?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
What is will all these attention seekers, idiots who call, email, etc bomb threats, shooting threats all over the Nation ever since the Virginia Tech Massacure?

Original AP
Virginia Tech shooting stimulates bomb threats
Lock-downs and evacuations in seven states followed Campus bomb scares and perceived threats, a day after a Virginia Tech student's shooting rampage killed 33 people.
One threat in Louisiana directly mentioned the massacre in Virginia, while others were reports of suspicious activity in Texas, Oklahoma, Tennessee, North Dakota, South Dakota and Michigan.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

more:
english.pravda.ru...

edition.cnn.com...

What are these wanabee's, kids, and overall idiots gettting out of this?

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76
What are these wanabee's, kids, and overall idiots gettting out of this?

Both. And this just didn't start happening. After any major thing like this people think it's funny to do it. It's disgusting.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I know we would think of many ways to get out of class. But this move has no class if you know what I mean. Plus there seems to be some guys who are way too old to be going to either schools getting involved.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
How don't we know that the bomb threats that are happening all over aren't fabricated by the government in order to continue the level of fear in the public??? I wouldn't put it past them to do something like this

Question Everything...

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
That would be a good plan for a terrorist group like Alquida (can't spell to save my life). It would push their message of fear well.

top topics

join