It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven M. Greer releases UFO photographs!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Haaaa!
Torsion... You had me rolling with the 'moth arse' pointer... LOL.

"Greer: Moths Gone Wild"

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I think I've worked out the final CSETI photograph.

A naked man was sunbathing on the rocks in an isolated part of Joshua National Park. He was lying quite peacefully on his blue beach towel when he was disturbed by a crowd of people shouting 'Ohmmmmmmmmmm' and taking random photos. He jumped up and hid below the rock from where he watched the group hoping they would leave soon so he could retrieve his towel and clothes....

Speculation, for sure, but a bit more plausible than the Quantum/Energy State Craft explanation.

Alternative explanations welcome...

original CSETI photo:

www.cseti.org...

[edit on 22-4-2007 by torsion]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Its amazing, Every thread ive ever read on every forum with the words "UFO photo" turns out to be something which could be anything, a dust particle on a camera for example. And most the time they are just some blured light thing which looks like nothing.

Ok they are "Unidentified" thats for sure, but no space ships or such like.

Nevertheless I believe in aliens, what a wierdo I truly am

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing

Richard has already been banned once. He used to post under the name Tock.

Why was Tock banned?

Tock didn't do anything but defend Dr Greer in some anti Dr Greer posts. You can go back and read the posts for yourself if you like.

I'm somewhat surprised (but not too much) that the other posters didn't get banned either.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
This "orb" was photographed by me, less than an hour ago.

It is Venus, slightly out of focus.

Looks familiar?

The only thing I did was to crop the original 3264x2448 photo in Photoshop, that is why its name appears on the EXIF data.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
And here's a dust mote I photographed many moons ago.

It would look rather nice on Greer's chest...

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Greer is not to be trusted. He serves the Vatican and they serve anything that will confuse you and keep you stupid and focussed on the wrong things.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
No he doesn't.... he has met with Monsignor Balducci from the Vatican, he doesn't "serve" them....

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by millerman
No he doesn't.... he has met with Monsignor Balducci from the Vatican, he doesn't "serve" them....

I'm afraid it's not that simple. The entire UFO agenda was dreamed up by Aleister Crowley and his little EWOISS or "Ewokes". The Vatican love to have you continue to pay income tax and continue to gaze upward, as opposed to inwardly. Greer (just liek his Jesuit buddy Art Bell) will have you waiting for a long time - and nothing will ever come from his project. Greer also met with Lord Rothschild and he had the nerve to tell us that "everyone deserve another chance".

Gimmie a break, this guy makes me sick.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   

And here's a dust mote I photographed many moons ago.

It would look rather nice on Greer's chest...

Oh, dude, you could print them, sell them and make a fortune.

Greer's VECTORED UFO Orb T-Shirts. All for the minimal price of $800 each. Cool. The back could have a slogan "I was there with Greer in 2007 and I never photographed any moths. I signed a NDA to prove it."

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I respected Greer quite a bit when the Disclosure project first hit the big time, but he has gone downhill from there.

These 'UFO' photos are exactly as people have described, they are all natural phenomena or insects put out of context.

Makes you kind of wonder what happened to Greer in the years between the Press Club conference and now to make him change so much...

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Years ago I saw a copy of Greer's book at Goodwill. It's because I'm the one who dumped it there the day before and decided to later return (due to guilty thoughts), to properly dispose of it in the trash can.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweftl337
Years ago I saw a copy of Greer's book at Goodwill. It's because I'm the one who dumped it there the day before and decided to later return (due to guilty thoughts), to properly dispose of it in the trash can.

That just about sums it all up!

Well done. You would have saved some poor souls the trouble of turning the pages!

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Originally posted by sweftl337

That just about sums it all up!

Well done. You would have saved some poor souls the trouble of turning the pages!

It's a very painful thing to say but a little leaven can leaven the entire bread. That little bit of lies can really ruin the mind of another who has not yet matured fully. I'd rather NOT help confuse or help to influence another person to go through what I see many lost souls on ATS going through.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
On topic: This photos are really painfull; sorry for that..Besides, it is bad for ufo community, it is harmful.

off topic: sweftl337, please tell me who is the guy on your avatar. I know him very well and just forgot and i am eating my head right now...

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

off topic: sweftl337, please tell me who is the guy on your avatar. I know him very well and just forgot and i am eating my head right now...

Rudolf Steiner and the person who's work inspired me.

[edit on 22-4-2007 by sweftl337]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by errorist

Wow, photos of insects and lense flare!

"Light Anchor" - (or flying rod) is clearly a Moth flying in front of the lens, the long exposure time (because it's dark) makes it look like this.

"Loved One" - a flying beetle reflecting the flash

"Orb on Dr. Greer's chest" - reflection in the lens.

Isnt this the leading guy of the disclosure project? So far for the credibility.

-edit: what bluesquareapple said.

[edit on 20-4-2007 by errorist]

I think that "loved one" is clearly the moon. It would have been full 9/9/2006, and just about at the elevation angle shown. It looks odd because of camera shake during the exposure.

No EXIf data is included in the image, and one wonders why not...

[edit on 22-4-2007 by disownedsky]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Oh.. My... God!.... If this is what he is going to show in the Disclosure Project, it's doomed.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by disownedsky
I think that "loved one" is clearly the moon. It would have been full 9/9/2006, and just about at the elevation angle shown. It looks odd because of camera shake during the exposure.

No EXIf data is included in the image, and one wonders why not...

[edit on 22-4-2007 by disownedsky]

Hmmm, I think we've shown that the Light Being/Loved One is a moth. If you take the time to look back through the thread I'm sure you'll agree. In fact, here's the annotated photo again to save scrolling backwards:

Also if you adjust the brightness on that particular photo you will see that the 'moon' is below the tree tops!

I think we now need to understand the purpose of person trying to hide in the Quantum/Energy State Craft in photo 4.

I wonder what CSETI officials are thinking of our interpretation of their photos as I'm sure they must have been made aware of this thread by certain ATS members.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   

I wonder what CSETI officials are thinking of our interpretation of their photos as I'm sure they must have been made aware of this thread by certain ATS members.

Nah, we're not that important are we?

Some people here claim that Greer isn't interested in the common man, he's only trying to influence important world leaders...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join