It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven M. Greer releases UFO photographs!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

And this 'quantum/Energy state craft' is flying around on Greer's T shirt, too! Incredible! Your intellect and wisdom astounds me, Richard!! In fact, you've convinced me so much I'm going to go for the $10,000 lifetime membership then I can go to all the events and see what else may come out of Uranus....

or maybe not-

Posting these hilarious photos has destroyed what micron of credibilty CSETI and Greer may have had.

I'm talking about the blue craft. Not the orb in front of Steven in the cafe.
I love that Josua tree picture. It's awesome.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
So, I'm guessing nobody will be able to prove these rods are insect here.
That's what I thought.
So your debunking has been debunked.
And don't spit me out that Wikepedia link. It's words and more words, we have no idea who wrote it, it could be all bunk debunking.

If nobody can prove the rod is an insect, There will be some apologize required from some of you my friends.

And no, it's not a moth. The shape is exactly the shape of the rods M. Escamilla pictured in infrared many times.

[edit on 20-4-2007 by RichardLalancette]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
So Richard,

You were there when these photo's were taken?

If you are lying, Don't or you can get banned from ATS.

He's not lying.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Torsion,

Why are you so mean towards this subject?

What do you hope to accomplish by constantly going in all the Greer threads and bash it to the ground?

Why is it being mean? CSETI are taking vast amounts of money from people by making extraordinary claims. They present their proof with pictures of insects and pretend they are something else.

Who exactly is being mean? A group of people that take $800 from you and give you a photo of a moth, or me for criticising them for doing so?

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
So the reason why you go in all the Greer threads and bash it down is because you have a grudge against them charging money?

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by RichardLalancette
I'm talking about the blue craft. Not the orb in front of Steven in the cafe.
I love that Josua tree picture. It's awesome.

You did say the third photo - which is the one showing the dust particle floating near the lens in front of Greer's shirt.

As you meant the fourth picture it's a tiny blue smudge on a digital photo. Probably an artifact on the ccd. Can you tell me why it is 'awesome'?

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Torsion,

Why are you so mean towards this subject?

What do you hope to accomplish by constantly going in all the Greer threads and bash it to the ground?

Why is it being mean? CSETI are taking vast amounts of money from people by making extraordinary claims. They present their proof with pictures of insects and pretend they are something else.

Who exactly is being mean? A group of people that take $800 from you and give you a photo of a moth, or me for criticising them for doing so?

Torsion, that's your opinion. You don't speak for the people that have been there.

RL has been there, and he says it's the real deal.

My guess is that the pics don't do the craft justice.

If he paid $800 and all he saw was a bunch of bugs, I don't think he'd talk as highly of Dr Greer as he does, do you?

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Wrong.
CSETI is offering a service, you can buy or not.

I love how you twist everything Torsion.
You don't even know if it's an insect. I can really see how solid your argument are torsion.
I think people will soon realise how little credibility you have.

Oh, and i'm still waiting for proof this is an insect...

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

So the reason why you go in all the Greer threads and bash it down is because you have a grudge against them charging money?

No, not at all. I've no problem with people making money.

I do, however, dislike those who deceive people in order to make money. Like creating fake alien autopsy videos and selling them as the real thing. Like taking photos of moths and claiming they are 'light beings'. Like charging people to go on training sessions and telling them that a passing insect is an extraterrestrial energy communication anchor.

That kind of stuff is what I dislike simply because it is immoral and plain wrong. Perhaps even a criminal offence!

If you are a true ufo enthusiast you should be coming down on these charlatans, too!

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Speculation again

We are getting used to that though, that's mostly what comes out of you Torsion

There is 2 glows on the picture. One blue and one pink. The blue glow was seen on multiple CSETI Training.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I do, however, dislike those who deceive people in order to make money. Like creating fake alien autopsy videos and selling them as the real thing. Like taking photos of moths and claiming they are 'light beings'. Like charging people to go on training sessions and telling them that a passing insect is an extraterrestrial energy communication anchor.

That kind of stuff is what I dislike simply because it is immoral and plain wrong. Perhaps even a criminal offence!

If you are a true ufo enthusiast you should be coming down on these charlatans, too!

So where's your proof that Dr Greer is conning anyone? Just because he sells books? Just because he sponsors retreats? Just because he accepts donations?

You always ask for proof. RL has been there and seen for himself and he tells you he is not being conned.

Your accusations seem as buggy to me as you think these pictures appear.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Why would I. I was 200% satisfied of the CSETI Training...LOL
I can only say, it was a kick ass adventure

My best time off in 35 years

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Oh, and i'm still waiting for proof this is an insect...

You have a problem believing that there may be an insect in the woods but accept without question the existence of an alien energy communication anchor?

I told you once before when you were posting as Tock (before you were banned from ATS) the best evidence is what you get for yourself.

Do you have a video camera? If so go out on a nice sunny day or warm night in the woods and shoot some footage. You'll see the insects flying around with the naked eye but when you replay the video you'll see lots of 'alien energy communication anchors' or rods, whatever you prefer to call the insects.

I took some footage last week of a group of paragliders and guess what appears in a couple of frames?

Don't believe me. Don't believe Greer. Do it yourself. That's what I've always done - it's the only way to truly learn things

Ram

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
RichardLalancette

So maybe we get to see a spaceship afterall one day.

It's just weird.
I hope for some serious pictures will come later.
I mean - you know.. All that hollywood stuff. Starwars - Or big glowing objects..clear as the day.

i hope-

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
This is not an insect.
It's a rode object that has been captured going at extreme speed.
It's not a moth either.
It has the same configuration as other rods that was filmed before.
You have no proof this is an insect is what I mean.
Prove it.
Torsion, show us pictures. Prove it is what I say. Until then, you're explanation is bunk.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
RichardLalancette

...objects..clear as the day.

i hope-

We will Ram, one day. But not until we stop waring each other. There is a need for a consciousness shift before they even consider landing, IMO.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
This thread gave me some good laughs.

And now for the explanation:

First view this image:
www.cseti.org...

Now view this image:
photos.jpgmag.com...

jpgmag.com...

Long exposure capturing the reflected light trails of moths as they circle some floodlights.

Undeniable proof.

Period.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
That's a sweet pic of a rod.
The other ones, eh, not so great.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby
So where's your proof that Dr Greer is conning anyone?

The photographs posted on CSETI's website are proof enough.

RL has been there and seen for himself and he tells you he is not being conned.

Of course he's not going to criticise Greer/CSETI. Visit his blog and you'll see all the praise and direct links to CSETI so that other unwary people can be parted from their money.

In the same way you are not going to disagree with Richard/Tock as you personal blog has a direct link to his... as well as links to Greer/Disclosure/CSETI so we can hardly call you two guys impartial, can we?

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   

You have no proof this is an insect is what I mean.

www.opendb.com... = proof

www.amsky.com... = Explanation

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join