It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vermont Senate wants to Impeach the president

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Vermont senators voted Friday to call for the impeachment of President Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney, saying their actions have raised "serious questions of constitutionality.The resolution says Bush and Cheney's actions in the U.S. and abroad, including in Iraq, "raise serious questions of constitutionality, statutory legality, and abuse of the public trust."

news.yahoo.com...

The question to bring actions against President Bush has been in many people's mind since his passage of the patriot act and his repeated attempts to block troop withdrawal from Iraq. Is there enough evidence to bring the best case of Impeachment and will other senators(I hope), follow Vermont.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Tell 'em not to do it because if they do impeach Bush, then guess what.....

Cheney for President!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The Impeachment called for both President Bush and Vice President Cheney, and I would hope that above all it shows that the American public is not going lay down watch these politician walk over their liberties.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revelmonk
The Impeachment called for both President Bush and Vice President Cheney, and I would hope that above all it shows that the American public is not going lay down watch these politician walk over their liberties.

My bad, I see impeach Bush stuff all the time and I assumed this was another one.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
it's vermonts state senate..........not 'THE' senate.......no power over federal matters.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
IF WISHES WERE HORSES.......

I'm sick of hearing about a lone state wishing or trying to take action. It would take the entire Nation which lacks cojones.

top topics

join