It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vermont Senate Votes To Impeach President Bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Vermont Senate Votes To Impeach President Bush

www.comcast.net

Vermont senators voted Friday to call for the impeachment of President Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney, saying their actions have raised "serious questions of constitutionality."

The non-binding resolution was approved 16-9 without debate _ all six Republicans in the chamber at the time and three Democrats voted against it.

The resolution says Bush and Cheney's actions in the U.S. and abroad, including in Iraq, "raise serious questions of constitutionality, statutory legality, and abuse of the public trust."

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
This is the first step. I can only imagine the political ramifications from this. A little too late in my opinion.

www.comcast.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
This is nothing, a non-binding declaration, the one which would indeed be the first step is the Kucinich legislation to impeach Cheney,which was put on hold after the Va Tech tragedy.

Next thing you will see from Vermont is a non-binding secession declaration...

Hot air from the government of Vermont..

EDIT:thanks apc for correcting my mistake and my apologies to the folks of Vermont

[edit on 2007/4/20 by JacKatMtn]

apc

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
Hot air from the folks of Vermont..

Correction, hot air from the government of Vermont. All I hear from the folks of Vermont is despair over all the pedophile rapist loving far left wing scum that have moved in and taken over the state.

I am in no way a Republican, but I feel sorry for the fair-minded Democrats that have to be associated with the hyper-liberal garbage in their party. Every action like this from Vermont solidifies my conviction that Liberalism truly is a mental disorder.

[edit on 20-4-2007 by apc]

new topics

top topics

join