It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'an American city will disappear'... Latest Terrorist Chatter..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL

Originally posted by namehere

its called a shock wave from explosions by the planes and the force from 2 huge buildings collapsing, contact wasnt needed, keep in mind nothing like this has happened ever against buildings of such scale, so how can you prove either way what should've happened?

Shock wave my ass it didn�t happen for awhile after both fell. A fire did it.

5:20 p.m.: The 47-story Building 7 of the World Trade Center complex collapses. The evacuated building is damaged when the twin towers across the street collapse earlier in the day. Other nearby buildings in the area remain ablaze.

the effect from it was what i was saying(caused fire and structure damage), i didnt say it was instant destruction.

[Edited on 31-12-2003 by namehere]

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Building do come down hours, if not days, after a major earthquake. And the WTC coming down caused quite a bit of a tremor in NYC. It is possible that the structural integrity was compromised, and it just took a little time to finish bending those steel girders which had been destabalized enough to cause a colapse.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Dirty Devil... I was thinking the same. Seattle?
Portland? Maine?

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 11:59 PM
link   
It's just that building number 7 is important in the piece of the puzzle like norad etc. It's a tough one to explain.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by EPLURIBUSUNUM
Dirty Devil... I was thinking the same. Seattle?
Portland? Maine?

For terrorist *cough* Bush attacks?

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL
It's just that building number 7 is important in the piece of the puzzle like norad etc. It's a tough one to explain.

Can you try? I haven't heard many conspiracy theories, and none that held water, about 9-11..And building 7 got very little press. It was the twin towers going down that had everyone's attention.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Welcome! I see we both have Devils in our names, great minds think alike, eh!

Anyways, 02/02/04 - I agree, numerous sources have pointed to this. Also, if all you anti-U.S./U.S. haters think the U.S. is being evil now, if this happens, you will see a side of the U.S. that you have never known before - True Nuclear Power. For a 'city to disappear' it would have to be a nuke - the only thing enough powerful, and the retalliation of the U.S.? All laws out the window, total rage - and power. If something like this happens, it will be WW3, I am almost 100% positive.

-wD

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
Welcome! I see we both have Devils in our names, great minds think alike, eh!

Anyways, 02/02/04 - I agree, numerous sources have pointed to this. Also, if all you anti-U.S./U.S. haters think the U.S. is being evil now, if this happens, you will see a side of the U.S. that you have never known before - True Nuclear Power. For a 'city to disappear' it would have to be a nuke - the only thing enough powerful, and the retalliation of the U.S.? All laws out the window, total rage - and power. If something like this happens, it will be WW3, I am almost 100% positive.

-wD

heh, I actually have to agree with you, wD. If we do have a city nuked, the US will stop flexing it's wings, and spread them. And then, who knows what will happen. It will be some scary times for some, I can tell you that...

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Yeah, what do you mean ACTUALLY lol..

Now, if we toss all conspiracies out of the window (you will have to excuse my typing errors tonight, I am using a different than normal keyboard =/ )

Anyways, all conspiracies out the window, and lets imagine that the terrorists are behind all this ( I believe so ) I would hate to be in their shoes when the U.S. retalliates against them. Let us all pray that none of this happens, and, though very very unlikely, people have an epiphany and we live in peace =/

-wD

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   
The actually part has to do with my idealist side. I want to think that the US is better then that. However, my intellectual side knows better.

And the thing that really bothers me about it is this: It won't just be the terrorists getting the brunt of our wraith. It'll be the countries who shelter them. And in the case of governments like N. Korea, Iran, and Syria, the people have NO control over their government. They'll be suffering because some jacka** dictator decided he's going to war against the US believing that if it's done through a terrorist agency, he won't be held accountable.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   
The one thing Bush has done is show the world we do mean business. Love him or hate him he has achieved this on a grand scale. Anyone who is stupid enough to mess with the us they are dead and fast.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I have to agree with you on this

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Indeed, I was just messing with you jungle

Interesting though, if this happens, what countries do you think will be first off the map? My bet is N. Korea or Syria..

And in the eternal words of Mr. T

"I pity da' fool who attack da' U.S.A."

-wD

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
Indeed, I was just messing with you jungle

Lol, for some reason tonight, a lot of people have been messing with me. Wonder if it's the booze from tonight people are drinking, or if I'm writing differently...

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Lol, for some reason tonight, a lot of people have been messing with me. Wonder if it's the booze from tonight people are drinking, or if I'm writing differently...

LOL... in my case its a Bottle of VERY good Crown Royal Reserve the Gold Box not the blue....... the best whisky in the world....... Just joking .....No hard feelings

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
You know, we weren't hit on New Years Eve. I don't think we will be hit on 2/2/2004. The CIA and FBI are too good post 9-11. We really have nothing to fear. I'll be posting a thread on this as soon as I'm done here...

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
You know, we weren't hit on New Years Eve. I don't think we will be hit on 2/2/2004. The CIA and FBI are too good post 9-11. We really have nothing to fear. I'll be posting a thread on this as soon as I'm done here...

I hope your right but I'm watching the rose bowl today. It would be a good political target. Why it would make a good target, Michigan strong democratic support also California. It would get both states very energized and wanting war with the Arabs . Hence more votes for GW.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Attacking a football game is just low..thats just plain wrong..I think it should be in our constitution

Ahem.

"Ye who attacks the ye' ol' game of football, shall be destroyed or punished for eternity"

The only way to see if something will happen is to wait, as I always say "Only time will tell" : - /

-wD

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
If a whole city dissappeared I doubt there would be an electorial college in this country any longer.
I believe Martial Law would sweep most major cities and the Pres. would stay Pres. untill "Law and Order" were re-established. POLICE STATE!
I bet our constution would be revamped and we would not reconise this as the country it once was.
I hope this never happens, but looks more likely every day.

I could be wrong as I don't know protocall for Martial Law and elections during. I would assume that there would be no elections during Martial Law.
Anyway here is some info on Martial Law.....
Yeah I know that there is another thread on this but I thought it applicable here:

martial law, temporary government and control by military authorities of a territory or state, when war or overwhelming public disturbance makes the civil authorities of the region unable to enforce its law. Martial law refers to rule by the domestic army only; the rule of occupied territory by an invading army is known as military government. During a war, a nation may invoke martial law in some or all of its territory as part of the war effort. Martial law is also applied in serious cases of internal dissension; the army authorities may take over the administrative and judicial functions, and civil safeguards (e.g., habeas corpus and freedom of speech) may also be suspended. Where the civil courts remain open, even if their orders are executed by the military, martial law is not applicable. In the United States the federal government is limited in applying martial law by the provision of Article 1, Section 9, Subsection 2, of the Constitution, which concerns the suspension of habeas corpus. In most U.S. states, martial law may be proclaimed when deemed necessary for the public's safety. However, the U.S. Supreme Court in ex parte Milligan (1866) ruled that military trial of civilians when the civil courts were functioning was unconstitutional. Martial law, which applies to all persons, civil and military, in the area is to be distinguished from military law, the system of rules of government applying only to those in military service.

www.infoplease.com...

L8R
BAKED

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Remember the phrase 'MOTHER OF ALL BATTLES'

a lotta hype by them...no substance!

Can we add 'The SHIP-OF-STATE is SINKING'??

colorful language...little else but Bravado!

An American City will Disappear...Illusionists
made the Statue of Liberty vanish, Mt Rushmore??
but now...a whole city......WoW

(could a local black-out & severing all communication links...be a euphamism for 'disappearing??')

[Edited on 1-1-2004 by riffraffalunas]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join