It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ellen Degeneres Is The Anti-Christ!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
So I was watching Ellen with my wife the other day, when It hit me....she is the modern Anti-Christ. I know, I know, crazy right!?! Ellen is so sweet how could she possibly be the Anti-Christ!?!

Well, like get this - on her show, all she says are positive things (regarding current news), which, to the mass of her viewership, makes them believe the world is sooo good and to ignore the atrocities going on right now - to divert their attention.

Look at her name - Degeneres - Very close resemblance to Degenerate -
Merriam Websters Dictionary states the definitions for Degernate Are -

Adjective

Main Entry: 1de·gen·er·ate
Pronunciation: di-'jen-r&t, -'je-n&-, dE-
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle English degenerat, from Latin degeneratus, past participle of degenerare to degenerate, from de- + gener-, genus race, kind --
1 a : having declined or become less specialized (as in nature, character, structure, or function) from an ancestral or former state

IE - The Fall of Lucifer ?!?

b : having sunk to a condition below that which is normal to a type; especially : having sunk to a lower and usually corrupt and vicious state c : DEGRADED 2 ---

(Need I say more!?)

Verbs -

Main Entry: 2de·gen·er·ate
Pronunciation: di-'je-n&-"rAt, dE-
Function: verb
intransitive verb
1 : to pass from a higher to a lower type or condition : DETERIORATE
2 : to sink into a low intellectual or moral state

Again, more of the same!
and Finally - the Noun

Main Entry: 3de·gen·er·ate
Pronunciation: di-'jen-r&t, -'je-n&-, dE-
Function: noun
: one that is degenerate: as a : one degraded from the normal moral standard b : a sexual pervert c : one showing signs of reversion to an earlier culture stage

It's well known she's a lesbian!! Co-incidence, I think not!

And it's also well known she always gives out free gifts on her show - this is bribery and deciet and trickery at it's best

I don't know if I *REALLY* believe this, but seriously though, it IS kind of Ironic, and shocking!

Thoughts?

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
WOW...

Just WOW..

I honestly think your grasping at straws there buddy. I think shes funny.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Doesn't Opray give out gifts too? Are we looking for a 'nice' person to be the Antichrist? I quess I just can't see Ellen breathing fire and burning up people flesh with her laser eyes.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Yeah, gay=anti-christ. You and Your wife need to stop watching tv, go outside and enjoy a nice walk around the block. Or, get a hobby.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Her show would improve if she stopped dancing so much. Her dancing is dull. I don't really watch her show, but I will occasionally pause while channel surfing to see if there are any funny guests.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I think other members already stated most of my thoughts - even though Skunk Works isn't supposed to be so aggressive...

That said it's pretty absurd. Ellen has little to no power. She has fans not followers (where - as mentioned earlier - Oprah for instance has followers). People expect the "Anti-Christ" or "an antichrist" to be the least expected person. Matter of the fact is The Antichrist or an antichrist is evil.

And I wouldn't suggest calling gay people/lesbian minions of the devil.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Also, her name is Ellen so let's break this down. Ellen ...hmmmm is that an abreviation of Hellen, Hel...... ooooo spooky.

Bytheway, I don't belive some lesbo hippy is the anti-christ. It's more like Jerry Springer or GWB.

Remirah

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
LOL,

Last time I checked this was in the Skunk Works forums, okay guys?
Secondly, if you couldn't catch the humor in the last few lines of my post, then you need to lighten up and enjoy life. It's friday for christ's sake!

If you think I was insulting gays/lesbians, then you need to stop being so freaking sensitive - I didn't even insult her, it was a reference to the dictionary statement, and I used it to show relevance.

And for the guy that told me to get out - I don't appreciate personal insults buddy. I get out alot, and the day I watched it I got off early from work. So keep your personal attacks to yourself.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
That said it's pretty absurd. Ellen has little to no power. She has fans not followers (where - as mentioned earlier - Oprah for instance has followers). People expect the "Anti-Christ" or "an antichrist" to be the least expected person. Matter of the fact is The Antichrist or an antichrist is evil.

How exactly does Oprah have followers and not fans?

Secondly, if you don't think Ellen has influence, your sorely mistaken.
She may not have the obvious influencial power that Oprah has right now, but just ye wait my friend, just ye wait!

As a matter of fact, the Anti-Christ won't come across evil, it will be someone you will almost admire, and will try to win you over with all of the tools available to it's disposal. To think that you'll instantly recognize the Anti-christ as evil with fire and brimstone is simply silly.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Ellen Degeneres would more likely follow the anti-Christ than actually be it. The anti-Christ will probably champion the cause of lesbians and all other perverts making it seem to be an expression of compassion and understanding toward all. It will try to make evil seem like virtue and will convince many. Many are already convinced that some evil things are good and the anti-Christ hasn't even launched its public deception yet.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I've always said she was 'anti-funny', meaning she is so unfunny, that by watching, you actually lose some happiness. She is more of a follower than a leader, so if the anti-christ was looking for a tv show to speak from, hers would probably allow it.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon
LOL,

Last time I checked this was in the Skunk Works forums, okay guys?
Secondly, if you couldn't catch the humor in the last few lines of my post, then you need to lighten up and enjoy life. It's friday for christ's sake!

If you think I was insulting gays/lesbians, then you need to stop being so freaking sensitive - I didn't even insult her, it was a reference to the dictionary statement, and I used it to show relevance.

And for the guy that told me to get out - I don't appreciate personal insults buddy. I get out alot, and the day I watched it I got off early from work. So keep your personal attacks to yourself.

That 'guy' is a girl, and it wasn't a personal attack but a little jab at sarcastic humor which is much different- similar to Your OP. And that's 'budd-ette' to You.

Peace. K*

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
IMHO i would have to say that it is Arnie the Governator

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I think this is the most insane thread I've ever read.

Because shes gay, she must be the anti-christ, right?

Shes just a comedian, and a good one at that. Sheesh this is insanity.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
Ellen Degeneres would more likely follow the anti-Christ than actually be it. The anti-Christ will probably champion the cause of lesbians and all other perverts making it seem to be an expression of compassion and understanding toward all. It will try to make evil seem like virtue and will convince many. Many are already convinced that some evil things are good and the anti-Christ hasn't even launched its public deception yet.

Your one of the reasons I dislike Christianity and some other religions, just so you know.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Yeah, I gotta say you're grasping here. I'd believe Oprah would be the anti-christ before Ellen. I've always said to my husband "I can't even look at Oprah anymore. She used to seem so nice and normal and now she just looks like she sold her soul to the devil."

But I doubt it would be any kind of talk show host that's going to be the anti-christ - I'm assuming a world leader, y'know? Now what I DO believe is that any world leader that Hollywood would follow and promote - THAT would be a good candidate for the anti-christ!

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   

It's well known she's a lesbian!! Co-incidence, I think not!

I don't think that being a lesbian is one of the markers of the anti-christ. In fact, in scripture the anti-christ is referred to as 'him' Christ's own words - '... one will come in His own name, and Him you will worship.'

How exactly does Oprah have followers and not fans?

She has both. She is really pushing her own version of spirituality .... part of her show time is dedicated to 'remembering your spirit' .. and she pumps out what she believes ... it's subtle (usually), but it's definately there.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
please stop saying someone is the anti christ

every famous human i`ve seen has been accused for being the anti christ but guess what god or the devil no one of them exist and if they did no one of them would be on earth

yea she`s a lesbian if god exist she would be a female and lesbian or at least bi

[edit on 20-4-2007 by dahl]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
So just because you say so, everybody should stop speculating about the anti-christ and stop believing in God. Yeeaaahh...riiiigght.

And of course god would have to be a bi-sexual, right? Sheesh....

Don't worry about what other people speculate about and believe. Just worry about yourself.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Your obviously onto something there zeeon - Let us not forget that Eve was responsible for the fall of man, and that maya is a feminine element of manifesting karmic realities.

The sweetness is most obviously a ruse, and the practice of handing out gifts is so much like the sweet and tasty nectar of the apple.

The debbil will most certainly be a woman - and Degeneres is obviously the code by which her army of magog is subliminally trained to identify the true nature of her mission.

I have voted you way above, for your detailed research and intrepid analysis.

[edit on 20-4-2007 by clearwater]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join