It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alquida infiltrated US like IRA in England

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   
This war is so much different than the IRA war against England.
Sleeper agents in place and througout UK the IRA was always able to launch major attacks against army, civilians or the highest ROYALS.
This brings me to 1 conclusion.
I know for a fact Alquida sleepers is in America and waiting for the lethal blow but wot sort of blow will it be.
1)Chemical attack
2)Nuke bomb
Scotland Yard always thought or knew when the IRA was going to strike but couldnt stop em, GOD help AMerica and wots coming since none of the sleepers ave hit since 2001.
Somethin major is goin to hit America sooner rather than later.
What it will be will be much bigger than the IRA ever managed against the British

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Be careful with your words. Saying "conclusion" but afterwards "I know for a fact" can be understood very suspicious.

You are assuming so never write that you know things for a fact. And if you know them as a fact I recommned to pick up the phone and help the agencies.

Just saying this because you are easily an agency target.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoo
Be careful with your words. Saying "conclusion" but afterwards "I know for a fact" can be understood very suspicious.

You are assuming so never write that you know things for a fact. And if you know them as a fact I recommned to pick up the phone and help the agencies.

Just saying this because you are easily an agency target.

wotver

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by kila
wotver

means?

new topics

top topics

join