It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Previously posted paranormal videos reference thread.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Before you post your paranormal picture or video, please be aware that some have been posted many times before here. In order to hopefully make it easier to check if something's been posted previously, I'm going to link to the item, link to a thread discussing it, and also post a brief description for those users with slower connections.

If you find any I've missed or think I need to update a link, please u2u me!

This is what I have so far. Video that got posted in miscellaneous threads may have been missed, and if there wasn't any major discussion I also did not watch or record those, but here we are for starters.

Japanese Girl in Mirror
ATS thread

This is a video of a japanese girl in a dressing room of some kind, in front of a mirror. The girl turns, one of the reflections does not. Creepy, but generally debunked as being a projector.

Ghost boy in the woods..
ATS thread

Two guys discussing the boy that one of them had seen running between a barn and a chicken coop. Vid ends with a boy being visible in the darkness.

Vatican Ghost
ATS thread 1
ATS thread 2
Tourist video at the Vatican and interview with said tourist.

Ghost at the top of stairs in a demolished house
ATS Thread
What the title says, really.

Ghosts caught on tape, part 2
ATS thread
This one is about 10 minutes long, and really just appears to be guys in masks and rubber gloves.. not really worth watching, imo, but included for the sake of completeness.

Courthouse Ghost
ATS thread
Woman in a courthouse writing or typing..

Portuguese Hitchiker
ATS thread
Film student depiction of a real life ghost story. Set in a car.

Who's watching who
ATS thread
Warning, bad language. Phone cam, very short conversation between two girls, with a boy appearing behind one of them

Cute japanese kid with waving ghost
ATS thread
Camera follows a Japanese girl around a playground, stereotypical Japanese ghost shown behind her, waving.

Smith building ghost (part 1)
(part 2)
ATS Thread
I have to admit, I didn't watch the entire 20 minutes of these all the way through, since it's basically a guy swing a camera around some doorways and halls over and over. Painted yellow, for reference.

This is all I have so far. As I said, if you think I've missed something that's commonly posted and should be referenced, let me know via U2U.. Thanks

[edit on 20-4-2007 by Inannamute]

new topics

join