It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

them hounds are comin'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
seeing strange shadows in my house.

lots of em. people like shapes in the corner staring you down. that is till you go look 'em straight back and their gone.

now with all the brain chemicals floating round my head i could just about label myself crazy and walk away feeling confident i'm right.
now these jesus hippies come out renigging the biggest renig i ever heard.
"aliens are real"! so are my demons real?

so what about these shadows in the corner of my eye? Is this dank cluster of rotting weatherboards closing in on me. or am i just CRAZY!

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
You know what? Why not just get a good night or two's rest -- some good food -- a brisk walk out in the fresh-air and sunlight ?

Then open those windows, raise the blinds to maximum -- flood your place with more of that fresh-air and sunlight.

Look around and decide who runs your place and who runs you.

Look ahead at all those years ahead of you: your 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s.

Lots of work and effort and saving and planning to be done. So that when you're 60 you'll be able to live decently and comfortably and be able to pay the bills and/or move somewhere quiet and sunny and placid if and when you feel like it.

You won't want to even think of demons or aliens by then.

Statistics suggest you'll be living on your own. On your own at night when your body is far more feeble than now. All you'll want then are lots of good night's sleep -- uninterrupted, secure sleep.

So with that in mind, the wise option right now would be to fill your mind and home with sunlight ---- and then power-up. Take back control of your life -- your long life.

And then tell those 'things' you believe you see to BEGONE !!.

Say it like you mean it. And accept no argument.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
DOCK6 said it very well. Let me add this line from the Mothman movie - 'they notice that you notice'. If they see that you are noticing, they will get very bold. Make sure they think you are not seeing them - or that you are ignoring them - and they will eventually become less frequent in their activities.

At least - that's what has worked for me.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I agree 500%!

Even if they do know that you notice them, you are not afraid of them!

They thrive off of fear. They cannot hurt you. Once your mind is hurt, then they will hurt you.

I see shadows out of the corner of my eye while I'm in my room. I pay them no mind. They are weak, cowardly & cannot harm you.

I used to fear demons & the likes for a very long time(I would see strange things often), until I started coming here & getting more insight from members. Members such as Probedbygrays.

Now that I've understood them, or atleast think I do. I do not fear them & they do no longer interfere with my peace of mind.

That is your home. Your space. They are cowardly & very small-minded.

Tell them to leave. Don't ask, don't negotiate or such. Don't bow your head & shout in fright. Shout in commandment. Shout as a man. YOU SHALL REMOVE YOURSELF FROM MY PRESENCE!

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
yeah sounds good though inside i really wanna know wtf they want. how they thrive. maybe i thrive on them. maybe i am craqzy along with every other self preserving soul intent of being in control.

that is the last thing i want. communication would be ideal. if they are so weak why do i need to disperse them. why not gain from them.

but how to make contact. they fear me. maybe i'll offer them punch and pie next time they're round.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
^^ LOL.

The reason I say they're weak is because of what they do(the bad ones anyway - they're not all bad). I often say if Satan were to come to me as a man, with no power...just a man like myself, I whop his ass! Or...if by some divine nature, I'm blessed with power that matches his, I still whop his ass! It's like me picking on a 4 year old! That's weak!

Now, like I said...they aren't all bad. Probedbygrays suggests that none of them are. (I'm not too sure about that). But one thing I do know is that, for instance...your guardian may be the most peaceful person to you, but may be a complete monster to someone else. Like your parents; they love you & protect you, but they do not love & protect everyone. Im sure Osama Bin Laden is a great dad...but I think it ends there. Lol

Probedbygrays suggests also, that just as God can make peace, he can make war. So to do your guardians. He thinks that the beings that most people see are their guardian(protectors) and one of the main reasons they(the guardians) appear as evil is to not encourage human clingyness.

It's like if your big brother, or father always fought for you...how will you fight for yourself. My older brother told me once(after a physical fight), that he will no longer fight for me so stop depending on him. It's kinda how they operate...as Probed suggests. It makes sense, but I do not believe that is the case all the time. Maybe not at all.

Some say that if you call on your protector, demand that you speak with protector, he/her/it will come to you. They say however, that it won't come in it's true form. Instead, it will come to you as the most vile creature imagineable, so that you aren't attached to it. They say if you continue asking for it to show itself, everytime it appears, it would appear more evil than before. If you are not afraid of it after all of the "tests"...it will eventually come to you in it's true, beautiful form, where you can actually speak & have a nice chit chat with this creature. I've tried calling on mines...but with no visiual response(strange things have happened the more I call on it - goood things).

I do not know how true some of these things are, but some of these I have come to believe.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   
interesting......

that's a good theory. really good minus god having to be in on it.
ancestors... sounds better. many of the indiginous peoples around the globe believed and still do, that their ancestors watch over them.

now that is a very interesting theory. some how in many cases the truth will never be known. so it will always be blamed on the mind. always.

you know if it was true and word got out there was a portal you can expect a doom 3 scenario. i'd have to woop some pigme asses.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Lol.

My father believes(& so do I) that our ancestors guides & protects us, but also that there is a head chief. I think the king, or God as some may call him is not what he is depicted to be in the Bible or any religious book. Who are we to know. Who am I to know? It's just a thought, a thought based on careful analysis & observation though.

I doubt the man or group of men(They say on earth as it is in heaven...could God have advisers?) in charge have much interference in our day to day lives.

I remember one time my mother told me that some demons may like you. They may see you & be attracted to you..some may even have sex with you. I've heard stories about demons having sex with people, but I don't know how ture these stories are, but I don't think it's impossible. If it's not impossible...it's possible. If that's possible, I think it's safe to say that some of them may play favourites.

I can defend a girl, simply because I like(not in a relationship, coupling sense) her. Why can't they not do the same? Why can they not be here to help you, simply because they like you, but the more they show their presence, the more you may think something is out for you?
I ask so many questions...& because we do not know any of these things to be fact, they can be true. It's one of the reasons I have so much trouble believing in one thing. Who am I to know that? Who are you?

But none the less, do not be afraid of these things.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
i agree. there will never be proof.
that's where one must come to rely on intuition. what do you feel?
if you feel in danger. you usually are. if you feel safe that's because you are secure.
so if you feel a presence. there must be. if that presence is on its knees in front of you. you have a really wierd fetish. hehehe

anyway the unknown cannot always be blamed on the mind. people need to start trusting that sense. when they do and are not looked at like a crazy, then i think some form of truth will be found. but as always its all in your head.

there are many close minded people who will blame the unknown on the mind and its chemical reactions. but life as we know it is a series of chemical reactions in the brain that allow perception. so i think intuition is a major sense in the human body that is left in the dark. because it can't be measured with a jigometre or a polyfrogometric science device.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Spearhead: I'm sure you're familiar with the adage: 'There are no free lunches' ?

No doubt you've been approached by marketers who offer you a freebie -- who tell you there are no strings attached ?

But there are, aren't there?

Why would anyone use their valuable time giving things away to strangers?

Would you?

Would you work dilligently to gain someone's trust, in order you could persuade them to 'take this' for free?

Think about that. Would you take your most expensive, cherished object and walk out on the road and try to give it to someone who didn't even seem interested in accepting it?

Would you follow them around -- follow them home -- lurk in their kitchen in order to catch their eye?

Would you continue doing this for weeks, months?

Then, when you'd caught their attention, would you hold out your cherished object and say: ' Come on. Please. Take this. I want you to have it. ' ??

You don't know the person you're trying to persuade. You sure as hell don't like this person. But you're trying to convince them to accept your gift.

Huh? Why? What are YOU getting from the deal? If you have to persuade and convince them --- why are you bothering with them? You don't even like them, remember.

So then they take it, finally.

Do they OWE you?

No?

Not even a little bit?

Come on ! Of COURSE you figure they owe you.

So then you start putting pressure on them to do something for YOU.

And they try to toss your gift back at you.

But you say: 'Oh no. No way. This deal is a one-way street. You took my gift and now you owe me. And I'll never forget you owe me. In fact, I'm going to stick with you like glue from now on. I'll never leave you. I want you to wet yourself every time you SEE me, because I hate your rotten guts and I LOVE your fear. YOU got the gift (worthless in any case) and now 'I' get YOU ---[FOR EVER! I OWN you. Got that stupid? YOU OWE ME ---- and NOW I OWN YOU !!! A deal's a deal'.

That poor fool will plead with you, will beg you to let him out of the deal. He'll try to hand your gift back to you. He'll leave it at his front door, hoping you'll take it and go away and leave him alone.

You just laugh in his face.

That fool thought HE was in control of the situation -- while you were shadow-shifting around in his kitchen. He thought HE could put an end to to it any time he chose.

But when he accepted your gift (which you promised was a freebie) -- he sealed his fate.

After he accepted what you had to offer, the power shifted.

From then on, YOU were in control.

And yes, as you told him (too late for him to save himself) --- these things ARE a one-way street.

So remember, Spearhead --- pride cometh before a fall.

Pride is in every word you've written.

You believe you're 'speshul'. These shadow-thingies have come to YOU.

You speculate that you can TAKE from them. GAIN from them. LEARN from them --- and walk away whistling.

Don't be a dunce.

Those things visit most people. You're not 'speshul' -- although they might flatter you into believing you are, initially.

At the moment, you're alive. So why not make friends with humans who are also alive.

You'll be dead soon enough. Then --- if you still want to -- you can make friends with non-human entities.

If you're lucky, you'll remain alive long enough to realise that making friends and deals with non-human entities is not to your benefit. After all, eternity's quite a long stretch of time.

Smile, whistle, laugh often, keep your face turned to the sun :-)

Accept no freebies. They are NEVER free.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
so your saying if they give me something im screwed.
what if i owe them and decide to return the favour.
will it be bad? like murder?
i take what you have said very seriously and it appears to be a very good warning. as for 'speshul'. i don't really paint a special picture.
i'm as regular as a dementure patient in a nappy.
and we all know as soon as your born you start dieing.
so what makes you think your point is advice? experience?

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead
so your saying if they give me something im screwed.
i take what you have said very seriously and it appears to be a very good warning. as for 'speshul'. i don't really paint a special picture.
i'm as regular as a dementure patient in a nappy.
so what makes you think your point is advice? experience?

Physically. Only physically. And even that's not true. The body regenerates throughout. You're not currently in the same body as the one in which you were born, are you?

'As soon as you're born you start dying' sounds like lyrics from a 'please make me rich from this' song-writer.

Cup half full or half empty? Born-start dying. Or born and getting on with it -- moving towards something -- never stop trying -- never stop GROWING, etc. ?

Seems you're happy to 'owe them'? But worried about the cost to you? So challenging with 'what if I decide to return the favour' ?

First: WHAT do you have to offer them?
Second: like blackmail, when is enough enough? When have you repaid the debt? Who *decides* the amount of the debt --- you or them? Who decides when that debt's repaid -- you or them?
Third: Can you trust them? Can you trust them to hold to the deal? Can you trust them *not* to extort you -- to continue to pressure you, haunt you, torment you, terrify you, eat you?
Four: can you be *sure* the deal is what you want -- what you initially believe that deal to be? e.g., you owe them a cow -- they demand ALL your cows AND the barn.

So, if you're thinking of dealing with these entities or whatever, why not test your capacity to deal with mongrels here on the flesh and blood earth-plane first? Go to a loan shark, the worst you can find. Borrow. Renege on the payments. See what happens. See how you fare. See if you feel like taking on this kind or monstering from strong-arm characters whom you *cannot* see or hit or evade on physical level. Then decide if you feel like going paranormal with this stuff on a level that's completely off the scale of what you've experienced so far. Makes sense to do this: you wouldn't buy a car without test driving it, would you?

Bad like murder? That's probably like Crocodile Dundee taking the pig-stabber off the gang-member and holding his own monster-knife under said gangsta's face and smiling: ' That's not a knife. *This* is a knife ! '

Bad like murder? Oh, there are worse things than murder, as you know.
And they'll hurt YOU. YOU will be hurt. 'They' don't need you to commit murder. YOU might need to commit murder, but that's another thing altogether. 'Bad like murder' might sound to you (the you screaming throughout eternity) as childlike as some kid asking if it will be 'as bad as taking a dime from my mom's purse'. As you scream thoughout eternity, you'll wonder how you could ever have been so naive as to imagine murder as the worst crime you could be forced to commit.

But why not ask yourself *why* you'd ever entertain the thought of dealing with something which you do *not* know -- have *no* reason to trust ............ when you suspect *in advance* that dealing with it may require you to murder some stranger-fellow-traveller ?

I wouldn't go near a deal like that.

Would you?

Because *if* you consider that some deals *might* be worth committing murder for ----------- then *they* know that already. And *if* you feel -- right now -- that you *might* be willing to commit murder if the gain is high enough -------- then *they* will (right now) be perfectly correct in believing that you are just looking for an *excuse* to commit murder.

And they'll *give* you that excuse.

Then, what will happen is this: you'll whine that *they* 'forced you' into committing murder. And *they* will hold a mirror to your soul. It's a special mirror. It's BS proof. It's an uncanny mirror: it forces you to look in it. It makes you *see yourself as you are* --- even through your closed eyelids. So you'll *never* be able to get away with lying to yourself. Every cell in your body (physical or astral or whatever) will scream -- continuously and discordantly -- to *you*, inside your exhausted mind --- that *you* are the murderer who lusted for the opportunity to commit your crimes.

If your lusts run to theft, then it will be theft which They 'force' you to commit. If your weakness is children, then it will be pedophilia which They 'force' you to commit. They will drive you to sate yourself on your crimes but the debt will never be paid. And when you scream that They 'forced' you -- your mind will laugh right back at you and force you to relive your crimes, over and over. And your mind will remove from you any possible 'other' to blame. That blame will be yours. It will burn and flay you. As you know, eternity's a long time. So think long term before you set out on these adventures.

We're all speshul. And we're all the same.

Maybe you don't feel special enough right now. Maybe you've tried the 'good' side and it let you down or didn't acknowledge you in the way you would have wished? Maybe you prayed for something and your prayer seemed to have been ignored?

Maybe you decided: 'Ok. I'll go to the opposition then. *They* like me. They'll help me. You had your chance. Anyway -- what does it matter which 'side' I go to: 'good' or 'evil' ? One's as powerful as the other. Who cares who helps me, as long as I get that help? ' ---- and similar thoughts and rebellions and 'feel tough' moments.

What can anyone say to you? In a divorce, kids play mom against pop all the time.

Some people believe that the divide between 'good' and 'evil' is simply a bad-divorce between God and the Debil.

In which case, it makes sense to make proposals to both -- to see who comes good: to see who comes up with the goods: to see who 'really cares'.

In the final analysis, it's up to the individual.

Physical life seems very LONG when someone is only 13 or 21 or 35.

People tend to believe that in some strange way, they can apply the brakes when they hit their 'preferred age'. Only way to know is to try doing that: try stopping the clock when you hit 29. Then try plastic surgery. Then try divorce and a new partner. etc.

Nothing works. The clock still ticks, no matter what you do.

It ticks one-way, as far as physical life is concerned.

After that is anyone's guess.

It could be just one big permanent blackness and sleep.

Or it could be Heaven and Hell.

Or it could be whatever you imagine it to be. Etc.

But *HOW MANY* souls do you have? Better start counting now, before you spend more than you have.

* HOW LONG* is eternity? What would you compare it to --- a boring evening with your auntie? Maybe you'd need to extend that just a bit. Eternity is said to be endless. To me, that's similar to the term 'bottomless'. And 'bottomless' has always had a chill sound to it. Whatever, eternity is a long time to have to 'sleep in the bed you made' whilst safely inside a physical body.

Finally: * WHO/WHAT* do you trust: sight unseen?

Do you trust this 'god' 'ultimate source of goodness, mercy, forgiveness and compassion and understanding' whom you've heard about?

Or do you trust something that is so evil it beggars comprehension, which will torture you without end for time without end, etc.? Or maybe the Debil will be a sort of fat, humorous Donald Rumfeld who'll feed you worms and warm blood?

Then, make your choice.

Your choice

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   
See a psychiatrist or start writing music. Either one will do you well.

Honestly; hate to be a downer, but this sounds like schizophrenia to me.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   

'As soon as you're born you start dying' sounds like lyrics from a 'please make me rich from this' song-writer.

The clock still ticks, no matter what you do.

here is clear contradiction, the song is "Sheep Go To Heaven Goats Go To Hell" by 'CAKE'

and it all means time is running out in some way or another. you are obviously very fearful of that which you do not know and probably very fearful for your soul. Afraid of going to hell?

see i would never take something for pure gain. if i had to make a deal to get something i want, save my son for instance. i would suffer the eternity if it ment it. but still nobodies making deals

i enjoy your heartful rantings. i do.
obviously you consider yourself one who knows. one who's been seen done and remembered.

Bad like murder? Oh, there are worse things than murder, as you know.

yes yes we've established it.

Then, what will happen is this: you'll whine that *they* 'forced you' into committing murder. And *they* will hold a mirror to your soul. It's a special mirror. It's BS proof. It's an uncanny mirror: it forces you to look in it. It makes you *see yourself as you are* --- even through your closed eyelids. So you'll *never* be able to get away with lying to yourself. Every cell in your body (physical or astral or whatever) will scream -- continuously and discordantly -- to *you*, inside your exhausted mind --- that *you* are the murderer who lusted for the opportunity to commit your crimes.

now this is bad. bad like murder yes? when i say bad like murder i don't mean bad for the poor innocent you've chosen to include. i mean bad for me. i know what guilt and regret are. you may have experienced them. no?

We're all speshul. And we're all the same.

not so. this is a paradox.
3. pertaining or peculiar to a particular person, thing, instance, etc.; distinctive; unique:
an idividual and another are not the same. though you may rebut to say oh but we all have the same needs and whoha. nobody is the same.

Do you trust this 'god' 'ultimate source of goodness, mercy, forgiveness and compassion and understanding' whom you've heard about?

by the tone of your words you don't believe in god.
but you sure do believe in hell. confusion. confusion.

so lets hear your story. you must have one. how else would you have come to know all this.
or do you love the movie "ghost"

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Spearhead: I hate wasting time.

I've wasted it here, that's clear.

Your responses bear no relation to what I've written.

You're just generally angry and seeking a target. That's my conclusion.

So take it away, tough guy. Do as you please. Don't cry later ... because if you do, you'll just be wasting *your* time.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I think you've misread spearhead Dock.

I do not think he will make deals with them. He is speaking as I do. Not trying to make a point of fact, but making a point of understanding.

You or he, or I do not know EXACTLY what's going on here. I think he's initially saying that he understands what you're saying, but do you what he's saying.

& I agree with the fact that as one is born...one is dying. No, it is not the same body. Nor the same mind. However, age is not on your side. You mind may never die...but braincells do. Get my point?

Someone mentioned schizophrenia? Was the a mention to spearhead or Dock?

Anyways...like I said before. I do not know anything, I can only speculate & feel.
However, do not be afraid of these things...& if you do want your peace of mind...pay them no mind & tell them to be gone...period!

top topics

join