It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al bielek(montauk project) on radio 20th april 2007

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
for anyone that knows about the montauk project and al and preston and all that, you will be pleased to hear al bielek back on the radio tonight.

he has suffered alot over the last few years, but this seems to be his first show, for a long time.

Als homepage

he is on the radio here.

www.galactic7radio.com...

he is on - 20th april - 9:00pm to 11:00pm Eastern Daylight Time

will anyone record it, because living in uk, i will be asleep at that time.

its nice to see him back talking again, and all the best to him.

just a heads up to all those on here that talk about the montauk project. i wonder will he talk about the shootings that happened on the 16th april.

[edit on 4/20/2007 by andy1033]

[edit on 4/20/2007 by andy1033]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
just another heads up, will anyone record this and put onto net for us, who will not be up.

Anyone?

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Al Bielek is the type of person whose stories you should take in stride. If you haven't already, please check out:

Bielek Debunked

It's informative, and well researched. It's also something to think about.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Liked what Al Bielek had to say. Not sure how well he's believed?, but like the man's thoughts on montauk and other stuff.

www.bielek.com...

Dallas

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by sodapop04
Al Bielek is the type of person whose stories you should take in stride. If you haven't already, please check out:

Bielek Debunked

It's informative, and well researched. It's also something to think about.

all to there own and all that. like everything you believe what you want. personally, whether montauk story was true, there would have been a project like that somewhere in usa.

i do not get caught up in the facts, of the exact story, but i know projects like that have happened, and are going on.

so i like to listen to him, and i choose not to bother with those debunking sites. its nice to see him speaking again.

new topics

top topics

join