It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51's new Spy Plane- Looking for clues

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Hi Everyone,

Based on a recent low in clues and sightings, it would seem as if the famous mystery plane that is often identified as Aroura might no longer be in use. However, I believe that based on historical trends, there is probably at least one Top Secret spyplane either in use or development.

I'm calling on all members of ATS who live in Nevada to report any recent sighting of strange craft that have been seen over or near Groom Lake. I hope to find clues to Area 51's next spy plane.

Please post all sighting to this thread so we can look for patterns. Thank you!

Tim

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
its a test facility of course you would see strange craft.
what else would you expect at a test facility? its not jfk or an airport its a military test facility with experimental aircraft.
it would be odd not to see something unusual there. going there wondering if you will see a strange aircraft behaving erratically is comparable to going to nascar to see modified automobiles traveling at faster than normal speeds, only to realize that due to your environment there is nothing supernatural or mystical about it.
are you suggesting that jeff gordon and will ferrel of SNL fame are not only thespians but also aliens?

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
what else would you expect at a test facility? its not jfk or an airport its a military test facility with experimental aircraft.
it would be odd not to see something unusual there.

You are preaching to the choir! I know this.

I live in Maryland, not Nevada, where Area 51 is located. My hope was that if people post their sighings from Groom Lake on unidentifyed craft, I could look for commonalities and things that repeat. This would allow us to peice together what is being tested and also to speculate about possible charateristics of the aircraft under development at the base.

Thank you!

Tim

[edit on 4/20/2007 by Ghost01]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Originally posted by tigpoppa

Actually, if you do see a strange craft you are extremely lucky.

They don't fly if people are watching (from Tikaboo-they see you).

They mainly fly at night, and the base lights go down before the aircraft
is rolled out and does whatever it's going to do.

Would be nice to have ShadowHawk chime in, too.

Lex

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Most test flights of "black" aircraft take place early in the morning when there is enough light to clearly see the aircraft (for test and safety purposes), but before the majority of the non-permanent base population (commuters not directly associated with the project) arrives for work. Non-cleared personnel are sequestered indoors when sight-sensitive test assets are exposed and operating on the ground and in flight. Test flights are postponed or canceled if unauthorized observers are detected in the range area.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowhawk
. . .but before the majority of the non-permanent base population (commuters not directly associated with the project) arrives for work.

A side question: considering how secret Groom Lake and it's activities are, who actually Lives out there?

Tim

[edit on 4/22/2007 by Ghost01]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Most employees commute on the 737s and Beechcrafts, the "white bus," or personal vehicles. Typically, they arrive on Monday and stay through the week, returning home on Friday. Some commute back and forth every weekday, but in the past contract workers have been encouraged (through cash bonus incentives) to stay over.

There are always security personnel on site, and others deemed necessary for running the facility. Test activities rarely take place on weekends unless they are extremely high-priority or there is a need to conduct a test when the base population is at its lowest level. On weekends, however, there is always a greater chance that tourists are lurking outside the range boundaries.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Several times now myself and my family have seen what we thought at first was a jet at high altitude with its landing lights on...it would suddenly seem to disappear. What we did not realize was it did not disapear it faded.We live in the Chicago area and had noticed it several times..However while on Vacation in Washington State we seen the exact same thing with the exception that the clarity of the night sky and the lack of ambient light left us watching something fascinating..the Light did not leave it merely faded until it was almost unnoticable. Even more fascinating was how this craft seem to stop and make a nearly 90 degree turn unlike any thing I have ever seen...it stopped and then began going due south ...each time we have seen this it was traveling from East to West at very high altitudes. The Brightness reminded me of how Bright the Space station and Shuttle was when they flew over about a year ago...

new topics

top topics

join