It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Official Declares Extraterrestrial Contact Is Real

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
One World Religion via the Space Hologram Show?
They are finally kicking Project Blue Beam into high gear.
Way to go team.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Bluebeam would be an awesome sight if what i have read is true, but surely it is impossible now, 1000s of us know about it...

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Lol, you say there is no proof...
If you seriously see no proof i dont know what to say..
I see masses of it and so do other people.
There is more proof in this thread proving my statements and points than in many other threads on ATS put together..
Or are you calling all the 55 flaggers and the applayuse of the Mod stupid??
Who are you people saying all this???
Saying there is no proof is serious disinfo..
What proof exactly???
The title of the thread is " Vatican Official Declares Extraterrestrial Contact Is Real"
1. It has been proven beyond all doubt that Balducci was and is a very senior Vatican official.
2. It has been proven that he has said the things stated.
He says it himself on T.V. multiple times and in interviews... All in the thread.
3. Consolmagno was commisioned by the Vatican to do a book on the existence of E.T. life and answered such questions as how the catholic church would deal with the existance of e.t.s and how it would fit in their doctrine.
This is proven beyond doubt in the thread..
What proof are you talking about exactly??
I see a lot of questions answered and a lot of resolved issues in this thread..
Some people seriously dont seem to know what they are talking about..
I do my best to highlight all these points, research the issue meticulously and all i am receiving is personal slandering and arguments with no point..
There is nothing in your post of substance?? no questions asked??
Just "i dont see any proof"???
What damn proof man???
The thread is full of it.

[edit on 25-4-2007 by Shadoww]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
It's all old news that hasn't changed or gone anywhere since 1998. Your thread title says Vatican Offical Declares Extraterrestrial Contact is real, but you're amplifing it by saying that Balducci is saying that with the vaticans permission when he's not. He's saying it on his behalf. Balducci has great credentials no doubt. But show me proof where the Vatican is taking Balducci's statements on behalf of the Vatican. I believe it to be his statements of his own beliefs. He's studied Parapsychology and takes into consideration all the UFO abductions as witnesses etc. I also just wanted to comment on your attitude Shadoww. Not very nice to people when you get in heated debates are you? A still applaude you and all your hard work on this thread with lots of information. But most of it is old news that hasn't gone anywhere except maybe a DVD coming out soon?

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   
For the past 4 pages of posts the same things are being said. We are getting no closer to any kinds of result here.

What we have to respect here are that different opinions comprehend information in different ways, some recognise the sources that Shadoww posted as fact while others view the evidence as nothing but old news with a new marketing strategy to sell a DVD.

After reading posts within this thread for the past few days it's obvious that the subject has been changed into petty squabbles that have manifested for no real reason other then people wanting more substance to a well reasearched thread put together by Shadoww.

Yes there are many sources that have been posted but they only seem to repeat what we already know from the earlier.

Shadoww I have enjoyed reading this thread upto a point, remember don't let your drive to be untimately correct cloud your judgement of the facts and other personalities within ATS.

[edit on 26-4-2007 by Astras]

Ram

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I think if the Vaatican will really really declare such a thing - I would be seen all over the world as "usual"
Though our Television.

Made a quick drawing of a pope on the balcony.

here is a 'TV

There are two way for it to happend.
Either by an agreement - A cermony with world Government and the "matter of Subject" - hovering above the vatican.

Or a non-agreement - Where they just get so low to ground and military have stopped shooting them down.
And an anouncement is automatically taking place - The "natural" one - that is.

From that day - we can only speculate and dream up what the time after that will be like. I surely have some ideas how things will become like.
But I know almost personal that many people have other ideas than mine - And that is the world will be blasted to hell before peace can come to our life-ly-hood. People who have visions of the surface of earth being ashes.

And some of us have this idea where the world will become peacefull - and I think I speak for many on this subject - because we are connected by a mighty forcefield here on earth - And many people who Is connected to this force come here to ATS - Because they have this dream.

The dream is a bunch of impressions of a place with Not only peace - but understanding.
A time period where people understand things like this.

:We don't need things that destroy this planet. And basically the fundementally understanding of life and teachings will be that of nature and science: And a major cleanup - needs to take place.

All religions has it root's in the understanding of the Earth going around the Sun - And at one time the earth was not tilted like it is today. Once there was tress on greenland - The world was different - And much more green - and full of natures mighty-ness.

It is our job to go forward - not backwards to make nature and humans live together with understanding about the things quickly described above.

The pope cannot be nothing else but a person who should talk the truth - But it has come to my attention we are still not there.

Look at these buildings - they are all the same - There is no difference.

It is also a question about the weapons. Even more a question about the person who carries the weapons -
It is also a question about the words. Even more a question about the person behind the words.

PS: our leaders are talking about nuclear war - They are insane.

Religion are originally the explaination of nature itself - In it's basic form of language - And in some way - Some time in history - Somthing went fundementally wrong in the description of these explainations of nature.

I know I somtimes make looooong tedious boring post - So I will make this one short.
there you go.

[edit on 26-4-2007 by Ram]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Ok.. i know the Vatican itself hasnot come ouut and directly said that they have Greys buried in their cellar..
I have backed my words up time and time again in this thead.
I havent jumped to outrageos conclusions.
The fact he was involved in the Fatima disclosure for the Vatican speaks volumes.
Everyone now bows down to his credibility.
If we do bow down to his credibility, we must take his words seriously.
Balducci states he is on a Vatican commission in investigating U.F.O.s , abduction cases and to help the Catholic church cope with disclosure.

Surely we must believe this to be so if he says so many times on national T.V.
Listen to the questions posed to him on the Television that is linked in the thread.
The questioner asks , " What does the Church think that E.T.s are?, does the church think that E.T. has a soul?
This is not all old stuff... 75% of the links in this thread are well arfer 98 in fact around half of them are from in the last 2 years, that T.v. interview is recent.
Also Consolmagno talking about baptizing E.T. in a book the Vatican commissioned him to do, im sorry this is also new news.
Are these two very well to do Padres capable of speaking for the Vatican.
They most definitely are, Consolmagno was chief Astrologer,
Balducci was chief Demonologist, He KNEW the secret of Fatima, He is on a Vatican commission that is dealing with disclosure..
I really do fail to see this as old news, yes Balducci has been around for ever, but him being wheeled out again is significant, Consolmagno's Book is significant.
It is obvious the Catholic shift in thought, between these guys they have basically paved the way for the Catholic church to deal with disclosure.
And this thread studies that to a new level, yes all this info tied together is new news, and not only a change in behaviour but obvious signs of there being a disclosure not so far in the distant future.
A wild theory, no way, if that wasnt the case, we would not see them doing the things in public that they have been doing in recent years.
Balducci only started talking publically about Fatima after the secret had been released , not before.

Anyone implying that i am trying to sell DVD's is deluded and way of the mark.
Seems to me people dont get all the facts before they make a post

[edit on 26-4-2007 by Shadoww]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
It's all old news that hasn't changed or gone anywhere since 1998. Your thread title says Vatican Offical Declares Extraterrestrial Contact is real, but you're amplifing it by saying that Balducci is saying that with the vaticans permission when he's not. He's saying it on his behalf. Balducci has great credentials no doubt. But show me proof where the Vatican is taking Balducci's statements on behalf of the Vatican. I believe it to be his statements of his own beliefs. He's studied Parapsychology and takes into consideration all the UFO abductions as witnesses etc. I also just wanted to comment on your attitude Shadoww. Not very nice to people when you get in heated debates are you? A still applaude you and all your hard work on this thread with lots of information. But most of it is old news that hasn't gone anywhere except maybe a DVD coming out soon?

You are doing exactly the same thing you are slagging me off for..
First you kiss Springers arse.., copy what he says... with nothing to back you up??
You accuse me of " amplifying" is that all im guilty of??
What about your previous post where you say there is no proof??
So now you have decided to drop the proof line and go with " amplifying".
Ok, in saying you believe it to be his belief and not the Vaticans, is just your belief, you have not posted any "proof" to substantiate your " belief " all you have done is " amplified" your own " belief".

Springer you could be right, i may struggle on here, not within the way i deal with genuine people, but in the way i deal with Sheep that just copy what other people say and have no views of their own, or evidence to back up their words..
This guy has changed his tune more than the Government on Kennedy, and all we are left here with is his " belief" is that any better or worse than any of us have done???
At least i try to back up my thoughts and opinions??
Where is the post from the vatican that backs up your " beliefs"
are your "beliefs " better than mine or anyone elses?
No way, it is an uneducated pointless view, with no argument.

You have said what it is, it is your " belief"... well done that man.
This is why i choose to ignore, answering this post, is a complete waste of my time.
I am not here to guide the ignorant out of ignorance.

[edit on 26-4-2007 by Shadoww]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Look at the U2U I just got from Shadoww I got for my earlier post

sent: 26-4-2007 at 10:18 AM
Your a total dick, you bring absolutely nothing to the table.
You have no ideas or research.
You try and join in with other idiots in a thread.
I have nearly 8000 points..

Dont post your # in my threads, it is totally pointless drivel
what a stupid #

nice one

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Could you screenshot that mail for clarifaction?

To be honest I would have expected a more mature behavior as a rule from you Shadoww.

I will not support this thread any longer regardless if the Vatican decides to reply to my emails at some time...

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astras
Look at the U2U I just got from Shadoww I got for my earlier post

Astras, if that's true, then forward it on to the moderators. They won't take too kindly to that type of U2U abuse.

If it is true, then Shadoww should be censured for it, it's not appropriate.

Shadoww, where has the Vatican specifically and undeniably backed Balducci's words as being spoken on behalf of the Vatican and representing the Vatican's stance?

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Banned!

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Strange because I dont think I can remember ever slating any information, I actually thought I was complimentary to his thread and the level of research he tried to do. But just didn't think he was civil!

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   
...and another one bites the dust. Cool.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadoww

Surely we must believe this to be so if he says so many times on national T.V.

Why must we believe? It's you that believes and you're trying to shove it down our throats if we don't agree.

I'm not kissing anyone's a*s, I just agree with what Springer said. But there you go again. When I agree or anyone else disagree's, you say comments like that.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Well... that SS sure made him log off fast. So we keep this thread alive?

I'm at a point now where I have my doubts that the Vatican will confirm these notions... if they bother to answer at all.

[edit on 26/4/07 by flice]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I think that ignorance has been denied.

On to greener pastures I say.

Flice: My bet is that if the Vatican hasnt done anything to confirm or deny anything over the last ten years, we aint going to see anything from them now. Good try tho....

[edit on 26-4-2007 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Posted by anon_111064 on 26-04-07 @ 07:34 AM

I dont know what is going on here.
But how can i be banned.???
I do nothing but hard work
The guy Astras is called Carl Jackson, and is my real Brother..
He was posting to wind me up, thats why i sent him that message.
Astras is my real life brother and just winding me up.
Do not Ban me bevcause of this!!!!!!

Its just an argument between brothers..
This is crazy...

This year's award for best sibling rivialry?

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
This year's award for best sibling rivialry?

LoL! I just saw the same thing. I wonder why he didn't just walk to the room next door and beat the crap out of his brother, like other siblings, instead of sending him a U2U?

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Marc Jackson is my brother and is a pathological liar. I read his threads the same way I read the rest of this website "With an open mind."

As I stated in my induction I am new to this scene and am hoping to gain knowledge and the truth regarding different subjects. If you read what I posted I did in no way slate any of his threads only compliment them... and because he was so fired up he sent me that U2U which there is no justification for.

I do not live with him, and yes he rang me up on the phone earlier and u can guess his fired up attitude resulted in the same abuse over the phone that he uses in most of his posted responses throughout the site.

I did not want to see him banned but frankly I think he did this to himself!

The pictures he posted in his "Google Earth thread" we found those together when I went to visit him a week ago, he has no connections and his sources are based on google searches.

Sorry Marc but why do you have to be like this... this site is for learning/ discussing/ educating and finding the truth.. not Retarded arguing, Mis-info, and blatant insults!

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join