It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

animal cruelty dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
ok so ive been having this really disturbing dream where i randomly start throwing my pets off the tops of a very tall building... and its bothering me alot because im an animal lover i do anything i can to make animals comfortable. and it really bothers me that im having dreams about acts of cruelty to animals and sometimes these animals are my own pets.

thanks for listening
- the king

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
It's probably just paranoia. You're paranoid that something might happen to your pets, and your so worried about controlling that that your worst nightmare is that you would actually be doing something to harm them. Of course, that turns into a real nightmare. Did something happen recently that made you worry for you pets' safety, or did you hear a story about animal cruelty or something like that?

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I would say your feeling frustrated about life right now.

Just relax take a deep breath. Look around and start noticing all the beautiful stuff around you.

Check out a park and watch the birds and squirrls. Go to a beautiful lake and walk around it. Nature is a wonderful way to just relax.

Sometime's swimming, skating, bowling, shooting pool, going for a jog. They can get you out of a regular routine and help you to relax. Try to find something that you love to do. Get your mind off your daily trails.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Herman
It's probably just paranoia. You're paranoid that something might happen to your pets, and your so worried about controlling that that your worst nightmare is that you would actually be doing something to harm them. Of course, that turns into a real nightmare. Did something happen recently that made you worry for you pets' safety, or did you hear a story about animal cruelty or something like that?

i did just get a new baby puppy nad he's already sick mainly cause i got him from a bad place he was emaciated when i got him he was getting better but now he's sick...

new topics

top topics

join