It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crystal healing/uses and LASERS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Hi,

I have scoured the net top to bottom and found little to NO information on the practice of shining a laser (typical red pointer) into a crystal.

I find that it seems to "charge" the crystal in a way that would take me hours of meditation to accomplish.

Perhaps the lattice-like molecular structure of the silicon molecules can actually absorb/hold/release the intense laser energy?

I know many sci-fi shows show lasers pointed at crystals as energy sources...

Has ANYONE come across any websites or have first-hand stories to tell about their crystals and lasers?

I'm at a total loss, most crystal healers i've talked to don't seem to have ever tried shining a laser pointer into their special crystals.

Belive me, if you shine it on a "milky" part--it's a little hand-held light show!

Anyone have any ideas...theories...links...experiences???

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
May be pretty & a convenient way to "zone out" considering your sig. You should be careful however, as there is a real danger of eye damage if you happen to catch a direct reflection of the light beam.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I hear that...(about reflections of light into the eyes)

I just can't seem to shake this feeling that lasers and crystals have some kind of connection that obviously hasn't been explored..

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 05:14 AM
link   
For all I know you could very well be right.... but with-out the "clairvoyant" faculties (personally or by way of technology) to directly observe the "suposed" energies focused or otherwize effected by crystals ETC.....
The whole field is obviously wide open to "quackology".

But if you are able personally to work with the energies of your crystal and you can feel a definite benifical effect from this interaction...
Then i can only applaud your enterpising spirit.....

Who knows you next computer could have one inside?

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Here you go:

"In a 532nm green laser (pointer or larger size), there's a BIG infrared laser diode that generates laser light at 808nm, this is fired into a crystal containing the rare-earth element "neodymium". This crystal takes the 808nm infrared light and lases at 1064nm (yes, deeper in the infrared!). This 1064nm laser light comes out of the NdYV04 (neodymium yttrium vanadium oxide) crystal and is then shot into a second crystal (containing potassium, titanium, & phosphorus, usually called KTP) that doubles the frequency to 532nm - the bright green color you see. This light is then collimated (focused) by a lens and emerges out the laser's "business end". Just before the lens, there's a filter that removes any stray IR (infrared) rays from the pump diode and the neodymium crystal. You don't want that stuff in your green beam, trust me. :-)"

Source

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
shining lasers into crystals will most likely be a energy source one day because the belief that it might work has already been laid so over time it should become very possible. you know its not a coincidence that life follows science fiction so often.....

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Anyone else new to this topic have any ideas/suggestions/thoughts/feelings?

This thread kind of died, but there are enough new people and "fresh ideas" floating around to help me out.

What, if any, connection do lasers and crystals have?!

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteWash

WOW! Very good WhiteWash. You sound like a fellow laser man. I work with a ND:YAG (neodymium-doped yttrium aluminium garnet) laser. And yes, it does exactly as you described. Ours is 100 watt which really is small comaparable to todays standards. We use it for engraving steel, which it does very well, you can see the steel sparks flying off as it engraves. Due to the wavelength, you need special UV glasses to wear or your eyes can be permanently damaged. I personally DO NOT recommend anyone playing with lasers, especially the one you described, unless they have been trained on it. It can be very dangerous, the ND:YAG beam goes right through glass and is relected off mirrors (galvohead) or reflective surfaces.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Algonquin
I personally DO NOT recommend anyone playing with lasers, especially the one you described, unless they have been trained on it.

Amen to that. At the lab I work, a person lost sight because of a momentary lapse in judgement, and that was a trained person.

As to the topic of OP... I don't believe you can "charge" crystals of any sort by shining lasers at them. They tend to not store energy, and as to the occult properties, your guess is as good as mine, but lasers don't naturally fit in that.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
On my site I have pictures of inducing a green laser into crystals for a electronic and electrical responces. Its true that you can change them with light and what type of responce you get electrically has been on my mind for some time. I even tried using wrapped wire around them while inducing the laser. Green is used because it gives off more light than red. Now you have cleaned them with seas salt and water solution before charging them?.

rebeljzerres.spaces.live.com...!A6B1EBC776A0C86A!142/

[edit on 1/26/2008 by zman]

[edit on 1/26/2008 by zman]

new topics

top topics

join