It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Antichrist is the Solution to the War on Terrorism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
By Neron Kesar (666)

PART I

According to prophecy, the task of finishing the War on Terrorism is committed to the Antichrist.

Iraq and the War on Terrorism

U.S. President George W. Bush has called Iraq a major front in the War on Terrorism. Losing Iraq would be a setback in the larger war effort.

Hurricane Katrina Slams America, Displacing Iraq as the Prime Concern

Yet in the aftermath of the devastation dealt to the homeland by Hurricane Katrina, Bush has been confronted with serious questions about America’s priorities and her preparedness to defend herself.

Katrina created an unprecedented State of Emergency. America’s attention returned to the home-front. The War on Terrorism lost its immediacy. Katrina was more threatening than Osama bin Laden.

The President’s supposed failure to timely respond to America’s latest tragedy suggested to many that he was weak and ineffective. This sentiment carried over into their attitude about his role in the War on Terrorism. Southern calls for help were followed by protests of anger and frustration as people felt let down by their government. Tax payers throughout America questioned the priority of spending billions to rebuild Iraq and Afghanistan while New Orleans and much else of the coastal South lay in ruins.

Re-evaluating the Iraqi Front in the War on Terrorism

The American people were angry after 9/11. They wanted swift justice. Anger is a powerful motive. It united the country. President Bush affirmed the call for justice. His leadership and energy inspired the nation. He rallied support for the cause of justice. This was the cause that resonated with the conscience of the nation.

The people were angry after 9/11; they were still angry when Bush invaded Iraq. However, shortly after the invasion, the demand for justice seemed sated. America exhausted her anger. That motive which drove her anger had been lost.

The President has been unable to recover the motivation to again prompt the people. Why? Human nature. The anger that fueled our early victories stemmed from the nation’s primal emotional need for justice.

After the Iraqi invasion, Bush changed his policy toward the War on Terrorism. Bush made spreading democracy his top priority, under the premise that democratic countries living side by side are peaceful toward one other. Subsequently Bush’s approval ratings have fallen and continue to fall. Why?

Spreading democracy is a political cause. It does not solicit the same emotional response as does the drive for justice. The emotional connection of the United States to democracy has shown to be weak. The flame of liberty is waning. Democracy at home is in a period of decline at the very time the president is advocating its spread in a war zone.

This process of gradual diminishment has been likened to the act of the moon, pertaining to the period during which the visible surface of the moon decreases; "after full moon comes the waning moon".

Should this trend within the homeland continue unabated – and there is no abatement foreseen – it portends a bleak future for democracy as we know it.

Bush needs a fresh impetus; he needs a secret weapon to help him regain the upper hand in the War on Terrorism and the confidence of the American people.

The Most Powerful Weapon is a Weapon of Power

The Middle East peace process has been closely tied to American security. And rightly so, for several reasons, some of which are clear and others of which are not so transparent.

There has to be a larger objective than establishing democracy. Peace and security is a larger objective, but this objective has to resonate with the deeper feelings of the nation before the people will pledge their support for a New World Order. But instead of increasing public commitment, Bush has lost needed support. In order to win the War on Terrorism, he must reconnect with the conscience and soul of the people and regain the momentum he lost when he redefined the mission.

. . . (Written 12-25-05)

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
. . .

How might the president achieve this vital goal?

Put on the greatest show this world has known.

The president promised this show in Iraq – a display of raw power. He did not make good on his promise. There was no “shock and awe”. America still wants this show. For this Bush will need a secret weapon – a weapon that has the power to evoke strong feelings at the primal level. Bush needs a Deliverer – a superman with the power to right so many wrongs; someone who can in effect move back in time and undo the wrongs that have been done.

As suggested, this powerful weapon is not a bomb. It is a person. The Antichrist. The Antichrist is a 42-year-old American, alive and preparing to manifest on the world stage.

Few people are aware that the Bible supports the advent of two Messiahs. They are the two Keys that open and close the Kingdom of God. They guard the security of the Jewish race. Without doubt Jesus Christ is the First of these two Messiahs. My research indicates that the Second Jewish Messiah is surprisingly, and in a positive sense, Christianity’s Antichrist and in all probability, Islam’s long-awaited Mahdi. The unification of the three monotheistic faiths under one person is the Key – literally and figuratively -- to peace and security in the Middle East. Once peace and security are effected there, they will spread throughout the world. This person does exist.

The faithful of all ages, and especially astute students of prophecy in our time, have suspected that a universal Savior – Messiah, Christ, Mahdi – would arise within one generation starting from the time of the birth-pangs of Israel. This process is described in the twenty-fourth chapter of Matthew. Israel was reborn in 1948. And so the clock began.

I suspect that studied leaders in the Muslim community have known that 1948 represents a turning point in their own history. They must know that the Antichrist has arrived.

There is nothing in this world more feared by Muslims than the Antichrist. They call him Dajjal. Unleash the Antichrist in Iraq and Coalition forces would be rendered literally invincible.

A leader, the Antichrist, fulfills the dictum, the most powerful secret weapon is a weapon of power. His power stems from his being, thus it matures and expands. It self-generates.

What Renders the Antichrist Invincible?

Firstly, his authority, which is confirmed by biblical signs and wonders.

Secondly, his command of an army larger and more powerful than any army known to man. This army is 200 million strong.

In additional installments of this blog, I’ll address several more themes and questions, including:

Who and What Manner of Man is This Antichrist?

Is Iraq Really a Critical Front in the War on Terrorism? What are the Stakes for America and the World?

The Fall of Babylon and the Peace of Jerusalem

To my knowledge, no one in history has called for the Coming of the Antichrist. But his coming IS our only hope.

I have spent thousands of hours studying the Bible and its prophecies. Based upon my own careful research, which takes into account multiple religious and secular traditions, I am completing a book I have carefully chosen to call Dark Messiah. The subtitle is The Coming of the Antichrist.

Following are excerpts from this forthcoming publication:

“One person has likened the current state of affairs to walking through a geo-political/geo-religious minefield. Only the discerning of a Solomon can guide us safely through it.”

“The Antichrist Messiah is the solution to the Middle East Crisis. What is meant by the “Middle East Crisis”? . . .

“As here used here, “Middle East Crisis” is a collective term for the interplay of historical conflicts and unresolved issues -- material, ethnic, and spiritual. This crisis is thus a series of crises that transcend any one solution or set of solutions. The ancient and modern destinies of three of the world’s primary religious cultures are interlaced in this collective term. The transcendent nature of the crisis requires a transcendent solution. No ordinary human is capable of comprehending or enacting a solution on this magnitude, a solution that would unite and satisfy the interests of Jews, Christians, and Muslims. Only a Son of God can offer such a salvation. That Son of God is the Antichrist.”

“Democracy is not the solution to the future of the Middle East. Yet the spread of democracy is a central feature in both of President Bush’s Iraqi and Roadmap policies. In their current state, President Bush’s policies are destined to fail. . . .

“US security forces are part of a solution in Iraq, but circumstances warrant a new equation.”

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I don't believe that he is 42 years old...

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jwater88
I don't believe that he is 42 years old...

I don't either. In fact, I don't believe he is 41 or 43 and I really don't think it is a man.

Maybe the poster will enlighten us with who this person is and why rather than make us wait.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
hi again/

There is nothing in this world more feared by Muslims than the Antichrist. They call him Dajjal.

Well it is known fact(according to scripture and Prophecies relating to the antichrist) that the whole world shall fear the Antichrist.......as he will gain power over lands and people and when his time comes to show his true self, he will destroy everything in his path that is not to his liking.

The Muslims and the Dajjal?
This Dajjal that Muslims speak of is not the same as to what the Antichrist of Revelation.....he is of same character, but not in appearance.
If I am wrong, someone please correct me.

The Antichrist will be the same age as Jesus Christ was ......30 on His appearance and 33 when his reign begins..
Saint John the Babtist was a well known Prophet and the Jews knew this and welcomed what he had to say.
As Saint John the Babtist prophesied of Jesus Christ coming ........so shall another Prophet(false) prophesie of his own.

You do not say where you gather your information from?
Why?

IX
helen

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
In an earlier web installment, I proposed that the Antichrist Messiah is the solution to the Middle East Crisis. Many may wonder why I have chosen to couple the titles “Antichrist” and “Messiah”. Do they not contradict each other?

They do not. In support of my contention that the Bible predicts two messiahs – each in harmonious relationship to one another — I refer the reader to a passage in the eleventh chapter of Matthew. This passage is misunderstood by nearly all.

Two messiahs is a biblical concept. The appearance of two messiahs, rather than a single appearance of one unique Jesus Christ, has been part of God’s plan from before the foundation of the world.

I proffer this two-messiah theory, realizing it sharply contrasts with the traditional approach, which has been used for 2,000 years to reconcile the fact that Jesus Christ did not fulfill all the messianic prophecies. Tradition teaches that the biblical Kingdom of God is established through a First and then a Second Coming of a single messiah, Jesus Christ.

To prove this theory of two messiahs, I wish to begin with the testimony of Jesus about the person and character of John the Baptist, as it is found in Matthew 11:

[7] And as they [John’s disciples] departed, Jesus began to say unto the multitudes concerning John, What went ye out into the wilderness to see? A reed shaken with the wind?
[8] But what went ye out for to see? A man clothed in soft raiment? behold, they that wear soft clothing are in kings’ houses.
[9] But what went ye out for to see? A prophet? yea, I say unto you, and more than a prophet.
[10] For this is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.
[11] Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

It is clear from the foregoing passage that Jesus had absolute confidence in John the Baptist. Jesus said that the Baptist was not weak or vacillating; nevertheless, nearly all expositors have attributed these very sentiments to the Baptist. In doing so, they plainly contradict Jesus.

Immediately prior to saying these things, Jesus had responded to a question posed by disciples of the Baptist on his behalf. John had been unjustly imprisoned. They asked, “ Art thou he that should come, or do we look for another?” Matthew 11:3.

It is important to know what Jesus thought about John’s teachings, because in publicly affirming John and his teachings, Jesus gives us an insight into His own thinking. What we also discover is that the truth about a vital element in messianic thought has been lost. Until now.

So now we turn to the episode that elicited these comments from Jesus. This account and His additional comments are found in verses two through six of the eleventh chapter of Matthew:

[2] Now when John had heard in the prison the works of Christ, he sent two of his disciples,
[3] And said unto him, Art thou he that should come, or do we look for another?
[4] Jesus answered and said unto them, Go and shew John again those things which ye do hear and see:
[5] The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them.
[6] And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
. . .

In affirming the Baptist and his teachings, Jesus indicated that what the Baptist said was true. The truth the Baptist taught – the same truth Jesus Himself affirmed – is embedded in a mistranslation of the third verse of Matthew 11. In turn, the mistranslation led to misinterpretation. This is a typical example: “The question probably expresses a doubt of the Baptist that Jesus is the one who is to come (cf Malachi 3:1) because his mission has not been one of fiery judgment as John had expected (Matthew 3).”. (New American Bible (NAB) footnote for Matthew 11:3 as published by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops.) By correcting the translation, the truth that had been suppressed ought to be become apparent.

The King James Version of Matthew 11:3 reads, “Art thou he that should come, or do we look for another [heteros]?”.

I propose that a proper translation ought to read, “Art thou he that should come, or do we look for The Other [heteros]?”.

What is the difference in meaning between the two renderings? The sense of the King James Version supports the traditional view that the Baptist suffered doubt. But as already shown, this view is counter to the Jesus’ own statement about the Baptist’s steadfastness.

My translation, on the other hand, is faithful to its context. John the Baptist retains his faith.

In addition, my rendering makes sense of Jesus’ statement in verse 11: “Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he”.

The implication of verse 11, when it is compared to verse 3, is that “The Other”, who is given the additional title “The Least [or Lesser] in the Kingdom”, is the sole person among those “born of women” greater than John the Baptist. Given the high standing assigned to him by Jesus, only a messianic figure could be greater than John the Baptist.

There seems to be a deeper, supernatural purpose for this lapse in translation and its subsequent misinterpretation. After all, how could a vital teaching be so readily lost?

Our question appears to have been anticipated by Jesus in verses 25 and 26: “At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes. Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight”. The secret of a second messiah was hidden as part of God’s redemptive plan. The truth would be disclosed to the unorthodox when the time was due.

What did the Baptist understand about the messianic claims he attributed to Jesus?

The answer is clear in Matthew 3:

[1] In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judaea,
[2] And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
[3] For this is he that was spoken of by the prophet Esaias, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.
[4] And the same John had his raiment of camel’s hair, and a leathern girdle about his loins; and his meat was locusts and wild honey.
[5] Then went out to him Jerusalem, and all Judaea, and all the region round about Jordan,
[6] And were baptized of him in Jordan, confessing their sins.
[7] But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?
[8] Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance:
[9] And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.
[10] And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
[11] I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:
[12] Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

It is certain that John the Baptist expected the mission of Jesus to be one of fiery judgment. In Matthew 11, Jesus pointed to His own ministry as evidence He came not to judge, but to save. This was the task appointed to Him. To “The Other” messiah would be committed the formidable task of judgment.

There is no evidence that John the Baptist ever doubted that Jesus was a messiah. However, the Baptist must have sorrowfully realized there was no hope in expecting Jesus to rescue him from prison, or even, to save him from a certain earthly death. Jesus said content is he who is not offended in Him. Matthew 11:6. Although the Baptist’s death would create a scandal that tested the faith of early Christians, the tragedy would occasion a desirable effect. The half-hearted would depart. They would otherwise impede the progress of the early church. The Baptist did not die destitute. Shortly thereafter, Jesus honored the martyrdom of the Baptist when He Himself offered His own blood as water to the seed.

In summary, we have reviewed what the Baptist understood about messianic claims and their relationship to the Kingdom of God.

We have discovered how a proper application of Matthew 11 resolves a number of puzzling questions, including, firstly, whether John the Baptist suffered a lapse in faith, and secondly, whether the Baptist, a man classified as the greatest man that ever lived, could then rightly be inferior to the One with the mysterious identity of “The Least in the Kingdom”. As defined by its context, only a messianic figure could be greater than John the Baptist. Jesus uses the term “Least” as a hidden reference to the Second Christ.

In conclusion, the twin testimonies of John the Baptist and Jesus Christ support belief in two messiahs.

I have spent thousands of hours studying the Bible and its prophecies. I am almost finished writing Dark Messiah: The Coming of the Antichrist. This book identifies the Antichrist according to the biblical standards of “signs and wonders”. My research has led me to a number of shocking conclusions. For example, as shown here, the Bible teaches the advent of two messiahs. The Antichrist is the second of these two. The character and work of the Antichrist Messiah has been mistaken by the various Antichrist traditions as part of a last grand scheme to test the faith of the faithful in each of the world’s three monotheistic religions.

Contrary to all orthodoxy, I am boldly calling for the Coming of the Antichrist as the solution to our world’s foremost problems.

The foregoing is excerpted from this forthcoming publication.

Feel welcome to post your questions.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I just love how people laugh at Bible believers for taking things at face value, yet the very same has been done in this case, by those that should be above the very people they are trying to save.

Looking for a messiah to come and save us is the biggest waste of time, it is the biggest deception. The very idea prevents you from realising that YOU can make change in the world, you can be a messiah, einstein, superstar, whatever you wish.

The Bibles verses should not be taken literally, such as taking Noahs Ark to be a physical boat for example. There is deeper meaning to the Bible, aswell as other texts, and it all points to the stars/cosmos. Just as freemasons encoded truth in their stonework (see Hendaye Cross), the bible is also encoded information, available to those who understand there is meaning between the lines. The encoding means you have to have a certain level of awareness in the first place, in order to percieve the information.

This is similar to what Fulcanelli did with his writings. With great power or knowledge comes great responsibility. Only when the time is right shall a person be gifted wisdom. In other words, only when a person is mature enough to handle the information shall it be imparted on them.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
shrunkensimon,

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

top topics

join