It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Nanorobots control us?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I was looking around the net for nano links, just to understand the stuff a little better. And i came across Nanorobots. Now i've read about Chembots or the potential for them. And all sorts of other nanotech. But this was new to me. First thought i had was MKULTRA or the likes. Its pretty scary to think about the big picture of Nanotech. Ive read about the good. Where you will be able to patch the ozone. And To be able to target Cancer more precisely . To the bad. Where we could see market crashes. Aswell as countrys depending only upon themselves. No need for trade. Import export over. Thus leading to wars. I myself think it will do much good. Although certain aspects may need to be regulated. Here are the links for what i was refering to.This one talks about how the nanorobots can home in on a host via several ways. acoustic wave, chemicals, speech using micron3 pressure sensors .
to handshakes ect. and This one shows how they have Communication among large numbers of airborne exodermal nanorobots. The reading in both of these reports isnt to exciting, but it is interesting. And who knows it might stimulate some good discussion.
any thoughts? Will the gov use this to control? Are they already? Good or bad for our world? Here is a good link on how nanotech works. For anyone who might need this brief. Link

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
wow no replies. i thought it to be an interesting subject. nanorobots, chembots, ect. just the technology alone is truly amazing.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Nano technology will change the world dramatically. The things that are possible with its implementation are incredible, it will be the most powerful technology created by man thus far.

The most promising facet I feel is the ability to construct anything from food to guitars with nano factories. It is possible that materialism will die, crime almost disappear, and war over resources will be history.

Then on the other hand we have the grey goo scenario.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by wingman77

The most promising facet I feel is the ability to construct anything from food to guitars with nano factories. It is possible that materialism will die, crime almost disappear, and war over resources will be history.

I know i think its great. its very hard to understand some of the stuff.
I mean you wont need steel anymore? the nanobots will just create it? atom by atom. that part is hard for me to process. what will you see the factory per say: be built from one end up and over.
what about the chembots, that DARPA corp is creating. shape shifting. unreal Do you think this will lead to countrys Self-sufficiency ? thus leading to more invasions by other countrys. I mean this would likely end trade and export no? giving a country no reason not to invade and take over others? lots of questions i have. but again i thinks it's great.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
This is already happened now to the most(if not all) of the Head of States all over the world and other leaders and the controllers are no other than the Illuminati and reptilian themselves

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

Nanotechnology will be very powerful and it will change the world in a dramatic way. Just think about the world before the internet. The internet changed the world but with nanotechnology just think about the changes that occurred with the internet and multiply that times 100.

This is because nanotechnology means we will manufacture things from a molecular level. We are good at manufacturing things on a macroscopic level like cars, computers, houses and more.

Just imagine what things will be like when we master manufacturing things on a molecular level. You will be able to turn your computer into a TV and then to a CD player and back to a computer.

Nanotechnology will increase the need for A.I. because people will not have to work as much and you will need robots servicing humans. They will be our bartenders at a club or waiters at a restaurant.

Why would you need to work when you can turn an empty pop can into a Rolex watch? Or you can turn an old hat into a T-Bone steak.

We should be able to construct replicas of ourselves. Instead of a clone just manufacture a human body. On a side note, I think the Bible is a communication from an advanced civilization and I think there's instances of advanced nanotechnology and an advanced civilization could easily resurrect every human being through nanotechnology if they had their DNA.

Like I said, if we master manufacturing things on a molecular level it will drastically change the way we live.

new topics

top topics

join