It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War in Iraq has been declared lost by Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AbuMusaab
Unless that bite causes a wound that festers, because instead of applying proper first aid and taking care of it, the person aggravates it by scratching or ignoring it.

The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

No no, you didn’t hear me. We (average person)don’t care. Nothing festered. The buildings were going bankrupt anyways, not very many people died, and it is all but forgotten in the minds of America. You lost, the terror is gone, we aren’t afraid of you. In fact, there are only two feelings we have about your society in this country; those of us who hate you and those of us who pity you. Me, I pity you. I feel bad for you. It is kind of like watching a child or a mentally ill person get picked on. It rips my heart out. I just wish we would stop killing you little guys.

Oh well, theres always the virgins, right?

[edit on 23-4-2007 by cavscout]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Lol, I love your arrogance. It reminds me of what's important. I appreciate your honesty but you have yet to realize that your position is unsustainable. I am patient, however, and you will see.

You should pity yourselves because it is your society that is sinking. Muslims brought Europe out of the dark ages, and while you boast of how the middle east is still in the dark ages, the governments that stand there are a result of America and Britain's meddling. So while you can "kill us" in whatever numbers you see fit, "they" will always be planning the next strike, which will always be more effective on you than yours will be on "them."

And thanks to the criminals in your own government who are either complicit or incompetent, there should not be much trouble in pulling off another strike on the continental US.

[edit on 23-4-2007 by AbuMusaab]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout

No no, you didn’t hear me. We (average person)don’t care. Nothing festered. The buildings were going bankrupt anyways, not very many people died, and it is all but forgotten in the minds of America. You lost, the terror is gone, we aren’t afraid of you.

Now wait just a darn minute here cavscout. Are you saying that you think that Muslims or Arabs or anybody but our own government conceived, planned and carried out 911? Is this what you mean, "You lost"? What do you mean "You lost"? What 'terror' do you think is gone? The 'terror' our own government heaped upon us? We aren't afraid of you? What is there about Muslims to be afraid of if you aren't attacking them just to steal their oil and try out new war gadgets?

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Now wait just a darn minute here cavscout. Are you saying that you think that Muslims or Arabs or anybody but our own government conceived, planned and carried out 911?

Yeah, you got me there. I sort of hinted at that earlier when I said I dont know who did and that we will never know because America doesn’t care anymore. Actually, I don’t think that the average person could conceive such an ingenious plan as the 9/11 attacks, particularly in undereducated 3rd world nations. It would take an advanced government with decades of planning.

However, since whats-his-name is obviously under the impression that his heroes in the caves did it, I figured I would go with that for the sake of discussion.

However, thanks for pointing out that Muslim extremists so far have not been strong enough to pull off a stunt so advanced and coordinated as the 9/11 attacks.

What 'terror' do you think is gone? The 'terror' our own government heaped upon us?

Whatever the source, the terror that existed in the days and weeks after 9/11 is all used up.

What is there about Muslims to be afraid of if you aren't attacking them just to steal their oil and try out new war gadgets?

Well as a group there is nothing to fear from them. As individuals, at least the ones that I have met, there is usually nothing to be afraid of either. Although I am certain that this is not true of all Muslims, the ones in Iraq are not dense. You can generally pick one up and throw him farther than an American. I think it has to do with milk supply and nutrition for children. They just don’t have the bone and muscle density of westerners.
I stopped handing out candy to children after a while and began tossing them boxes of milk.

Just think of how much better things would have been if we had sent over men from Anderson Dairy instead of men from the Army.

They (the militia in Iraq) also don’t shoot well, again in general. They tend to "spray and pray." if they would put their AKs on semi-auto and aim they would do more damage.

No, there is no reason to fear them. I don’t think they will ever be a real threat. Not without nukes going off in the US, that is, and in that case it would all be over in days, and entire world weep over the deaths we caused.

So, who should we fear when we attack them "just to steal their oil and try out new war gadgets?" The Lord.

[edit on 23-4-2007 by cavscout]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   

No, there is no reason to fear them. I don’t think they will ever be a real threat. Not without nukes going off in the US, that is, and in that case it would all be over in days, and entire world weep over the deaths we caused.

That's ridiculous. If a nuclear bomb went off in New York...oh..say tomorrow for example...you would not be able to do anything significant about it. And even if you went off nuking countries, you still wouldn't win. Your enemies are everywhere...EVERYWHERE. The only way to end the fight would be to end humanity, or until America is defeated. You cannot win.

So, who should we fear when we attack them "just to steal their oil and try out new war gadgets?" The Lord.

And this...the only thing you have said that I agree with. Allahu Akbar!

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   

That's ridiculous. If a nuclear bomb went off in New York...oh..say tomorrow for example...you would not be able to do anything significant about it. And even if you went off nuking countries, you still wouldn't win. Your enemies are everywhere...EVERYWHERE. The only way to end the fight would be to end humanity, or until America is defeated. You cannot win.

You attempt to protray that America is your only enemy. Should remember that Americans are not the only ones that Islamic terrorists are fighting against. You may have over a billion Muslims but from what I am seeing, you have about 5 billion non-Muslims to deal with, as well as moderate Muslims within. As some would say America should not get involve in a Muslim civil war. Islamic terrorists are a fraction of the Muslim world.

[edit on 24-4-2007 by deltaboy]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
"Terrorists" are of course a minority. But what do you mean when you say "extremist?"

Is a Muslim called an "extremist" when he does not consider America or Israel a friend?

And is a "moderate" one who has accepted Israel and America, and enjoys the dictatorships that the west has provided for him?

If ths is the case, let you all be witness, that I am an extremist.

The majority...VAST majority, are closer to my position than your dream of the moderate one.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   

"Terrorists" are of course a minority. But what do you mean when you say "extremist?"

I never used that word in my post, only terrorist.

Is a Muslim called an "extremist" when he does not consider America or Israel a friend?

And is a "moderate" one who has accepted Israel and America, and enjoys the dictatorships that the west has provided for him?

If ths is the case, let you all be witness, that I am an extremist.

The majority...VAST majority, are closer to my position than your dream of the moderate one.

I don't care if you considered yourself an extremist, hell I don't give a dam if you don't like America, Israel, India, Britain, etc. What I give a dam is if you decided to use violence against us. And if you think you considered yourself as among the rest of the population that shares the same view, you pretty much wrong. I'm sure that many Muslims for example condemed the destruction of Buddhist statues in Afghanistan by the Taliban which people would brand EXTREME.
But I guess you share the Taliban's view as well.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Muslims view destroying idols as "extreme?" Then they are not Muslims.

The destruction of idols is actually a pretty simple and easy thing to gain agreement on. Perhaps you should talk to Muslims who haven't been poisoned by the American kool-aid.

[edit on 24-4-2007 by AbuMusaab]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Muslims view destroying idols as "extreme?" Then they are not Muslims.

What do you mean by that?

The destruction of idols is actually a pretty simple and easy thing to gain agreement on. Perhaps you should talk to Muslims who haven't been poisoned by the American kool-aid.

I don't see how American kool-aid is going to turn any Muslim into a Pro American. Just cause many Muslims are in loved with American culture does not mean they are not a Muslim anymore.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
When they abandon the principles of their faith, and fall in love with the wealth and comfort of the American lifestyle, they usually forget about what's really important. Those statues had to be destroyed because they were idols that were worshipped. Just as the Prophet, sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam, destroyed all the idols in the Ka'bah, these brothers had to destroy those statues as well. Anyone Muslim who disagrees is confused about the basics. This is actually the last thing Muslims should disagree on. It's pretty cut and dry.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

When they abandon the principles of their faith, and fall in love with the wealth and comfort of the American lifestyle, they usually forget about what's really important. Those statues had to be destroyed because they were idols that were worshipped. Just as the Prophet, sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam, destroyed all the idols in the Ka'bah, these brothers had to destroy those statues as well. Anyone Muslim who disagrees is confused about the basics. This is actually the last thing Muslims should disagree on. It's pretty cut and dry.

You remind me of Ibn Taymiyya

"Nothing in the law of Muhammad states that the blood of the unbeliever is equal to the blood of the Muslim, because faith is necessary for equality."-Ibn Taymiyya

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
You remind me of Ibn Taymiyya

"Nothing in the law of Muhammad states that the blood of the unbeliever is equal to the blood of the Muslim, because faith is necessary for equality."-Ibn Taymiyya

I don't necessarily have an outright disagreement with that quote, however, I would appreciate it if you could link your source. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I don't necessarily have an outright disagreement with that quote, however, I would appreciate it if you could link your source. Thank you.

answering-islam.org...

Here you go.

Heck I could go and do an interlibrary loan for the book. But this is good enough.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I knew you would choose the website answering islam. That site is an anti-Islam website created by Christians who fear the growing Muslim world.

If actual Muslims aren't quoting that line, then it doesn't count. Because if we do not believe it, try to spread it, and tell everyone about it to get them to follow it, then it doesn't matter.

Find me a real source.

[edit on 24-4-2007 by AbuMusaab]

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
AbuMusaab your views are sad and outdated I could care less about your religion your people your towns or your families I care about protecting my country. If your people are so devoted to their views or at least what you have shown me how come there are muslims that are helping our soliders and marines fight your kind how come they get other muslims to our cause everyday.

We are not losing to insurgents (is it OK if I call them that) they cant fire a gun properly or aim. They resort to killing dogs and wiring them with bombs so pur troops have to pick up the dog then boom. Then after we kill to many insurgents they go to a newly built school blow it up and blame it on america so that there numbers can swell up again.

I dont know much about your religion but doesnt the Qur'an speak of peace cause if it does its time to calm down. Tell me something do you even know what the word muslim means.

The above statements are not meant to offend anyone sorry if it does.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join