It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloodlines Of The Illuminati by: Fritz Springmeier

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   
THE NEO, here ya go...

Federal Judge James Redden sentenced Fritz Springmeier November 13, 2003 to 9 years, the maximum allowed, for his involvement in a 1997 armed bank robbery. Judge Redden described the robbery as a "vicious " bank robbery and further ordered Springmeier to pay a fine along with restitution.

Prior to the imposition of the sentence, Springmeier claimed he was "innocent" and that the government was destroying his life. Nevertheless, he felt the sentence was a "divine blessing."

Springmeier's wife Patricia said in part, the government framed her husband for his writings that she believes exposed corruption in the government.

After sentencing and as part of an earlier arrangement with the lead investigator, I was allowed to review and photograph the evidence. I knew last March that the government had seized sensitive information listing possible terror targets including the Portland office of the FBI. I was asked to withhold publishing the information until sentencing.

In a notebook entitled "Army of God, Yahweh's Warrior's" there were handwritten subsections describing in part, STRIKES, REVOLUTION and RESEARCH. Some of the listed information included the federal building and justice center in Oregon, submarine base in Bangor, Washington, Umatilla Army Storage facility in Oregon and media groups. Additionally, there were bomb-making ingredients and RDX for dam busting.

As reported in DEAR JOHN, OUR EXISTENCE IS UNKNOWN and BUNKER MENTALITY, I focused on Springmeier's anti-government views, his paramilitary unit along with his connections to and inner-workings of the Army of God. I was specifically warned that they are very dangerous, well armed, committed and invisible.

The summary section of Springmeier's search warrant states in part, he and others "are involved in a religious group that advocates violent acts against the government and other persons or organizations that oppose their views."

www.internationalnewssvc.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
ThePook, most people would like to think there's nothing out of the ordinary going on, conspiracy theorists are crazy, aliens and UFOs do not exist, JFK was killed by one magic bullet etc etc.

I am glad that some actually realize what is happening, but for those who do not, I pity them for when they do find out the truth they will not take it very well.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
More illuminati INFO....

Ordo Templi Orientis: Grand Lodge - The Crowley sector of the Illuminati.

the Order of the Quest, the JASON Society, the Roshaniya, the Qabbalah, the Knights Templar, the Knights of Malta, the Knights of Columbus, the Jesuits, the Masons, the Ancient and Mystical Order of Rosae Crucis, the Illuminati, the Nazi Party, the Communist Party, the Executive Members of the Council on Foreign Relations, The Group, the Brotherhood of the Dragon, the Rosicrucians, the Royal Institute of International Affairs, the Trilateral Commission, the Bilderberg Group, the Open Friendly Secret Society (the Vatican), the Russell Trust, the Skull & Bones, the Scroll & Key, the Order--they are all the same and all work toward the same ultimate goal, a New World Order.
I believe the JASON Society is one of the highest degrees above the Skull & Bones and the Scroll & Key in the Illuminati.

The Masonic Motto used to describe this is "Ordo Ab Chao" or order out of chaos.

Secret Societies/New World Order By MILTON WILLIAM COOPER
www.grailwerk.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
basically what u have to understand is the illuminati which are an ancient hybrid reptilian bloodline have had and will continue to have very advanced technology someone mentioned cooking well that what haarp does it cooks the atmosphere of the earth this is all based on tesla technology it can also be used for mind control they will not tell us that they have this type of technology u wont even know it very good point on iran its definelty possible there are earthquake machines the governmet is 40 years a head of where they currently say they are if not more when u take into account time travel experiments and recovered alien technology wilhelm reich actually developed an orgone generator which was used way back for weather control i think it was called a cloud buster or something like that anyway haarp is way beyond that it actually focuses like a lense on certain portions of the ionosphere cooks that region and can be focused back down were talking about star wars type shielding and scalar technology they may even be using this along with chemtrails to slow down our vibration leading up to the shift basically they dont wanna lose there slaves the microchip is what amazes me and convinces me of all this already u have the verichip designed by digital angel this should be a wake up call to everyone to open there eyes u cant begin to imagine the kind of technolgy they possess but worry not for we possess a power greater than thiers within which they do not want us to tap into

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   
You are so right. I fully agree with everything you just posted.

HAARP is real, weather control weapons are a reality.

Iran was most likely recently targeted. Buildings stood for 2000 years gone in minutes.

Yes, THEY, the ancient reptilian bloodlines contain advanced technologies that would blow your mind and we ARE being targeted with mind control technologies.

Say NO to the microchip, NO to Vaccinations.

Try not to watch too much TV or listen to radio too much as both are used as weapons on subsceptible minds.

Eat healthy too, avoid drugs and focus on what's really important in your life.

Choose LOVE over FEAR.

And most of all, do not let yourself get dragged into arguements with others in these forums.

THEY feed on our energy like psychic vampires.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I am amazed at what flowed from my fingertips over 4 months ago.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 03:19 AM
link   
LOL - this thread might be the funniest, most entertaining thing i've seen on the net in years! Thanks!

...reptilian hybrids...

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Sadly, i made the mistake of clicking on the link in PuPP's signature... and quickly went from amusement to disgust

Holocaust deniers, "protocols" appologia...sigh, when will people learn

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I just aquired this book. "Bloodlines of the Illuminati" is a fantastic book. It's so relevant and eye opening. I'm only a quarter way through but i applaud the author. The only negative thing i must put in is that it is solely from a christian point of view, which i found very difficult to comprehend, being an atheist. You should try to get ahold of this book ASAP if you haven't already.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join