It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Bin Laden wants: Open letter to US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 10:48 AM
link   
www.observer.co.uk...

Yes, according to Osama Bin Laden, your bank account is evil...

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 11:23 AM
link   
My favourite bit:

(f) You have starved the Muslims of Iraq, where children die every day. It is a wonder that more than 1.5 million Iraqi children have died as a result of your sanctions, and you did not show concern. Yet when 3000 of your people died, the entire world rises and has not yet sat down.

It's funny how Usama makes some damn good points, but ignorantly ridiculous ones aswell, so as to tar all with the same brush. Goldstein strikes again.

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Saddam is the one starving them.He keeps building palaces,but lets the people starve.

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 11:29 AM
link   
It is both our fault and Saddam's not one or the other.

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Yeah. I notice how he made a good point about industrial pollution and the World Court.

I think he says these things to try and get the Left to agree with him.

Brilliant PR on Osama's part, which is probably why its not in any "mainstream" media outlets.

That said, about 90% of this letter is so full of evil bilge that it only strengthens my hatred of Al Quaeda.

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 01:12 PM
link   
It�s solely Saddam's fault. It's not 'our' fault the madman decided to invade a sovereign nation and was subjected to international sanctions. If there were no sanctions he'd just have more palaces and more military. Do you think he actually cares about his people - but just can�t help them because we�re tying his hands?

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The sanctions stop essential medicines getting to the country, because of this 3000 children die every year in Iraq.

Was Saddam going to build a palace of morphin bottles, or a tank out of food?

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Funny how he is able to get the things he wants but isn't able to provide the people with the things they need.
Yup. His fault. He invaded and then got whupped. He only had to follow the demands placed upon him when he lost and all would have been back to normal.

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 05:57 PM
link   
But TC he is an elected president,and all of his problems are because of the U.S.

I have never seen an ounce of concern come Saddam over how his people are doing.

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Sodamn Insane was re-elected because all of his "political opponents" never showed up for the voting...

"In the end, there can be only one."

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 09:42 PM
link   
A fan of Duncan MacLeod, are we?
One of my favorite series, it was.

posted on Nov, 28 2002 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Funny how he is able to get the things he wants but isn't able to provide the people with the things they need.

What has he been able to get? Washing up liquid?

posted on Nov, 28 2002 @ 07:14 AM
link   
He maintains his Army for use against us, seems to have missiles to throw at allied planes, continues his chemical and bio building....things he wants, but at the same time claims the U.S. is starving Iraqi children and blocking medicine to the people.
Funny, I never hear of microbus-loads of peaceniks going over there and chanting anti-war slogans at him or even singing one single verse of Michael Row Your Boat Ashore for him.

posted on Nov, 28 2002 @ 08:22 AM
link   
"He maintains his Army for use against us"

you can hardly blame him.....you keep blowing up his hospitals.

posted on Nov, 28 2002 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lupe_101
"He maintains his Army for use against us"

you can hardly blame him.....you keep blowing up his hospitals.

Hey... only the hospitals where he keeps his WMD's.

posted on Nov, 28 2002 @ 09:07 AM
link   
WMD's?Why don't we all wait for the UN to say he has WMD's until then let us assume nothing.

posted on Nov, 28 2002 @ 09:41 AM
link   
That he has them has not been in question, why assume nothing now? There never was a credible expectation he had none to begin with.

posted on Nov, 28 2002 @ 10:38 AM
link   
So you won't mind waiting for the UN to confirm it.

posted on Nov, 28 2002 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Hey... only the hospitals where he keeps his WMD's.

I think if u had blown up a hospital containing WMDs we would know about it. ie a great kahboom, anthrax epidemic etc... Don't speak sh!t.

posted on Nov, 28 2002 @ 11:58 AM
link   
F-D,The reason the US always hit hospitals is because they have big red crosses on just like the pilots see on their maps.

new topics

top topics

join