It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain Jokes About Bomb-Bomb-Bombing Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   

McCain Jokes About Bomb-Bomb-Bombing Iran

www.forbes.com

Republican presidential contender John McCain, known for having a quirky sense of humor, joked about bombing Iran at a campaign appearance this week.

In response to an audience question about military action against Iran, the Arizona senator briefly sang the chorus of the surf-rocker classic "Barbara Ann."

"That old, eh, that old Beach Boys song, Bomb Iran," he said in jest Wednesday, chuckling with the crowd. Then, he softly sang to the melody: "Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, anyway, ah ..." The audience responded with more laughter.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 2007/4/19 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Will this affect his run for the Oval Office?

Here is the YouTube Video of the blunder.

www.forbes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 2007/4/19 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
Will this affect his run for the Oval Office?

Who really thinks he has a chance at the run for Presidency?

I respect the man for his military service during the Viet Nam War, nobody can take that away from him and I respect him for that, and he is a hero for what he suffered through and did back then for the US.

But ...., with all the respect I have for him, it's things like this (among a lot of other opinions of his), that will guarantee I, and probably most people won't vote for him to be our next "Commander in Chief'.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I pray to God that America, if not choosing John McCain for it's President, listens to what he says, and bombs Iran. That will be the final blow needed to end America as a superpower, and show it for the true paper tiger that it has become, if it hasn't done that itself already.

McCain's casual joking, and the question by the audience member, displays the unending arrogance that fills the majority of Americans' hearts.

apc

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
It's not arrogance when you really are better than everyone else.

He never stood a chance of even winning the primary. It was hilarious none the less.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
God forbid any Presidential hopeful from making a joke.

I think they should stick to lieing out their @!$'s .. keeps the people happy..

As for "not having a chance" I know of no other candidate that can beet him. Guiliani? Please, he is liberal threw and threw. Ron Paul would be better, but no one knows who he is.

Guess now McCains staff will put the board back in his back, give him his monotone speach to ramble off to keep America content.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Ron Paul would be better, but no one knows who he is.

Yeah, and those of us that do know that he already did run. And loose.
But maybe under his current banner he would have a chance?

So far as McCain goes, it is his turn...

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
In order for the winner to be chosen according to ancient prophecy, your entire voting process must be rigged.

You will always need centending allies, who will be laughed out of the runnings, till you have your agreed upon victors stepping into the allocated place- presidency.

top topics

join