It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Landing was NOT faked.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 07:35 AM
link   
We've been to the moon since the 60's...people tend to forget...

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by psd_1
I don't believe your excuse about the light refacting. THere were way too many pics where astronauts were standing in complete shadows (where the temperature would have been -256 below) and they are still lite up like a christmas tree.

it is not an "excuse." it is a fact. the surface of the mood is highly reflective. You can see pretty good by the light of a full moon here on Earth, what do you think it like on the surface of the moon itself?

Try and explain the flag blowing, no matter what you say it blew long after they were done fiddeling with it.

Like I said, in the absense of an atmosphere, there was nothing to damp out the cyclic motion of the fabric. Remember Newtons law? A body in motion tends to remain in motion unless acted on by an outside force. In this case, there is no atmosphere to provide an outside force. The only thing that would case the flag to eventually stop moving would be the internal friction of the flag material itself.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
although i believe that we did go to the moon, the problem with ur argument is that its based on circumstancial evidence. any1 can easily be swayed to lie with the right price. after all, they're only human.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
SilQ, who are you talking to?

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
There is footage of the flag waving long after anyone touched it. I've seen it and I know others have too so I know it would be impossible for the laws of motion to still be in action long after any contact was made by the astronauts.

-p

Like I said, in the absense of an atmosphere, there was nothing to damp out the cyclic motion of the fabric. Remember Newtons law? A body in motion tends to remain in motion unless acted on by an outside force. In this case, there is no atmosphere to provide an outside force. The only thing that would case the flag to eventually stop moving would be the internal friction of the flag material itself.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Has anyone did an archive search on this?
Just off the top of my head, I think there is about a hand full of real GOOD threads on many of the issues and questions being asked and asserted within this thread.

I only mention them because they may be worth looking at.

Have fun guys and gals.

seekerof

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Well if you are covering up something that "didn't happen," or "happened on a studio set, not on the moon," then obviously you hire Fox news and make some inept arguments. Then people go back to sleep and say "case closed."

So if it "didn't happen," then the status quo is restored that "of course we went to the moon." If it did happen, then arguments to the contrary are just another area of inquiry for a free nation and world. On the other hand as with UFOs, if the government layed a heavy hand in the midst of denials, their credibility on everything is diminished. So far as I know, none of the moon landing hoax people has been bumped off nor threatened, other than the guy who held up a Bible for Buzz Aldrin and got slugged. ("Swear you went to the moon!")That shows even he may be on the good cop, bad cop payroll, but time will tell.

Curiously the video guy shows a film of Buzz Aldrin allegedly in earth orbit, not on the way to the moon, "faking a picture of the earth." The conversation does make it look like the entire thing is chicanery.

It is all a tar baby if you ask me, maybe if we didn't go to the moon, it is better to tell everyone we did. If we did in actuality, then we have lost nothing debating about it, we have payed attention to the event.

[Edited on 14-4-2004 by SkipShipman]

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by psd_1
There is footage of the flag waving long after anyone touched it. I've seen it and I know others have too so I know it would be impossible for the laws of motion to still be in action long after any contact was made by the astronauts.

-p

Do you have a link to this footage?

I thought not

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Also didnt they shoot the rocket into space
i mean im not sure but ithink there were witnesses right?

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by alensom
Also didnt they shoot the rocket into space
i mean im not sure but ithink there were witnesses right?

Well, the Russians were tracking everything that was going on with thier own ground based equpment, not to mention the "fishing" trawlers off the Florida coast on launch days. Does that count?

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Has anyone did an archive search on this?

Yes, there are LOTS of threads on this...locking...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join