It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chilling Words of The Jesuit Oath!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The Jesuit Oath

“I now, in the presence of the Almighty God, the blessed virgin Mary, the blessed Michael the Archangel, the blessed St John the Baptist...and my ghostly father, the superior general of the Society of Jesus, founded by St Ignatius Loyola, do, by the womb of the Virgin... swear that His Holiness the Pope is Christ’s vice-regent, and is the true and only Head of the Catholic or Universal Church... I do now renounce and dis-own any allegiance is due to any heretical King, Prince, or State, named Protestant or Liberal, or obedience to any of their laws or magistrates, or officers.

I do further declare the doctrine of the Church of England, and Scotland, and of Calvinists, Huguenots, and others of the name of Protestant or Liberal, to be damnable, and themselves to be damned, who will not forsake the same. I do further promise and declare that, notwithstanding I am dispensed with, to assume my religion heretical for the propagation of Mother Church’s interest, to keep secret and private all her agents, counsels, from time to time, as they interest me, and not divulge directly or indirectly, by word, writing, or circumstances whatever.

I do furthermore promise and declare that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war secretly or openly, against all heretics, Protestants... as I am directed to; extirpate them from the face of the earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex, or condition, and that I will hang, burn, waste, boil, flay, strangle and bury alive those infamous heretics; rip up the stomachs and wombs of the women, and crush their infant’s heads against the wall in order to annihilate their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly, I will secretly use the poison cup, the strangulating cords, the steels of the poinard, or the leaden bullets, regardless of the honour, rank, dignity, or authority of the persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed to, by any agent of the Pope, or the superior of the Holy Father of the Society of Jesus.

In confirmation of which I hereby dedicate my life, my soul, and my corporeal powers; and with this dagger, which I now receive, I will subscribe my name written in blood in testimony thereof; and should I prove false, or weaken in my determination, may my brethren and fellow-soldiers of the militia of the Pope, cut off my hands and my feet, and my throat from ear to ear, rip my belly open, and sulphur burn therein, and all the punishments that can be inflicted on me on earth, and my soul be tortured by demons in an eternal hell for ever.

In testimony thereof I take this most holy and blessed sacrament of the Eucharist, and witness the same further with my name written with the point of this dagger, dipped in my own blood, and sealed in the face of the holy covenant.”

source

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
your source is highly... biased, to say it kindly. they're not exactly reliable and this so called jesuit "oath" seems to be little more than a fabrication that has circled the net for a while, as i have seen no evidence to support it's validity.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   

The text of the Jesuit Extreme Oath of Induction is meticulously recorded in the Journals of the 62nd Congress, 3rd Session, of the United States Congressional Record (House Calendar No. 397, Report No. 1523, 15 February, 1913, pp. 3215-3216).
According to Paisley, the Blood Oath was also quoted by Charles Didier in his book Subterranean Rome (New York, 1843), translated from the French original. And Fr. Alberto Rivera, who escaped from the Jesuit Order in 1967 and died under suspicious circumstances in 1997, confirmed before his untimely death that the induction ceremony and the text of the Jesuit Oath were identical to what appeared in the 1913 Congressional Record

more here

here

Do you think Oath is fabricated?

Cug

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by blue bird

According to Paisley, the Blood Oath was also quoted by Charles Didier in his book Subterranean Rome (New York, 1843), translated from the French original.

Do you think Oath is fabricated?

Yep,

Id bet a whole bunch of bucks that the original would of been in Latin not french.

[edit on 4/19/2007 by Cug]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I would understand if found just on net - but what is Oath doing in Library of Congress, Washington, D.C., Library of Congress Catalog Card # 66-43354 !?

Cug

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by blue bird
I would understand if found just on net - but what is Oath doing in Library of Congress, Washington, D.C., Library of Congress Catalog Card # 66-43354 !?

It's in a library, libraries have books, the fact The library of congress has a book does not mean the book is endorsed in any way by the government. Nor does it mean it's true.

LC Control No.: 66043354
Type of Material: Book (Print, Microform, Electronic, etc.)
Personal Name: Sherman, Edwin A. (Edwin Allen), 1829-1914, ed. and tr.
Main Title: The Engineer Corps of Hell;
Published/Created: [San Francisco? 1883]
Related Names: Catholic Church. Pope (1846-1878 : Pius IX). Syllabus errorum (8 Dec. 1864). English. [from old catalog]
Related Titles: Monita Secreta Societatis Jesu. English.
Description: 320, 11 p. 18 cm.
Subjects: Jesuits--Controversial literature.
LC Classification: BX3705 .S56 (Rare Bk Coll)

Source The Library of Congress Catalog

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cug

It's in a library, libraries have books, the fact The library of congress has a book does not mean the book is endorsed in any way by the government. Nor does it mean it's true.

No, it is not just school library - it is document recorded during in Journals of the 62nd Congress, 3rd Session, of the United States Congressional Record from 1913!

What is interesting is that " without explanation, the text was subsequently torn out of the Congressional Record, but not before it was copied word for word by several researchers, including Ian Paisley for the European Institute of Protestant Studies."

Also "And Fr. Alberto Rivera, who escaped from the Jesuit Order in 1967 and died under suspicious circumstances in 1997, confirmed before his untimely death that the induction ceremony and the text of the Jesuit Oath were identical to what appeared in the 1913 Congressional Record."

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
again, why would the original oath have been in french instead of in LATIN? this oath makes 0 sense.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I'm still not sure if this thread was intended as a joke or not. First off, anyone that uses Alberto Rivera as a source is laughable and second I was able to find numerous sites debunking this myth in under five minutes. And I spent three of those going into the kitchen to get some popcorn.

Here are a few links:

www.geocities.com...

www.catholic.com...

www.catholic.com...

So, if this was a serious post, do a little research. C'mon, sheesh.

Eric

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
It's a bunch of crock lies, 'nuff said.

new topics

top topics

join