It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Idol Conspiracy? Rigged votes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Didnt know where to post this but since Sanjaya got voted off last night I figured current events would be appropriate

Okay- So Sanjaya is a terrible singer & he should not be on the show, but Howard Stern fans are voting him through for the fun of it (me) and he has made it the last few weeks not even in the bottom three....

But suddenly when it's starting to come to the bottom 6 or so he is suddenly not only in the bottom three but off the show... odd eh?

Also it was perfect timing to get the spotlight off of Simons roll of the eyes about VTech....

I dont know, what do you guys think

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Tuesday night was the first time Sanjaya's "talent" was really obviously missing. He sang out and did a terrible job. I think that's why he got voted off. He sings ok when he sings softly, but has no control when he goes loud.

On Wednesday night, Simon explained the eyeroll. They even played it back and you could hear him talking to Paula about Chris Richardson's singing. The eyeroll was about Chris singing "nasal-y", not about the V-Tech thing.

So, I don't think the votes are rigged, but I do think whatever Simon says has a big influence on how people vote. If he doesn't like someone, they usually get in the bottom 3 or voted off.

That's what I think.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Still something fishy I think, & on their website it says they have the right to change the final results if they wanted to, odd they seem to keep that secret

join