It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VTech Shooting was NOT the worst school attack in history !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   

VT Shooting was NOT the worst school attack in history !

en.wikipedia.org

The Bath School disaster is the name given to three bombings in Bath Township, Michigan, USA, on May 18, 1927, which killed 45 people and injured 58. Most of the victims were children in second to sixth grades attending the Bath Consolidated School. Their deaths constitute the deadliest act of mass murder in a school in U.S. history
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 19-4-2007 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Well...now we know the VT shooting was not the worst...horrible yes...but not the worst...read on and be shocked !! if this happened today the U.S. would freak out !

en.wikipedia.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Yeah, I know about this. So why is it that the media never acknowledges it?

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar
Yeah, I know about this. So why is it that the media never acknowledges it?

they want you to believe what they tell you !!!

time hides nothing !

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   

The Bath School disaster is the name given to three bombings in Bath Township, Michigan, USA

Keyword "bombings", alot different from shootings.

The title is misleading. The events at Bath School were explosions not the act of firearms.

[edit on 19-4-2007 by infinite]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   

On the morning of May 18, Kehoe first killed his wife and then set his farm buildings on fire. As fire fighters arrived at the farm, an explosion devastated the north wing of the school building, killing many of the people inside. Kehoe used a detonator to ignite dynamite and hundreds of pounds of pyrotol which he had secretly planted inside the school over the course of many months. As rescuers started gathering at the school, Kehoe drove up, stopped, and detonated a bomb inside his shrapnel-filled vehicle, killing himself and the school superintendent, and killing and injuring several others. During the rescue efforts, searchers discovered an additional 500 pounds (230 kg) of unexploded dynamite and pyrotol planted throughout the basement of the school's south wing.

Actually he is more of a bomber then a shooter.

Which means, that the media are kind of correct.

But he also looks more like the largest terrorist attacker also - killed his wife, burned his farm, killed a lot of people and then killed himself also.

[snip]

[edit on 19/4/07 by Souljah]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Your right guys !! Sorry for misleading title.......I changed it so as to not confuse....once again sorry for the mistake !!

CX

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
if this happened today the U.S. would freak out !

I'll reserve judgement on that comment until we see what the US does in the aftermath of the VT shootings.

I have a funny feeling it will be nothing. The only freaking out will be done by the US public in horror at what happened.

The government will most likey not freak out.

CX.

top topics

join