It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Utterly disgraceful website

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Hahaha! Westboro Baptist Church. It's run by Shirley Phelps Roper and her equally demonic husband and children.

When you fill the army with fags and dykes and spit in the face of God, you have sown the wind, and shall reap the whirlwind (Hos. 8:7).

This is the picture that America deserves. Get used to it! You worship at the fag altar, you get boxes draped in your fag flag coming home!

:shk:

Although I utterly despise the WBC for sabotaging military funerals, it's unfortuante that the hatred they receive actually FUELS their will to continue doing this. They claim that Jesus was hated for doing the "right thing", so they believe the hatred they receive is actually paving their way to heaven.

Instead of protesting the WBC or burning their church down (as people have done int he past), I think we should just let them have their protests and restrict them using the law but show no personal opinion to their actions. If no one is hurt and no one despises them, they may slowly wither and die with their little hatred-filled religion. After all, the only members of the church are relatives of the creator and pastors. There's hardly one hundred people believing this philosophy.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Ah, good ole Phelps and his crew of suits who's only living is made by pissing people off with their inflammatory speech then suing the pants off of the people they just made mad when they decide to do something about it. If you really want to do something about them get the whole lot of them disbarred, then they will have to get real jobs like the rest of us instead of being ambulance chasers.

Oh and whenever their sites are down just look to digg.com for the answer, the dig effect routinely crushes them when ever they manage to make it into the news again for stupid stunts.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I agree with you Paresthaesthia(sp?). They are just plainly bonkers but who are we to judge such noble hearted souls? I`m sure God or whatever will make it`s own judgements.
It`s utterly crazy the way they see things, they`re all going to be stuck in each others pockets in the company of the Lord for the rest of eternity, as they`ll be the only ones going to Heaven(It`s alright Fred and Family, there wont be any of the Good Lord`s work for you to do there).
None of them seem at peace with themselves either, I notice, which is odd considering the Lord must bestow special Grace on them and dwell in their hearts.
Forgive me for saying this, but now I know why Jesus wept.

If they turned up at a funeral I was at...:bash:

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
You must be living under a rock if you just discovered that site.

Its old news, its that Westboro baptist church. A bunch of crazy nutcases.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Well WE ALL enjoy the liberties of the 1st and 14th amendments...or at least we SHOULD.

Fair's fair. They can be hateful and ugly all they want. But there is nothing wrong with expressing sentiments of disfavor in a controlled and non-offensive (as possible
) venue.

My same-old-soapbox...we must gpvern ourselves eventually. Society is a function toward that end. I say those people are just plain anti-social.

RAZZZZZZZZZZZZBERRY
~~~

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
p.s.

and I KNOW for a FACT that God does NOT hate 'the' queen.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
www.godhatesfags.com...

Yes they also link to other rather "UN-enlightening" websites.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join